• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

2 vs 2 The Tag Team Championship Tournament: The EVIL Boxers vs The Demonic Wizards

Please, if, as you say, The Demon had no life threatening injuries when he died. Tell me what killed him. Go on. Just tell me. If no bones were broken, and no organ damage happened, what stopped his heart beating.

Like no shit sherlock. Of course they aren't going to KILL the actor. I don't expect them to actually kill Fergal Devitt.

But there are many many ways that blunt force can kill a person outside of breaking bones or rupturing organs or some shit, dude. Like I'm not going to assume they pulverized every bone in The Demon's body, broke his head open, broke his spine or his ribs, or snapped his joints, or broke his jaw, and everything in-between without that being stated or shown.

Please, if, as you say, The Demon had no life threatening injuries when he died. Tell me what killed him. Go on. Just tell me. If no bones were broken, and no organ damage happened, what stopped his heart beating.
Who ******* knows, but we sure as hell won't make assumptions out of nowhere.

Safest assumption is blunt force trauma, you out here assuming he can somehow regen broken bones or organs because of absolutely flimsy evidence. It's just headcanon.

“He died and resurrected but cannot recover from life threatening injuries”

???
Like no shit sherlock. Of course they aren't going to KILL the actor. I don't expect them to actually kill Fergal Devitt.

But there are many many ways that blunt force can kill a person outside of breaking bones or rupturing organs or some shit, dude. Like I'm not going to assume they pulverized every bone in The Demon's body, broke his head open, broke his spine or his ribs, or snapped his joints, or broke his jaw, and everything in-between without that being stated or shown.
Read, bro. People can die from blunt force trauma but don't have to have every single bone in their body broken.

I never said he could survive every single bone in his body being broken, you guys were debating if he could survive any fatalistic injury AT ALL. If The Demon can’t survive death causing injuries then he wouldn’t even have Type 4 Immorality

also for the reasons I listed above, Jericho vs EVIL is a far more productive argument to have here

I never said he could survive every single bone in his body being broken, you guys were debating if he could survive any fatalistic injury AT ALL. If The Demon can’t survive death causing injuries then he wouldn’t even have Type 4 Immorality
I was debating the absolute potency of what his Type 4 immortality can revive him from. I never said he couldn't revive from fatal injuries, I'm trying to argue that Yu can harm him beyond the potency of which he can revive from.

I also think Jericho vs EVIL is a more productive debate, but I also think Yu vs Balor is not something to be ignored.

I never said he couldn't revive from fatal injuries, I'm trying to argue that Yu can harm him beyond the potency of which he can revive from
We’re going around in circles for this one so just agree to disagree on it I guess

I’m gonna sleep now, pls don’t do anything like sneak attack me with a FRA train lmao, we should probably get back to EVIL vs Jericho next I might have a bit more luck there...

Y'all do realize that you don't need to have visible injuries in order to die, right?

It's very obvious The Demon died from some kind of internal injury that caused him to die. The only reason why there was no proper statement of an injury was because The Demon resurrected in a short amount of time.

To elaborate, in WWE, usually when a wrestler gets seriously hurt from taking a big spot (in kayfabe), later on in the show, the commentators would usually get a report stating the injuries said wrestler had gotten.

For an example, Jeff Hardy took this big spot in Hell in a Cell match. It was then reported later on that Jeff was throwing up blood due to severe abdominal pain. The commentators have no clue if a wrestler is seriously injured or not unless they get a report on it (in kayfabe).

The Demon very likely died from some kind of internal injury, and then resurrected himself.

Y'all do realize that you don't need to have visible injuries in order to die, right?

It's very obvious The Demon died from some kind of internal injury that caused him to die. The only reason why there was no proper statement of an injury was because The Demon resurrected in a short amount of time.

To elaborate, in WWE, usually when a wrestler gets seriously hurt from taking a big spot (in kayfabe), later on in the show, the commentators would usually get a report stating the injuries said wrestler had gotten.

For an example, Jeff Hardy took this big spot in Hell in a Cell match. It was then reported later on that Jeff was throwing up blood due to severe abdominal pain. The commentators have no clue if a wrestler is seriously injured or not unless they get a report on it (in kayfabe).

The Demon very likely died from some kind of internal injury, and then resurrected himself.
Okay Random but this deadass doesn't matter tho? 🤔

Like I never said he couldn't revive himself from fatality or internal injury. I'm saying that Yu can damage him beyond a point he was shown to revive himself from. Deadass just read.

Okay Random but this deadass doesn't matter tho? 🤔

Like I never said he couldn't revive himself from fatality or internal injury. I'm saying that Yu can damage him beyond a point he was shown to revive himself from. Deadass just read.
What do you mean "Deadass just read?" I'm not gonna ignore an argument that was mentioned a whole lot throughout this entire thread while I was gone.

Plus, reading 100+ comments isn't exactly a walk in the park, no matter how good of a debater you are.

What do you mean "Deadass just read?" I'm not gonna ignore an argument that was mentioned a whole lot throughout this entire thread while I was gone.

Plus, reading 100+ comments isn't exactly a walk in the park, no matter how good of a debater you are.
That was never the argument I was trying to make, so idk if it was just an enormous miscommunication on my part.

That was never the argument I was trying to make, so idk if it was just an enormous miscommunication on my part.
I saw hella arguments (specifically from your buddy Riki) that there needed to be a proper statement and/or visible injuries in order to really tell if The Demon really got injured.

I was trying to confirm what injuries had actually killed The Demon in order to figure out how high his resurrection went in terms of bringing him back. Like, what injuries he's been shown to come back from. I was not shown any injuries that I thought that Yu could not replicate to far higher degrees, and thus I think Yu can beat the shit out of Balor to a point he can't successfully resurrect himself.

I was not shown any injuries that I thought that Yu could not replicate to far higher degrees, and thus I think Yu can beat the shit out of Balor to a point he can't successfully resurrect himself.
What can Yu do to overcome The Demon's resurrection?

Breaking a bone or something like that ain't gonna work, as that's an example of a fatal injury (some being non-fatal depending on which bone was broken), which The Demon came back from.

Who said Yu was going to break a single bone?

Yu is well within the abilities required capable of breaking The Demon's ribs, his jaw or his skull(with continuous attacks in terms of attacking the skull since the skull is immensely tough), his windpipe/his trachea by punching him in the neck, and many, more areas. Yu can and has broken every single bone in a person's body before. I don't see why he could not do the same to The Demon.

breaking The Demon's ribs
Breaking ribs is an example of an internal injury. The Demon can easily revive from this.

A broken jaw is a far less lethal than a broken rib. This does nothing for Yu.

his skull(with continuous attacks in terms of attacking the skull since the skull is immensely tough)
I guess.

his windpipe/his trachea by punching him in the neck
Fair.

Yu can and has broken every single bone in a person's body before. I don't see why he could not do the same to The Demon.
The only time I can believe that Yu would resort to this is if he realizes that he can't kill The Demon by normal means, and that's going to take a while to know.

The Demon has no sold shots from people with higher AP than Yu, soooooo

Also, can we go back to debating EVIL vs Jericho? There's a way higher chance we can reach a conclusion in that match instead of The Demon vs Yu, which'll just be a back and forth debate until someone calls it quits.

The Demon has like a 1.9x AP advantage over Yu, while Yu scales to stomping his value effortlessly several times over. I don't think any AP differences matter.

And if injuries stack up, we aren't going to assume he can just regenerate/revive himself from the stacked up injuries. So while yes he may be able to regenerate broken ribs, if Yu breaks other areas of his body along with that, then we aren't going to assume he can heal the bulk of the injuries without feats.

And Yu doesn't really need a reason to not break every bone in Balor's body. He isn't restricted by the rules of a boxing match so he'd have no qualms with just doing something that'd kill Balor lol. He doesn't need to realize jack shit.

Also, can we go back to debating EVIL vs Jericho? There's a way higher chance we can reach a conclusion in that match instead of The Demon vs Yu, which'll just be a back and forth debate until someone calls it quits.
You guys keep saying this but I'm not going to stop debating something because you guys find it more productive, basically ignoring a match-up in which Yu has a very real chance of actually winning the fight.

You guys keep saying this but I'm not going to stop debating something because you guys find it more productive, basically ignoring a match-up in which Yu has a very real chance of actually winning the fight.
The same exact thing can be said for the other side, soooo

Jericho's firealls has never been used in a 1 vs 1 fight in the ring either
It's just backstage/non official matches and even then he needs to hold people to do it.
  1. In this video his group is holding the target (Because the size of the fireball is so small, as big as a human skull)
  2. In this video he first asks his group to distract Shota Umino then throws the fireball
(This implies two things one he can't use it on moving target he needs the target to stand still, Secondly Scythe has Range advantage it's Tens of meters vs a few meters with Fireball Jericho's Fireball can't travel as far as Evils lighting he'll always have far greater range, With Jericho who needs a close quarter comat to hit his finisher Judas Effect or land a fireball which won't work not only cause of the Range + Teleportaion i'll tell you why in a sec.)

So, Chris Jericho's main finisher is Code Breaker
Secondly EVIL is a bawler type of wrestler having wider muscles it's gonna be hard for Jericho to tire him out he has info on supernatural magic and is the leader of the Bullet Club turning his back on his own group LIJ after making a conspiracy theory to harm them, He sees right through jericho's social influence that's out of the way.
This guy is called EVIL for a reason he make plans then target and assaults people
  • Here is the video of EVIL's violent attacks (He belives world is full of evil and he needs to get rid of everyone in his path eventually)
Fireball, Now Jericho throws these fireballs however this is now going to hit hit due to:
  • Various forms of Teleportation: First instant Teleportation or second Black magic teleportaion via magic circle
  • (Can teleport using his black magic powers or appear out of nowhere) and third his Scythe which as a weapon can be used to deflect or block fire attacks if you are not confinced with the first two.
  • Jericho does not have light manipulation which means EVIL can control the lights in the surroundings with magic
  • Evil using Portal Creation with magic circle and the lights out at the same time will make Chris clueless and thus not detectable
  • Jericho does not have resistance to Electricity attacks and 6-8 different bolts hitting from several meters away will be no joke the area of effect is decent.

Standard Equipment: Roman armor, Laser light

This gives Evil more durability in case the fireball even lands or from any physical attacks, There are multiple ways he can end this, Disarming the Scythe is not going to work, EVIL grappled with Chris Jericho for extended periods of time so his Lifting strength which already doesn't even slow down from carrying the scythe should be able to match Chris, This is 235 pounds brawler we are talking about his match with Jericho went over 20 minutes.
After which he became companies double champion as well as Triple Crown winner, A top tier world heavyweight divison wrestler not some midcarder
EVIL via hax this time should be able to win and bury Chirs Jericho in the darkness this time.

Demonic Dude has also posted a rather in-depth analysis of EVIL's advantages over Jericho, which was never responded to. If you want to debate EVIL vs Jericho, start off from where the debate last left off.

Jericho's firealls has never been used in a 1 vs 1 fight in the ring either
It's just backstage/non official matches and even then he needs to hold people to do it.
  1. In this video his group is holding the target (Because the size of the fireball is so small, as big as a human skull)
  2. In this video he first asks his group to distract Shota Umino then throws the fireball
1. Jericho has actually used his fireballs on people before, so what's not to say he won't do it in a 1v1 scenario? Plus, EVIL, from what I've seen, hasn't used his abilities on opponents, so this argument really crumbles.
2. Then Jericho can just find an opening and use the fireballs on EVIL. He doesn't need anyone to hold EVIL to use a fireball.
3. Jericho is fully capable of distracting EVIL and then hit him with a fireball.
4. Fireballs aren't the only way Jericho can win this.

Secondly Scythe has Range advantage it's Tens of meters vs a few meters with Fireball Jericho's Fireball can't travel as far as Evils lighting he'll always have far greater range, With Jericho who needs a close quarter comat to hit his finisher Judas Effect or land a fireball which won't work not only cause of the Range + Teleportaion i'll tell you why in a sec
Has EVIL ever shown to use any of these abilities in combat? Or on an opponent in general? If not, then I highly doubt he'd resort to using this.

So, Chris Jericho's main finisher is Code Breaker
Ya do realize that despite all of this Jericho still won the battle, right? Besides, this gives Jericho the perfect amount to hit a fireball or poison mist to win the fight. Any kind of feat you show that involves the match they had doesn't hold much weight because EVIl lost that battle.

Secondly EVIL is a bawler type of wrestler having wider muscles it's gonna be hard for Jericho to tire him out he has info on supernatural magic and is the leader of the Bullet Club turning his back on his own group LIJ after making a conspiracy theory to harm them, He sees right through jericho's social influence that's out of the way.
This guy is called EVIL for a reason he make plans then target and assaults people
Once again, any kind of physical feat involving EVIL legit doesn't matter because he lost to Jericho in canon, so being a brawler doesn't matter. In fact, Jericho's a technician/allrounder, so he has the perfect type of fighting style to counter EVIL's brawler fighting style. Also, Social Influencing goes both ways here. Both aren't getting fooled by their trickery. Also, you saying "EVIL plans then targets and assaults people" is something most wrestlers have done before. Jericho is not an exception.

Here is the video of EVIL's violent attacks (He belives world is full of evil and he needs to get rid of everyone in his path eventually)
And yet he lost to Jericho.

Fireball, Now Jericho throws these fireballs however this is now going to hit hit due to:
  • Various forms of Teleportation: First instant Teleportation or second Black magic teleportaion via magic circle
  • (Can teleport using his black magic powers or appear out of nowhere) and third his Scythe which as a weapon can be used to deflect or block fire attacks if you are not confinced with the first two.
  • Jericho does not have light manipulation which means EVIL can control the lights in the surroundings with magic
  • Evil using Portal Creation with magic circle and the lights out at the same time will make Chris clueless and thus not detectable
  • Jericho does not have resistance to Electricity attacks and 6-8 different bolts hitting from several meters away will be no joke the area of effect is decent.
1. Has he ever shown to use Teleportation on a opponent like The Demon or The Undertaker would?
2. Same as before: Unless proven otherwise, EVIL has never shown to use his Scythe on an opponent, or in combat.
3. Light Manipulation is fair.
4. Once again, I have not seen you show any evidence of EVIL using these powers in combat. Portal Creation is no different.
5. Even if I conceded and said that EVIL uses Electricity attacks in characters, Jericho's Immense Pain Tolerance covers that. Plus, I highly doubt that all of the bolts are hitting Jericho, looking at the scan of EVIL using his Electricity attacks. Plus, what's stopping Jericho from backing up before EVIL uses the attack? It takes a few seconds for it to activate, which gives Jericho plenty of time to avoid the attack.

Standard Equipment: Roman armor, Laser light This gives Evil more durability in case the fireball even lands or from any physical attacks,
Roman Armor is somewhat useful. It's not protecting you from submission moves, and it doesn't cover the whole face, so fireballs and poison mist are still useful here. How is a laser light going to save EVIL?

Disarming the Scythe is not going to work, EVIL grappled with Chris Jericho for extended periods of time so his Lifting strength which already doesn't even slow down from carrying the scythe should be able to match Chris,
This would be a good argument, if you are able to prove that he'd use the Scythe in a combat scenario.

This is 235 pounds brawler we are talking about his match with Jericho went over 20 minutes.
But who came out the winner? Exactly.

Here's my overall verdict on EVIL vs Jericho:

EVIL has never shown to use most of his hax in a combat scenario, or even to attack an opponent in general. Unless proven otherwise by DD, none of these hax are valid. Meanwhile, Chris has shown to use all of his hax before, both fireballs and poison mist. AEW Jericho is far more aggressive than WWE Jericho, so he won't hesitate to use these if he has to. Jericho can hit these when EVIL least expects it, and can end the fight hitting the Judas Effect, which has taken the likes of Kenny Omega, who is definitely superior to EVIL. Jericho is also more skilled and experienced, so EVIL is ******.

Overall, I say Jericho wins this high-diff. Most of EVIL's hax he's never shown to use in combat, while Jericho won't hesitate to use his fireballs and/or poison mist to defeat EVIL.

1. Jericho has actually used his fireballs on people before, so what's not to say he won't do it in a 1v1 scenario? Plus, EVIL, from what I've seen, hasn't used his abilities on opponents, so this argument really crumbles.
Has EVIL ever shown to use any of these abilities in combat? Or on an opponent in general? If not, then I highly doubt he'd resort to using this.

i'm not saying he can't infact i want both parties to use their powers.
Yes and he has used it on a wrestling fan backstage
this is not a wrestling match either, nor are the first two but despite this we are allowing him to use because he is a Wizard.
EVIL on the other hand is a satanist, NJPW's only supernatural character they even promote him as an NJPW's supernatural character.
NJPW was built on the basis on catch wrestling by the legend Antonio Inoki and obviously his magical abilities will not be used on screen on TV which annoys it's fan because the show is sport based with less supernatural elements this upsets the fans if you were to ask them.
Both EVIL and Jericho has NOT used their powers in ring because wrestling has rules
  • Jericho can say all he wants he'll throw a fireball on peoples face
  • EVIL can say all he wants he'll bury his opponents into darkness
Point is they both has still never used their powers in an official match, Here is this tournament we throw that out of the window, Even with restrictions of the product he still showed his light manipulation and is still promoted as a supernatural character which is his gimmick so the likelyhood of who's gonna use what isn't really a deate because it's two magicians in general I never said that Jericho will not use those but to say EVIL who has these weapons with full right to use them and saying he won't resort to them is wrong.

Ya do realize that despite all of this Jericho still won the battle, right? Besides, this gives Jericho the perfect amount to hit a fireball or poison mist to win the fight. Any kind of feat you show that involves the match they had doesn't hold much weight because EVIl lost that battle.

Once again, any kind of physical feat involving EVIL legit doesn't matter because he lost to Jericho in canon, so being a brawler doesn't matter. In fact, Jericho's a technician/allrounder, so he has the perfect type of fighting style to counter EVIL's brawler fighting style. Also, Social Influencing goes both ways here. Both aren't getting fooled by their trickery. Also, you saying "EVIL plans then targets and assaults people" is something most wrestlers have done before. Jericho is not an exception.
This line is wrong on so many level, Fictional characters loses all the time and actually "Appeal to the Motive Fallacy"
  • Does Kozlov defeating Undertaker means Undertaker does not have several other advantages? Of course Taker does but if someone can fight head to head with you that means if they have enough powers and abilities to back themselves up then yes they can defeat you.
Yes and EVIL was one tough sob, Codebeaker is a tough move that AJ styles and Dean ambrose two WWE champions did not kicked out of but EVIL did this.
YES it does hold weight,
If you can surive a punch from one of the best boxer in the world then yes that gives you durability advantage.
If you can surive Codebreaker and Walls of jericho that does give you not only experience but pain tolerance to withstand such a move.
unless you spam those moves over and over again
Which is NOT what's going to happen here due to magical powers involved + Range advantage. (Your argument make if sound like Losing doesn't mean anything impressive at all meanwhile,
(You literally yourself agreed that CM Punk lost to UFC fighter Brock Lesnar but that you give him impressive skill) and in this case EVIL already has more then enough skill to measure up to him and better hax to overtake the battle and yes Tagging is absolutely an option for EVIL he is the lader of the Bullet Club and his own mini stable and does tag matches weekly I just watched his tag team match last night at G1 Climax Tournament Night 3 (Best part of Summer 2022 by the way)

1. Has he ever shown to use Teleportation on a opponent like The Demon or The Undertaker would?
2. Same as before: Unless proven otherwise, EVIL has never shown to use his Scythe on an opponent, or in combat.
This would be a good argument, if you are able to prove that he'd use the Scythe in a combat scenario.

He literally IN RING to attack his next target. (It's part of his gimmick he's doing it live on the show that proper and full evidence) and he's given his equipment infact it's even stated in the rules of the tournament that weapons are allowed to be used from both optional and stardard equipment.

Once again, I have not seen you show any evidence of EVIL using these powers in combat. Portal Creation is no different.
I've never seen Jericho use fireball in 1 vs 1 fight either 🗿we went over this it's promotion rules and njpw does not do supernatual element as compared to wrestern wrestling in which guys like Undertaker were doing deadman in the early 90's and both characters are allowed to use their abilities as mentioned in the rules.
Even if I conceded and said that EVIL uses Electricity attacks in characters, Jericho's Immense Pain Tolerance covers that
That's a big statement right there...Immense Pain Tolerance will overcome a Electricity attack I believe you need resistance to Electricity manip for that at the very least unless Jericho's Pain Tolerance allows him to surive this like this circuit explosion that John Cena could not till then nope, Lightning has various effect from
A-Stunning B-Paralysis C-Organ injuries

Roman Armor is somewhat useful. It's not protecting you from submission moves, and it doesn't cover the whole face, so fireballs and poison mist are still useful here. How is a laser light going to save EVIL?
Expect the teleportation+Lightout+being untrackable due to Portal creation would make it extremely difficult thus limiting Jericho's option via superior hax I already went over this, Laser light is not needed I just listed it cause why not.

But who came out the winner? Exactly.
Jericho via subbmission as his finisher can't finish off EVIL and he had to use his Walls of Jericho "Twice" as well cause Evil breaks the submission the first not that it would matter, Let's even pretend Jericho's fireball can be spammed or be throws at least even 5 meters which in itself is not shown to travel to such distances,
EVIL can use Light manip to make a blackout and then keep using his Magic circle to either Teleport or use portal creation to avoid fireball not that it would reach him.
The argument of oh this character lost to him so it's doesn't matter is a terrible argument entire Vsbattle wiki has characters who scales from one to another.
Only difference is some lose because either A-They have not shown their full powers or B-Are weaker
the second part can be eliminated cause EVIL on paper has excellent skill to combat, defeat and rival NJPW Legends and point A is true, Because these two never used their full powers which is exactly what we are doing here.

i'm not saying he can't infact i want both parties to use their powers.
Yes and he has used it on a wrestling fan backstage
this is not a wrestling match either, nor are the first two but despite this we are allowing him to use because he is a Wizard.
EVIL on the other hand is a satanist, NJPW's only supernatural character they even promote him as an NJPW's supernatural character.
NJPW was built on the basis on catch wrestling by the legend Antonio Inoki and obviously his magical abilities will not be used on screen on TV which annoys it's fan because the show is sport based with less supernatural elements this upsets the fans if you were to ask them.
Both EVIL and Jericho has NOT used their powers in ring because wrestling has rules
Jericho has used his fireballs in combat and/or to hurt an opponent, EVIL does not have such showings for the most part, it doesn’t have to be in the ring, you know well that’s not the only place fights happen in pro wrestling

He literally IN RING to attack his next target. (It's part of his gimmick he's doing it live on the show that proper and full evidence) and he's given his equipment infact it's even stated in the rules of the tournament that weapons are allowed to be used from both optional and stardard equipment.
I’ve acknowledged teleportation causes some trouble for Jericho, but Jericho, who has faced EVIL before will cop on to the few tricks EVIL still manages to have up his sleeve very quickly. There is 0 evidence EVIL is some skilled master of the scythe.

That's a big statement right there...Immense Pain Tolerance will overcome a Electricity attack I believe you need resistance to Electricity manip for that at the very least unless Jericho's Pain Tolerance allows him to surive this like this circuit explosion that John Cena could not till then nope, Lightning has various effect from
A-Stunning B-Paralysis C-Organ injuries
EVIL has never struck anyone with his lightning afaik. This is an irrelevant discussion, not to mention that normal people can survive being struck by lightning, it’s not the power move you’re claiming it is.

Jericho via subbmission as his finisher can't finish off EVIL and he had to use his Walls of Jericho "Twice" as well cause Evil breaks the submission the first not that it would matter
You are using... a match where EVIL LOST to JERICHO... to show how EVIL BEATS JERICHO??? Copium

EVIL’s ONLY really useful abilities are his blackout, which, like, every wrestling blackout ever has lasted like 3 seconds at best, and his teleportation and other mobility based abilities, which... Jericho has IR to counter. Jericho’s not gonna have a whole lotta issues getting up close on EVIL, disarming him, maybe getting a fireball in there, and making it Man to Man, where Jericho is the clear victor. What can EVIL genuinely do? He doesn’t spam his teleportation, so it’s not like he can play cat and mouse with Jericho. If Jericho gets in close, at all, it’s over because of a combination of disarming and fireballs/poison mist. I’m sure EVIL has SOME application with that scythe but we literally never see him use it afaik.

You are using... a match where EVIL LOST to JERICHO... to show how EVIL BEATS JERICHO??? Copium
Yes and I literally addressed that he lost after an impressive showing and tv characters of any anime, tv, manga or movie loses all the time.
You're not getting my point my point is Jericho fireball is official combat match it's a backstage fight and Evils magical powers are from his promos,
So that equal out that they both are magicians off screen not that it matters cause it's literally it tournament rules that both standard and optional weapons are allowed.
I'm fully allowing Jericho to use his fireball this tournament whose matches are not even going to be added yet it's literally in the rules and you're not allowing him to use his literal gimmick.
EVIL has great skills of his own that I posted, This guy is triple crown winner and can defeat MMA and Karate fighters, You can't say EVIL strikes in combat are slow or poor if it can "defeat" those levels of people on who Paper has better martial art skills compared to a single Judas Effect.
And yes EVIL would tag his partner I just finished watching Night 3 of G1 Climax 2022 Evils stable "The House of Torture" just competed In a tag team match and continue to all the time,
Implying he won't tag isn't fair cause he does it all the time and came to aid of his friends when Jericho attacked Naito (LIJ Leader) if proves he's more then willing to care for his friends. He uses low blows while hiding it from the referee perfectly and plays dirty tactics too.
EVIL’s ONLY really useful abilities are his blackout
And his Scythe, Range, Electricity, Teleportation as well as ability to absorb Code Breaker, Walls of Jericho not to mention the body armor for support, He this time edges this one out he has all the tools and so does Jericho.
In case let's pretend he causes a blackout of teleport and appear a few minutes later behind Jericho and get's hit with a Fireball, He still A-Teleports B- Uses Scythe to block
It's not like he doesn't have options he has both options and skill.
With that being said these two will be beating the shit out of each with for like 5-6 minutes of punches at least and talking trash until the inevitable tag is made, Now let's start YU vs Demon Balor.

From what I've read Demons Ressurection after getting hit with a wresting move (Spear) in the video completely destroys Yu's chances or defeating him ?
How much is the skill gap

You're not getting my point my point is Jericho fireball is official combat match it's a backstage fight and Evils magical powers are from his promos,
So that equal out that they both are magicians off screen
No, the two aren’t equatable. One has used their magic IN COMBAT, the other hasn’t. The two aren’t comparable just because they share not being in the ring

Yes and I literally addressed that he lost after an impressive showing and tv characters of any anime, tv, manga or movie loses all the time
If EVIL had an impressive showing, then Jericho had a more impressive showing, given he won...? “People lose all the time in media” doesn’t mean that the loss still proves EVIL cannot stand up to Jericho in CQC.

You can't say EVIL strikes in combat are slow or poor
I’m not, just that they’re inferior to Jericho’s

Implying he won't tag isn't fair cause he does it all the time and came to aid of his friends when Jericho attacked Naito (LIJ Leader) if proves he's more then willing to care for his friends.
But Yu isn’t his friend, he’s some random boxer he’s been teamed up with. He has history and a score to settle with Jericho, he has little reason to tag out unless in dire need of it, which makes this the more relevant matchup to the overall decision. Not to mention it’s the starting one as well, AND it’s still in question if Yu can even finish The Demon
And his Scythe, Range,
Wrestlers vs Weapons has been debated so many times it’s not funny, even no hax wrestlers can disarm skilled sword fighters and the likes thanks to their experience facing weapons, as you have argued in other Jericho threads 🙃

Also EVIL has 0 skill showings with his scythe
Electricity
No proof it’s in character to use in combat or even combat applicable, moot point

Teleportation
IR

ability to absorb Code Breaker, Walls of Jericho
You do realise Jericho and EVIL scale to each other physically right? Any endurance feats EVIL has Jericho can match

B- Uses Scythe to block
Bullcrap, we have no proof EVIL is skilled enough with his scythe to do anything close to that

My arguments for Yu putting down Demon Balor don't really change. He just breaks every bone in his body and calls it a day like he usually does.

I skimmed through the thread, but it seems rather complex.
Could someone please summarize the respective arguments for both sides so far?
It should help people form an opinion.

Argument for Jericho vs Evil (1, 2)
Argument for Demon balor vs Yu the boxer (1, 2). These 4 arguments should be enough to decide the match

I can summarize for Yu vs Demon Balor. Others can summarize for EVIL vs Jericho.

Yu vs Balor was originally thought to be a stalemate due to Balor's Type 4 immortality allowing him to revive from death, but, with new information being brought about, I now believe that Yu can harm Balor beyond a state through which Balor's Type 4 has been shown to heal him from, through breaking pretty much every single bone in his body, something he has been shown to do previously to opponents.

Yu has an incredibly ludicrous skill advantage, as well as the ability to and physically respond to physical attacks he normally could never see coming with absurd precision and grace through his ability to see the world in another dimension of time. This is what justifies his higher reactions/perception speed on his profile.

Back