• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zeref Dragneel vs Uxie

Burning Full Fingers said:
Zeref's situation is like Yhwach and his Sternritter, right?
Don't know about Yhwach,but if Zeref isn't with his free will refusing the value of life and just be like I am gonna destroy the human kind like he said to Mavis, then he can't control Ankserham's curse which activates death predator and kills every living creature around him for no reason.

^he created the books and with those gave life to demons and he can pretty much rewrite the books the way he wants and if he destroys the book demons are also dead beacuse their books are pretty much their souls.

Huh, soul manipulation Zeref. I didn't think about that.

Wank.

First of all Uxie is Nigh-Omniscient he would know Zeref's next moves.

2nd, Uxie has Immortality type 1 same as Zeref, if Zeref can kill immortal beings then why can't he kill himself? he can't that's why he's waiting for Natsu.

3rd if you read Uxie's profile exaclty (powers & abilites) you'll find that he has the ability of erasing his opponent's memories along with his techniques.

4th this is a stomp thread just look at the Tiers and pls stop the wank fairy tail fans that's even worse than the wank of "Natsu can beat Goku & Superman"

^first:he can't kill himself because he has immortality type 4 as well.

Second: nigh-omniscience what does that mean in this battle?

Third:he can't erase his power he erases his memories of how to you use his powers,but Ankserham's curse works on its own and doesn't require Zeref and it kills everything around him so Uxie is screwed.

Fourth it's not a stomp because we use both high 6-C tiers only and speed is equalised.

Fifth: learn some respect.

And of course Zeref also has regenartion and won't be killed even if you decapitate him.

Uxie is immortal as well.

Nigh-Omniscient he can know his oponents' future moves

I said erase his memories also by erasing his memoriy the victim will also forget how to use his tehcnique maybe his min will be blink lel

Still Uxie will win even if Zeref use insta death wave Uxie has forcefield to block and he has also erasing memory,teleknisis and illusion dx

Sorry lel

Immortality 1 thou which means only that he can't died from age but can be killed in any other way.

He can know,but not always,plus knowing up your opponent is about to attack won't always save you since death wave ignores durabilty and he won't know that.

Erasing memory I already explained you is only worse for Uexie beacuse death magic goes out of control and keeps killing everything around him and he can't protect forever. Not sure what illusion creation of his can do to give him a win and same goes for telekinesis not sure how much will that help which btw Zeref also has.

And how exactly is Uxie gonna by pass mid-low regenartion? They can both deal damage where Uxie is in bigger trouble since he must protect him self from death wave always or else he is dead, While Zeref can easily regenerate the damage caused to him even Natsu with fraction of igneel's power couldn't beat Zeref who just stood there asking Natsu to kill him and later he regenerated in an instant all of the damage like nothing. Like really Uxie has nothing against regenartion here.

@Thesupreme really? U enter a thread and accuse ppl of "wanking" not a very good way to give an impression. But that aside u mentioned Nigh omniscience; doesn't that mean that while he knows most things some things are outside his knowledge? For instance how would that ability be affected by a being who is outside his sphere of influence, say a being from a completely different universe like Zeref? And it's already established that erasing Zeref's memories would only pose a greater problem considering that the curse can now freely run rampant without Zeref to keep it in check.

Erasing his memory will make him go in rage mode? lel no

He'll K.O him :p

And Davidsteel that wasn't a direct insult i just found the post has some wank cause i didn't notice the rules and i apologized

@the supreme Zeref won't go rage his powers will. You obviously don't know about him so, I don't see the point of a similar comment.

Anyway, it m bored of all of this I already gave my vote for Zeref via instant kill with death magic ,regenartion and possibly (time stop,but I think shouldn't work even thou Uxie doesn't have resistance on it on his profile) and if cal decides there are also all of the tartaros demons with existence erasure hax and pain induction.

@Thesupreme it isn't "rage mode" it's difficult to explain but essentially if he loses his memory literally anything and everything around him will die indiscriminately he has no control over it and isn't some monster that is sealed away or something it's just the nature of his powers. How would this "sealing" work on powers that rely on the caster being conscious of himself to control?

I'm honestly really getting tired of the "his powers running rampant" argument tbh. It's like you guys haven't heard of incapacitation as a victory condition. Obviously, it's not a vote, but it's not like Zeref will walk off mind hax.

@Cal the "powers running rampant" argument is simply a response to the "Uxie will erase his memory" argument, u can't really fault us for repeating ourselves if the opponents are also repeating the exact same argument themselves

^he survives incapacitation he has mid regen. Anyway you people keep saying mind hax,without saying what exactly is it going to do and the argument can be annoyin,but it's a simple truth anyway since I am bored of this as well I won't be following this anymore, since you already have my vote and reasons and if all of sudden Uxie has something tu bypass regenartion call me lol.

I can fault you for the fact that if Uxie does get memory wiping off. Zeref won't remember how to walk, talk, breathe, etc. and you guys are acting as if Zeref comes out victorious from that because "powers running rampant." I don't mind death manipulation being a factor but c'mon.

@Cal I haven't voted, I don't have a clear enough understanding of Uxie to effectively vote with a glance that's y I'm presenting arguments to see if Uxie can counter anything and everything Zeref is capable of. And my problem with that argument that Uxie will simply mind wipe him is simply if Uxie does mind wipe him in the end it'll simply be more than a detriment than an advantage and if Uxie is as Omniscient as everyone seems to be saying wouldn't he (or it?) know this and employ a different strategy? It's kind of stupid to incarcerate ur opponent when it'll just end up killing u. So y does no one seem to want to move away from an argument that is flawed?

Burning Full Fingers said:
Where does Mid Regenerationn come from though?
Zeref explained to Mavis they can't die even if they are decapiteded. Death wave can be dodged, but will activate again pretty much every time Uxie tries something like attacking Zeref (going under condition he actually erases his memories at certain point) and since he can't one shot Zeref who has regenartion he pretty screwed there. Now I don't say he doesn't have a chance that will obviously depend on opinions,but I personally find it hard with all the adavtange Zeref has from instant one shot if he hits and regenartion against which Uxie has nothing.

Anyway, are his demons allowed? I would recommend not because then he has too much hax on his side. And Zeref won't die if he doesn't breath or eat or anything humans normally have to which again it's not even stated he can make you forget how to breath but how to use your powers.

The real cal howard said:
You do know mid regen is stopped by like, vaporization or ripping the opponent to shreds, right?
They are both same lvl AP and durabilty with Zeref being high end so if Uxie is high end as well it won't change anything. The point is he could,but what's the possibility of that happening when they are on same lvl like Natsu with igneel's power was greater lvl than Zeref and he still only did superficial damage with Zeref not trying to block or defend from the attack. Honestly that posibilty looks quite absurd in this match-up.

That's like saying that Gohan shouldnve never gotten past Cell's Regenerationn because they were on the same tier. Doesn't work like that, WS

The real cal howard said:
That's like saying that Gohan shouldnve never gotten past Cell's Regenerationn because they were on the same tier. Doesn't work like that, WS
Same tier but different end,and again if Zeref was barely damaged by attack that surpass his power why would he be thorn to shreds after one attack from his own lvl for that too happen Uxie need several attacks with Zeref or his curse doing nothing to stop or attack Uxie.

@burning That's just regen. After all there are people without actual immortality and have similar or higher regenartion

@Cal so essentially this is a fight between an immortal who has durability negation and is not bound by lobotomy to be a threat and a floating... thing?? That is apparently omniscient, immortal itself and can mind wipe u to the extent that u forget how to breathe (y is this murder machine a Pokemon?). Both can effectively one shot each other but Uxie has cross universal teleportation (I've caught this thing b4 just how is it that it's this powerful?) really Uxie's teleportation in conjunction with its mind hax may give it the win. Honestly I'm going to have to pull this thing out of my PC and have a proper look at it; my Uxie is nowhere near this cool.

^and why is it a one shot? No one here has explained that since apparently we only talked about erasing his memories which we already explained means almost nothing.

WilliamShadow said:
@burning That's just regen. After all there are people without actual immortality and have similar or higher regenartion
I don't understand what you're saying here. Regenerationn is listed as Type 3 immortality. So people who have sufficient Regenerationn are immortal in a way.

Derier has mid low regenartion and is a mortal. And let me see the type 3 just a second.

Okay I found it and if I understood well type 3 immortality is added only if regenartion is particularly high like regenartion from automisation i think.

@William, really I'm just going off the fact that he can mind wipe him and leave via teleportation. But I am yet to vote, I'm currently leaning towards Uxie, but if better arguments in favour of Zeref show up then I'll switch.

Back