• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zeref Dragneel VS Zoom (Rebirth)

• Starting Distance: 100m
  • Both are bloodlusted
  • Equalized speed
  • Fairy Heart Form Zeref

Zeref:
Zoom:
Inconclusive:

Equalized speed will not work when Zoom starts using the Forces to amplify himself

Either way, I see Speed Steal as a wincon for Zoom

what even is this match up, a decently haxed 2-C with immeasurable speed amps, vs a decently haxed 5-A???

Zeref manipulates space-time by conceptual means and has passive, thought-based attacks.
Yes, the time Hax is not reached to Zoom, he is already isolated from the time stream

It also resists the conceptual Death Hax.

And he can basically speed up to the point where Zeref and his hax don't work on him and Still force gg.

Will it be equal no matter what, even if Zoom steals his speed, if so, I think Zeref will win since Zoom cannot kill Zeref.

Will it be equal no matter what, even if Zoom steals his speed, if so, I think Zeref will win since Zoom cannot kill Zeref.
??? They are both Bloodlust but that doesn't mean they need to kill the other, they will just use OOC things

The default combat speed is equalized, anything used that might affect it after that is fine tho, as long as it isn't a speed buff that would enable winning against a character that would NORMALLY be quicker than said buff (so say, a mach 1 dude and a mach 100 dude ge equalized down to mac 1, and the mach 1 buffs to mach 10, he wuld be 10x quicker now, blitzing the foe as he's mach 1, but normally he's mach 100, which is above the mach 1 dude with said buff so we don't count it, as long as a situation like this does not occur, it's ok to use).

If you have speed amps, like Kaioken, you can use those to get an advantage, same with debuffing your foe like with FF RPG moves and shit.

Last edited:
Can you tell me about zoom's wincons? I told you what I think about speed stealing, but you're telling me something else.
You pointed out that Zeref would win because Zoom couldn't kill Zeref, and I said he didn't need to kill her.

Last edited:
It's still out of Zeref's range, dude, Zoom can speeds up infinitely and beyond
Since both are thirsty for blood, couldn't Zeref use Neo Eclipse before Zoom accelerates to infinity? Besides, Zeref has a lot of dura neg curses, and from what I've seen in his profile, Zoom can't resist several of them.

Acasualty denies the time reset/Neo Eclipse (and if I'm reading correctly, Zeref need to enter a door to do it).

unless the curses are thought based, Zoom just needs to think about it and speedblizt (his thoughts speed up too)

Acasualty denies the time reset/Neo Eclipse (and if I'm reading correctly, Zeref need to enter a door to do it).

unless the curses are thought based, Zoom just needs to think about it and speedblizt (his thoughts speed up too)
Zeref doesn't need to enter through a divine door to do this, it's just a symbolic meaning.

Anyway, zoom stomp

Back