• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zeref Time Manipulation Resistance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay this is pretty simple, this for Zeref to have time manipulation resistance added to his profile.
FHZeref
FHZeref2
The time manipulation resistance would be for his Fairy Heart key and for his base he should have time stop resistance since he created END who has time stop resistance.
END

I disagree

If you grant powers to something you create you yourself should have said resistance

UltearEnterTheBattleField
I agree with this, people with time manipulation has shown to be able to bypass other peoples time-stop like when ultear entered dimaria's time-stop. Zeref being someone who is much stronger then ultear and dimaria has shown great control over time, and has also shown his own ability to stop time.
He also has created E.N.D with the ability to resist time stop, for zeref to be able to give such ability to E.N.D he himself needs to understand how the ability works.

Normally I'd say no, but since in FT those who have time based powers(like Ultear for example) can resist Time Stop, FH Zeref should be able to do that as well.

RoT was also described as the "Power of Nothingness", seemingly implied that it was the void itself.

Don't know if that is how we interpreted "Nothingness" in general.

RoT
So you think it would be resistance to void manipulation? Wouldn't outside of the spacetime cause the same effect as void manip?

^in ultear case, she was a projection, and she said she lives in this spl world(or something like that) Zeref should have resistance because FH give him control over all space-time, so it's obvious that a normal time stops like ability not going to work on him. Now if we say that he get resistance because end resists it then its all true for example both mardgeer and zeref can absorb magic.

Zeref is not given the abilities of his demons though, iirc.

As for the world of nothingness, I also want to know about this. I asked about a void world that contains nothingness in another verse, but I didn't get solid answers. Maybe there should be a thread about it.

I'm still not sold on the whole "Zeref created END, ergo he should get Time Stop resistance" END could simply have that resistance on his own without Zeref giving it to him. This is similar to the fact that those who bestow powers unto others do not automically get said powers.

Surpassing time should be okay I guess seeing as Timemon got a resistance to Time Manipulation due to similar stuff. So I am okay with White Zeref getting it.

Nah, END can't have developed said ability alone. Everything about Zeref's demons is written in the books that he wrote. Him getting said ability would mean that Zeref gave it to him via writing on the book "END resists time stop" just in a much more complex way.

That goes back to my last part. Bestowing powers to a person =/= you have said abilities.

Power Bestowal (not to be confused with Statistics Amplification) is the ability to grant others new abilities or even new forms, though generally not superior to that of the granter's. Note that just because one can grant a power to another, does not mean they can grant that same power to oneself; it must be stated that said ability can grant the user the ability as well. Sometimes it is seen as being Blessed by a deity or a higher being.

Then no time stop resistance in base, but Zeref still gets the time manip resistance in FH mode due to surpassing time in that form.

Inorder to have complete control over time and space mean you have to surpass it ? Also does it say that he surpassed both time and space if so I can agree with FH mode having resistance to it ?

Chapter 532 last page, he said the "power of gods surpassing time itself", chapter 533 page 13, he said both space and time belongs to him, meaning he owned space and time(sorry can't post-scan using mobile)But those are enough to proof. Since if he can control time perfectly then he should have resistance to it, I mean its like same ability cancel out? And you can 't stop someone in time who literally control time-space(it's like saying an X character can stop doc. Strange(MCU) in time when he is using time stone (Sorry for that previous reply i accidentally post it)

TriforcePower1 said:
Nah, END can't have developed said ability alone. Everything about Zeref's demons is written in the books that he wrote. Him getting said ability would mean that Zeref gave it to him via writing on the book "END resists time stop" just in a much more complex way.
Well its true that zeref write end so he kills himself.

But he writes his other demons but his demons didn't able to kill him, that's mean zeref have resistance all of the ability he gives his demons(sound stupid) for example- he make franmleth to absorb soul he franmelth kill him, but he failed and franmelt didn't able to kill him, that's mean he has resistance to soul manipulation, that's mean franmelth abilities didn't work???
20180813 012919 rmedited

Not all, but I agree with resistance to soul extraction at the least.

As for some of the demons, not all of their abilities ignore durability and Zeref can live without his head, so Jackal's explosions wouldn't do anything to him for example. For Torafuzar and Tempester's abilities, I'm not sure if Zeref would no-sell them or if it's his immortality curse that'd save him from death.

In Kyôka's case, her hax can't actually straight up kill people from what I remember. What I'm interested in is Memento Mori. Mard created it for Zeref, but he wasn't allowed to use it.

Yeah, I've seen it in a few profiles. But the pain manipulation doesn't kill, which is what Zeref was trying to achieve. I'm not sure if he should get resistance to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back