• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Lion Sin of Pride Vs The Number One Hero (0-0-0)

Escanor doesn’t have resistance negation, just regeneration negation.

Escanor cannot burn All Might, AM has heat resistance literally 40x him if I’m reading right. So people voting via that are trolling and simply incorrect.

Still pretty sure Escanor outskills tho and he perma-heals cause of the sun so there is no “race against the clock,” this premise is cap. Win condition is knocking Escanor out for an hour but he just heals cause of the sun so AM literally cannot ever knock him out. This is giga stacked against him.
Also can All might handle the intense light it can cause blindness
He can just put his arm up? Deku face tanked a stun grenade from Bakugo and was fine. And when did his light even do that?

Escanor doesn’t have resistance negation, just regeneration negation.

Escanor cannot burn All Might, AM has heat resistance literally 40x him if I’m reading right. So people voting via that are trolling and simply incorrect.

Still pretty sure Escanor outskills tho and he perma-heals cause of the sun so there is no “race against the clock,” this premise is cap. Win condition is knocking Escanor out for an hour but he just heals cause of the sun so AM literally cannot ever knock him out. This is giga stacked against him.

He can just put his arm up? Deku face tanked a stun grenade from Bakugo and was fine. And when did his light even do that?
Can't allmight just hold escanor down until escanor either dies from trying to escape by going all out or waiting until night time?

Can't allmight just hold escanor down until escanor either dies from trying to escape by going all out or waiting until night time?
Didn't bakugo stun grenade work for a few seconds? Also sunshine light is like hundreds of more times deadlier than then laser and even the sun.

He will still passively get stronger also he has crazy prominence which needs no gesture ad is going to leave a huge mark. Again allmight is getting blinded

Both characters scale to class T and Escanor scales above the feat by a wide margin so he should be able to break free.

He will still passively get stronger also he has crazy prominence which needs no gesture ad is going to leave a huge mark. Again allmight is getting blinded
His AP will get stronger. But allmights lifting strength is far higher than Escanors no matter what. He can hold him down forever.

His AP will get stronger. But allmights lifting strength is far higher than Escanors no matter what. He can hold him down forever.
That's suicide and Escanor is not letting that happen crazy prominence takes care of that he can keep spamming cruel suns from his body with no gesture and will bust wholes trough all might.

Escanor isn't gonna let him Allmight grapple him.

Not only that I did a lil research on the Superplasma shit and it's 11600K or 11,326.85c . Escanor casually is above that.

AM massively upscales from his weakened self who is already over 40x Escanor’s LS calc. He is not escaping if he gets grabbed.
Escanor isn't gonna let him Allmight grapple him.

Not only that I did a lil research on the Superplasma shit and it's 11600K or 11,326.85c . Escanor casually is above that.
Re-read that link, 1eV = 11600K

Plasma gets up to 106eV and All Might was punching superheated Plasma. 106x11600 = 1,229,600c

AM massively upscales from his weakened self who is already over 40x Escanor’s LS calc. He is not escaping if he gets grabbed.

Plasma gets up to 106eV and All Might was punching superheated Plasma. 106x11600 = 1,229,600c
That's just NPI and the scaling chain for Escanor heat is huge Giltunder survived lighting heat that was doubled in temperature and mid day Escanor was casually above that heat

That's just NPI and the scaling chain for Escanor heat is huge Giltunder survived lighting heat that was doubled in temperature and mid day Escanor was casually above that heat
It’s NPI that he was able to punch a being made of plasma at all, then it’s heat resistance that his fist didn’t melt off for doing that. It’s both my guy.

Escanor could be 100x hotter than lightning and All Might would still be able to withstand it with no issues

It’s NPI that he was able to punch a being made of plasma at all, then it’s heat resistance that his fist didn’t melt off for doing that. It’s both my guy.

Escanor could be 100x hotter than lightning and All Might would still be able to withstand it with no issues
But he can't deal with the fact that he would get blinded by Escanor light heck bakugo stun granade worked on All might

Show me Bakugo using Stun Grenade on All Might and him being more than slightly inconvenienced.

Bakugo did that and he just grabbed his face before Bakugo could even do anything.
Like I said sunshine light is hundreds of more times potent than normal sunlight so all might would be able to see Escanor

speedster has a thread open with this feat

does all might have that kind of fire resistance?

Also: ESCANOR’S LIGHT DOESN’T BLIND PEOPLE. SHOW A SCAN OF IT DOING THAT.

Escanor still wins cause skill gap and AM legit can’t do anything to stop his regen but he isn’t losing cause he gets flashed with light and inferior heat bro.
Here anyway Escanor attacks should still work also no one is taking about ritta which can one shot characters on Escanors level like Galand Bisects Galland horizontally with a casual axe swing from Rhitta and chaarcge and fire futher amps escanor Releases a shockwave-like burst of fiery power that down both Drole and Gloxina in a single hit, cratering them through the stone of a maze

Show me Bakugo using Stun Grenade on All Might and him being more than slightly inconvenienced.

Bakugo did that and he just grabbed his face before Bakugo could even do anything.
Escanor heat suprasse hellblaze From Meliodas enchated swords which is a 10x amp so 10x the heat of lighting proves strong enough to affect al might

speedster has a thread open with this feat

does all might have that kind of fire resistance?
Deku took a Flashfire Fist attack from Dabi, heat which burns Todoroki who is immune to normal fire.

This is legit just heat scaling unless I’m missing something, AM’s resistance is 20x Escanor’s heat, and I wouldn’t count superheated plasma as “normal fire.” Also that vampire was not immune to all fire and all heat in the universe unless it’s purgatory/Escanor, that’s just NLF. He means that normal fire attacks wouldn’t hurt him while purgatory does, that doesn’t even mean anything about the heat it’s just the type of fire/magic. It could literally be a strength thing just like the magic negation he’s attempting to pass is.

Also don’t bring up threads that haven’t even concluded yet, come back when it’s actually accepted.
Here anyway Escanor attacks should still work also no one is taking about ritta which can one shot characters on Escanors level like Galand Bisects Galland horizontally with a casual axe swing from Rhitta and chaarcge and fire futher amps escanor Releases a shockwave-like burst of fiery power that down both Drole and Gloxina in a single hit, cratering them through the stone of a maze
That doesn’t prove anything, All Might raises his hand and is fine. A flash of light doesn’t mean he gets blinded if he has a feat of protecting against flashes of light, hell he just puts a hand over his eyes and keeps going, you don’t even show anyone being blinded by this, it’s just drawn really bright.

“On his level” -> lists a bunch of people that this version of Escanor and All Might would one shot.
Escanor heat suprasse hellblaze From Meliodas enchated swords which is a 10x amp so 10x the heat of lighting proves strong enough to affect al might
10x amp =/= 10x temperature, what are you on? Prove that him being 10x stronger means his fire is 10x hotter.

Also that still would be below AM’s resistance.

Oh I skimmed through that, my bad

Please drop this blinding point 😭, AM can just hear Escanor instead, and yeah he can just throw his hands up to block it

...i was really just asking

anyways,

Deku took a Flashfire Fist attack from Dabi, heat which burns Todoroki who is immune to normal fire.
does PA scale to deku's fire resistance?

This is legit just heat scaling unless I’m missing something, AM’s resistance is 20x Escanor’s heat, and I wouldn’t count superheated plasma as “normal fire.”
guess all might does have the necessary resistance then, if escanor's fire can harm people who are immune to regular fire and all might resistant to it then that puts him at the same ball park as that feat does to escanor's fire....this is kinda all you had to say

the rest is just you strawmanning my position

Also that vampire was not immune to all fire and all heat in the universe unless it’s purgatory/Escanor, that’s just NLF.
never even implied or said that

that doesn’t even mean anything about the heat it’s just the type of fire/magic
dude reacted by calling the attack hot, heat is definitely there

Also don’t bring up threads that haven’t even concluded yet, come back when it’s actually accepted.

but you're right about this one, guess i should have tought it trough

oh well, have a nice day

anyways,

guess all might does have the necessary resistance then, if escanor's fire can harm people who are immune to regular fire and all might resistant to it then that puts him at the same ball park as that feat does to escanor's fire....this is kinda all you had to say

oh well, have a nice day

Was less your point and responding to what the thread you were talking about was saying, so not really a strawman since you brought it up.

Either way be breezy

anyways,

oh well, have a nice day

Escanor fire works on those immune to fire and hellfire which also bypasses resistance to fire. It goes like this Fire<Hellfire restaance negation<izraf armour< sunshine heat resistance negation.

Escanor fire works on those immune to fire and hellfire which also bypasses resistance to fire. It goes like this Fire<Hellfire restaance negation<izraf armour< sunshine heat resistance negation.
But he says "it must be the fire of the demon clan"

Then how does he upscale from it?

Back