• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zeref vs Zeldris Redux (Full Power)

DemonGodMitchAubin

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Calculation Group
Fairy Heart Form Zeref vs Full Power Zeldris

Low 6-B Battle (At least 2.1 Teratons vs At least 1 Teraton)

Both in Character

Speed Equalized

Takes Place in a huge plain

Zeref: 2 (1997KD, HenryWong122)

Zeldris:

Inconclusive:

Fairy Heart Zeref Render
Zeldris with God Ominous Nebula and 2nd Demon Mark

^that will become dk key, not zel key

Zel can't beat zeref time reversal, death magic will insta kill him, zeref can ignore magic resistance. Absorb his magic etc.

Voting zeref

1997KD said:
Zel can't beat zeref time reversal, death magic will insta kill him, zeref can ignore magic resistance. Absorb his magic etc.

Voting zeref
I'll vote Zeref as well.

@1997 How can Zeref ignore Zeldris's GOD ? and if he gets too slow Zel , he will be crushed via Ominus Nebula

Zel can eat his soul , time reversal can't negate this effect if i remember correctly

I vote Zel for now

Raito Utopia said:
@1997 How can Zeref ignore Zeldris's GOD ? and if he gets too slow Zel , he will be crushed via Ominus Nebula

Zel can eat his soul , time reversal can't negate this effect if i remember correctly

I vote Zel for now
Zeref can affect irene who is immune to all magic except dsm. , speed is equalised here, crushing not going to affect zeref at all, he can come back easily. Zeref have resistance to soul manipulation, so zel can't eat his soul

1997KD said:
Zeref can affect irene who is immune to all magic except dsm.
Huh, that's a good point actually. I never thought about how Zeref's magic worked on a dragon despite all dragons resisting magic.

Eating the opponents soul isn't something that Zel tries in combat, even in life threatening/very important to him situations (vs King), so I'm voting Zeref fra.

Just gonna point out that Natsu's flames burn souls and Zeref got blown tf up by said flames and reversed all the damage from Natsu. The soul nom might not work even if it was in character. So before I FRA the white boi, does Zel have a wincon?

not fair fight tbh... zeref has time stop and we dont know if GOD can help resist that... we also know GOD can be bypass with physical magic like magic infuse punch of a magic sword like kings weapons etc... but long range magical attacks get null and zeref death manipulation means nothing to demons who can resist it . but that time stop literally gives it to zeref other than that i dont see zeref getting pass GOD unless we roll with the NLF (wuss excuse)

1997KD said:

Voting zeref
No, eventually zeldris will unlock his demon king form after dk gets talen out of him just like meliodas, so this match should wait in all honesty

I see why nnt characters lose so much, they are horrendously undergunned in comparison to other anime characters.

I goddamn hate fairy tail, but zeref fra i say regretfully

To be fair, Dragons were never mentioned to be immune to magic, they just had resistence to magic attacks because their scales were too tough. Zeref didn't harm Irene's scales, he just used transformation magic on her. Also, Zeldris doesnt have magic resistance, but magic immunity. So no, Zeref cant bypass God.

Now, Zeldris also cant surpass Zeref's immortality and time manipulation so he would lose eventually.

Zeldris has shown (and it has been stated) immunity to magic that affects him directly, even magic attacks from other Low 6-B characters. Even the Demon King had to take God from him to injure him with magic.

Dragons on FT just happen to be resistant to magic attacks because their scales are tough, they arent immune. Besides, Dragons never even fought a mage of their same level or higher.

Zeldris's immunity might be NLF for others, but not for Zeref. That argument with the Dragons is just bad.

Statements of immunity in verse is irrelevant though. You need to prove that immunity here, on the site where we take any and every immunity short of being a result of missing what is getting haxed to be a resistance.

Dragons never fought guys on their level? Dragons fight each other, there was even a giant war spanning two continents of such a thing happening. All dragons have MR and Irene who had DSM that was amped by her dragon form couldn't even affect herself after 400 years of trying. Zeref who doesn't have DSM no diffed that resistance instantly. Yes, transmuting a dragon into human shape (which is even shown to lower its stats, power and even remove the MR) actually interacts with the MR scales.

Basic dragon MR < Irene's DSM < Dragon Irene's DSM < Dragon Irene's MR < uber casual Base Zeref <<< FH Zeref. Anyone care to explain why Zeldris' magic resistance is stopping anything here? Cuz rn Zeref might actually stomp

I dont get it according to siegfried there is no actual resistance stated anywhere? So can we get that cleared up first before anything else?

No resistance .... for the dragons? Because

• FDS vs Dorma Anim was literally because DSM bypasses MR
  • Irene's story about the DKF explained that magic doesn't work against dragons and why the creation DS was so pivotal to the survival of humanity, as it could actually affect dragons
  • Dragons and their Slayers get resistance to whatever element they use
  • Atlas Flame vs Motherglare are completely unaffected by each other's attacks showing they resist other elements as well and not just their own
  • Half dead Igneel vs Acno, despite being able to physically harm each other, their MR can still shrug off DSM unscathed (for Acno at least)
  • Jura and everyone failing to affect the GMG dragons while the 7DS were able to do so despite being weaker than Jura and the dragons (except Laxus) shows the variety and overall generalization of their MR is
  • My example of Irene failing to affect herself above
  • Other Slayers get resistances to their own elements (Zancrow vs Natsu) but can still be bypassed by other Slayer Magics (Natsu vs Zancrow, Wendy vs Chelia)
  • Wendy specifically gives Erza (who couldn't harm the dragons) a DS lightsaber for the 100YQ cuz killing dragons is the literal job description
For the people who disagree, how many more examles of dragons/Slayers having resistance and being able to bypass said resistance would I need to post to prove that Dragons have MR and that DSM bypasses MR specifically for that reason.

I'll probably edit in the links to the scans later if someone else doesn't just post them.

AnonymousBlank said:
Statements of immunity in verse is irrelevant though. You need to prove that immunity here, on the site where we take any and every immunity short of being a result of missing what is getting haxed to be a resistance.
Except for the Pokemon ability Immunity, which is pretty straight forward.

Schnee One said:
No the Pokémon immunity is irrelevant outside of verse as well.
The Pokémon Ability Immunity, the Ability that Snorlax, Zangoose and Gligar have, prevents the Pokémon from being afflicted by poison, even from Pokemon with Corrosion. Like the immunity to being poisoned that Mongoose have IRL.

Back