• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zeref Dragneel vs Uxie

Wasn't it written incapable of hurting? Since Zeref can hurt him or better his curse does. Anyway, I suppose you would consider that KO which is rather...

Oh well, i gave my vote and now I leave others settling theirs, if anyone else is actually interested.

Yes Uxis is knowledge but he can't beat Zeref he can stop death predator before Zeref use all his power. But after he do it's unlikely he can beat Zeref. Stop thinking Zeref can beat all characters under high 6c. You have just to do a match against Alucard (Shrôdinger) and it's become inconclusive.

Along with all the points for Uxie above, im also not seeing how Zeref is defending himself against Soul Manipulation. Uxie assisted in literally creating all spirit in the multiverse, giving him at the very least universal range. There is no way Zeref is dodging or getting passed that. And as for the death magic, if Uxie is able to survive inside of a "black hole" made by Dialga and Palkia without a scratch he isn't easily getting killed by death magic.

Also, 2 other options:

1. Don't the Lake trio have BFR in a way? I remember them teleporting Ash, Dawn and Brock to Mt. Coronet even while in pain with Team Galactic. So if thats true then Uxie could just insta BFR Zeref away and win that way.

2. I also remember the lake trio using their power to convert Dialga and Palkia's sealed forms back into energy and casting them away after freeing them, which is likely Matter Manipulation. Would this also be of some use here?

Back