• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zeref Dragneel vs Uxie

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
Uxie's lowest end is being used. And speed is equalized. Is Zeref really gonna be the strongest High 6-C? Or will the pixie put him in his place?

Zeref-fairy-tail-villains-37553697-745-1072
480Uxie DP anime

Wouldn't Zeref win with death magic? Like the other dude has some cool hax,but time stop and durabilty negation doesn't seem like something he can counter.

It might depend on how his abilities work. But I'm not seeing any descriptions on his abilities on his profile.┬»\_(Òâä)_/┬»

^hmm... I think it now depends on time stop which bugs me because we never saw Zeref use it in battle and it would be pretty useful than at the same time his only battles are with Natsu and he kinda still wants Natsu to kill him...

If we consider Zeref using time stop than I vote for him since he need to stop time for a bit and use death magic and it's instant kill.

Without time stop I am still kinda on Zeref's side,sure exie could use force field to protect from some attacks, but stuff like death pilar are attacks that effect the opponent from the point they are standing and without knowing that I am not sure Uxie could defend himself.

Ummm... Uxie is quite literally the concept of knowledge. Not sure if not knowing is gonna be a problem.

Also, serious question. Like, this isn't me debating or anything. I'm actually asking. We sure if timestop will work? Uxie does have toregularly calm you-know-who, and has infinite speed because of time shenanigans.

^how am I supposed to know? You should ask someone knowledgeable about Pokemon and this Uxie thing.

He can be a concept of knowledge but he can't know anything about Zeref since they are from different verse.

There is no need to ask forgiveness lol. Anyway i kinda only liked the first seasons of Pokemon so the rest is just...

If Zeref were to kill Uxie wouldnt he just make himself a couch potatoe since killing Uxie will basically wipe away all of your knowledge?

Not to mention if Uxie were to open his eyes, him just looking at Zeref will wipe away all of his memories, including memory on how to use his powers IIRC

^I don't know how his eye things works,but I don't think he opens his eyes just randomly and in battle versus Zeref it really wouldn't last long since his magic is almost all about ignoring durabilty.

And he can't delete his memory from using his powers since that would make things worse considering Zeref's powers would go crazy and kill everthing around him.

And where is the problem if he loses his memory? Win is a win.

That's not what I mean. I mean if Uxie were to open his eyes and looks at Zeref as soon as the battle starts. Then Zeref would lose all memory of how to use his powers, who he is, why he's there, etc. before he can even do anything to fight back.

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
That's not what I mean. I mean if Uxie were to open his eyes and looks at Zeref as soon as the battle starts. Then Zeref would lose all memory of how to use his powers, who he is, why he's there, etc. before he can even do anything to fight back.
Activating death predator and instantly killing Uxie since he doesn't have any magical artifact to save him.

How would Death Predator be activated if by then Uxie will have already wiped his memory clean?

And now that I think about it, since all 3 of the Lake trio are able to survive inside of a black hole (kinda), would Zeref's death magic be able to easily kill them or not?

Death magic ignores durabilty so I don't see a problem. And death predator activates withou Zeref wanting it, it sometimes activates when there is other living creatures around him or when he is attacked or even just randomly to kill the plants, his curse is simply not something he can control without having his memory and deciding to ignore the value of life.

S***! I never gave the lake trio type 4 immortality when I gave it to the Creation quad! They were supposed to get it in that change!

This is a VERY close match. Uxie has never fought bloodlusted before, but if need be he will open his eyes and erase all memories. And Uxie has indeed completely erased the memories of someone before. It all depends on who does what first. There is also the concern of whether Uxie can take the concept of knowledge away from Zeref as Uxie IS knowledge itself.

@dragon I thought at least you knew that if Zeref's memories is delete that it's only worse since his death predator would kill Uxie instantly with him not having anything to defend himself from that.

WilliamShadow said:
@dragon I thought at least you knew that if Zeref's memories is delete that it's only worse since his death predator would kill Uxie instantly with him not having anything to defend himself from that.
Uxie can simply cross universes to get away. This is also assuming if Zeref decides to do so.

It's not Zeref who decides to use death predator in case his memory is erased and you think he would leave into another universe? and than what? I thought this was a battle without the "flee" option.

Not to mention Uxie also has Telepathy, Mind Manipulation for being a psychic type, Telekinesis, Dream Manipulation, Precognition, Forcefields to block the Death Magic, Illusion Creation and Soul Manipulation.

Does Zeref have any answer for these?

I never was stated that characters couldn't escape a battle to dodge attacks. That's what Portal Creation does. But I'm not voting here. Just saying.

Not to mention Uxie also has Telepathy, Mind Manipulation for being a psychic type, Telekinesis, Dream Manipulation, Precognition, Forcefields to block the Death Magic, Illusion Creation and Soul Manipulation.

Does Zeref have any answer for these?
Time stop. And force field won't protect him against death pillar since it's an attack from the point you are standing and again he can't really just spam the same thing and hope it blocks every attack. Zeref can teleport as well. Now for the other stuff if I understood well they are pretty weak in the battle.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
I never was stated that characters couldn't escape a battle to dodge attacks. That's what Portal Creation does. But I'm not voting here. Just saying.
Problem is what then? Inconclusive?

Uxie's Mind Manipulation would be extremely power considering it is far superior to the likes of Alakazam and most Ghost Pokemon. Also Uxie does have Precog and can make Zeref fall asleep. This isn't only a Death Match. So someone falling asleep can be considered a loss. But again Zeref does have Death Hax here.

Cal pretty much addressed why Time Stop wouldnt work. And what if Uxie will have already erased his memory by then? His only answer will be Death Predator which Uxie can escape from using teleportation or just going into another universe like Dragon addressed.

Also, Uxie's soul manipulation is pretty good. The lake trio created every soul in the universe. The Creation trio did matter.

Time stop wouldn't work? He cant teleport if the time is stopped and he can't know when he is activating it since there is no sign no nothing unless his teleportation is inatantenious and he is constantly reading the mind of his opponent.

And yeah, he escapes death predator and than what? He comes back and he has the very same problem not to mention he would not know that if he doesn't run away he dies. And once again if he doesn't open his eyes there is all the other death hax.

@dragon And one more thing when we consider Zeref's battle what about his demons? Can he use them?

Time Stop may or may not work considering the job of the lake trio is to suppress the Creation Trio. More notably Dialga who is time itself.

Also I doubt he has his Demons seeing as like trainer/tamer battles it wouldn't be fair.

I think we should actually talk about that with Aiden whether we should consider his demons or not. After all it's part of his power.

Anyway, I gave my vote for every possibility we talked about so, I don't think we need to discus this anymore.

Uxie has precog so yes he would know and why would Death Predator re-activate as soon as Uxie reappears?
Beacuse there is no actual proof of how it works, but we know it usually and actually most of time activates when there is another living creature in his presence even for random plants. He deleted the memories of his oponents why would he bother using precognition?

@William I mean he knew he was gonna be capture due to precog long before said event happened. So I think it's automatic precog...

Back