• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zeref dragneel (Fairy tail) vs Garou (OPM)

Zeref Dragneel

Vs

Cosmic Garou

Garou:

Zeref:

Incon:

Since Zeref is a difficult opponent, there will be no speed equalization, the place will be the world distance melee distance, not the one who kills will win, but the one who gains superiority will win.

Looks like Zeref has a lot of hax that can one-shot Garou and is immortal. I don't see any wincon for Garou here.

Garou can't do anything against Zeref's mid godly regen.Yes, Garou may be much superior in terms of AP and speed.However, it doesn't mean anything against Zeref, Zeref will be resurrected after his death thanks to immo8, then he can defeat Garou with haxes such as time stop, death manipulation or e.e.

zeref finishes him in one hit. mid godly regen, immo 8, passively rewinding time and death manipulation destroys garou

Garou can't do anything against Zeref's mid godly regen.Yes, Garou may be much superior in terms of AP and speed.However, it doesn't mean anything against Zeref, Zeref will be resurrected after his death thanks to immo8, then he can defeat Garou with haxes such as time stop, death manipulation or e.e.
Zeref's immortality type 8 works when his body is destroyed, the garou can kill with radiation manipulation without destroying his body
Zeref's other abilities are not passive, the garou can dodge these attacks and will be exposed to intense radiation that Zeref cannot even move due to the pressure

Zeref's immortality type 8 works when his body is destroyed, the garou can kill with radiation manipulation without destroying his body
Zeref's other abilities are not passive, the garou can dodge these attacks and will be exposed to intense radiation that Zeref cannot even move due to the pressure
Zeref still has mid godly regen.

zeref finishes him in one hit. mid godly regen, immo 8, passively rewinding time and death manipulation destroys garou
The manipulation of death is not passive and immortality type 8 only works when the body is destroyed. Mid-godly regeneration is not a victory over the garou because in this battle it is not the one who kills but the one who has the upper hand that wins.

I've changed my mind, Zeref can't resist passive radiation manipulation. And also, Garou has reactive evolution with "developing abilities to resist or bypass opponent's resistances" context. Since their speeds aren't equalised, Garou takes this.

Friends, in this war, the one who kills does not win, only the one who has the upper hand wins, please read the fight carefully.

Garou FRA because battle for supremacy won, because they will be in close combat anyway, the radiation affects Zeref very intensely and Zeref doesn't even have any resistance.

I've changed my mind, Zeref can't resist passive radiation manipulation. And also, Garou has reactive evolution with "developing abilities to resist or bypass opponent's resistances" context. Since their speeds aren't equalised, Garou takes this.
Zeref can passively rewind time, so any radiation mp or paralysis doesn't matter. I find it ridiculous to open such a versus thread, Zeref is stomps (since this is stomps, this is not added to the profile, it is useless)

Zeref can regenerate internal organs damaged by radiation, and Garou won't know how Zeref's Death Manipulation works so he can't escape it, plus Ankhseram has a recognized 100km range.Also, Zeref's death manipulation is automatic, it is enough for Zeref to remember the value of life, after that Garou has nothing to resist it.And speaking based on the series, Garou will resort to 1v1 close range combat with Zeref to attack him (just like Saitama vs Garou) and this is enough for Ankhseram to kill him.

Zeref can passively rewind time, so any radiation mp or paralysis doesn't matter. I find it ridiculous to open such a versus thread, Zeref is stomps (since this is stomps, this is not added to the profile, it is useless)
Zeref does not passively rewind time, he only passively rewinds time when his body is destroyed

, Immortality (Type 8. As long as he possesses Time Magic from the Space Between Time, Zeref can passively rewind time to revive himself if his body is destroyed)

The passive time rewind only occurs after death and the garou will not kill him, just supermacy him

Zeref can regenerate internal organs damaged by radiation, and Garou won't know how Zeref's Death Manipulation works so he can't escape it, plus Ankhseram has a recognized 100km range.Also, Zeref's death manipulation is automatic, it is enough for Zeref to remember the value of life, after that Garou has nothing to resist it.And speaking based on the series, Garou will resort to 1v1 close range combat with Zeref to attack him (just like Saitama vs Garou) and this is enough for Ankhseram to kill him.
100km range becomes 100km over time, not all at once, death manipulation is not automatic zeref has the thought/emotion need for it

Zeref can passively rewind time, so any radiation mp or paralysis doesn't matter. I find it ridiculous to open such a versus thread, Zeref is stomps (since he is stomps, he is not added to the profile, it is useless)
Yeah i know about Zeref's immortality. But that just works when Zeref's body gets destroyed.
Immortality (Type 8. As long as he possesses Time Magic from the Space Between Time, Zeref can passively rewind time to revive himself if his body is destroyed)
So if there's no resistance radiation manipulation, then we can't say Zeref has the upperhand here.

100km range becomes 100km over time, not all at once, death manipulation is not automatic zeref has the thought/emotion need for it
It's enough for Zeref to remember the value of life, that's why everyone in the academy died.Also, what does this change? If Garou's radiation doesn't work against Zeref, he will approach him to fight him 1v1. That was the point I wanted to mention

Garou will notice zeref's death manipulation because when zeref casts his ankhseram spell, a black aura appears and his opponents notice it and run away. zeref's range may be 100km yes, but the black magic is spreading slowly and garou is passively laying radiation around him.
The fact that Zeref's death manipulation is automatic does not mean that it will be active before the radiation. When Zeref regenerates his organs, he will be damaged again and will not be able to move due to radiation pressure.

Reasons please, so we can properly discuss about it.
First of all, my friend, even an admin above has admitted that this is stomps, but anyway, if you want an explanation, I will explain.

All attacks that the garou can do, zeref can passively rewind time and dodge them all. (This means that the garou can't do anything)

I don't even think I need to mention Zeref's wincons, that alone should be enough.

It's odd to say Zeref is the upperhand with no absolute context here ☠️
Zeref can regenerate internal organs damaged by radiation,
This regenaration isn't gonna give Zeref the upperhand, also, since this ability continuously works.Then Zeref couldn't even escape it since he doesn't have İnfinite speed regenaration.
Ankhseram has a recognized 100km range.
Could you send a link from vsbw that approves this? And also, there's spreading speed which is also important. What i am saying is this "Anksheram" has to instantly reach Garou.

Radiation affects Zeref easily. Even if Zeref renews his internal organs, it will continue to penetrate every time the pressure of radiation renews. Since he has no resistance, he will be slightly poisoned by radiation.

First of all, my friend, even an admin above has admitted that this is stomps, but anyway, if you want an explanation, I will explain.

All attacks that the garou can do, zeref can passively rewind time and dodge them all. (This means that the garou can't do anything)

I don't even think I need to mention Zeref's wincons, that alone should be enough.
Please read Zeref's profile properly, Zeref does not passively rewind time as a separate ability, he only passively rewinds time when his body is destroyed and this feature is mentioned in immortality type 8.

I want to ask the defenders of Zeref, can Zeref survive in the vacuum of space, do you have any proof that he can survive because if the garou destroys the place where they fought, what will Zeref do?

Radiation affects Zeref easily. Even if Zeref renews his internal organs, it will continue to penetrate every time the pressure of radiation renews. Since he has no resistance, he will be slightly poisoned by radiation.
It doesn't matter as long as it doesn't cause any damage to Zeref's internal organs

Admin's thought/vote doesn't effect in the VSTs tho ☠️, it's about who's wrong or who's right. Admins' thoughts could be different anyway. In general, votes without any context doesn't mean anything in VST if they're all wrong "my friend" 🤖
That's not how it works, this "passively rewinding time" only works in the completely destruction of Zeref's body. And this isn't even something that helps to "dodge" attacks also.
There's no wincons to Zeref right now. Speed difference, Hax superiority and "resisting" such haxes of opponent is Garou's wincons.

Gamma Ray Burst was one of Garou's first attacks when he got his cosmic powers. I can see him using it as his first attack. GRB is a bfr attack with high amount of Cosmic Radiation, which Zeref doesn't have resistance to neither. She has teleportation, it may let her overcome BFR but still would die due to cosmic radiation, and since her Immo 8 works when her body is destroyed, my vote goes for Garou.

This regenaration isn't gonna give Zeref the upperhand, also, since this ability continuously works.Then Zeref couldn't even escape it since he doesn't have İnfinite speed regenaration.
Who said it would provide superiority? And since when did regeneration become a reason for superiority?

Also, what is infinite speed regen, my friend? It doesn't matter what Garou does as long as he can't exceed this regen.

Also, when I look at Garou's stamina, I see that he is "superhuman", on the other hand, Zeref has "infinite stamina" thanks to his fairy heart.Garou's stamina will run out sooner or later against Zeref

Back