• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Eikichi_Sensei

She/Her
Last edited:
Yuuki has nothing against Time-stop, that's a wincon for zeref, but I don't know if it's something he uses "in character".

Yuuki has nothing against Time-stop, that's a wincon for zeref, but I don't know if it's something he uses "in character".
That's good, in the third scenario I could use it and beat Yukki 🤔

In the second scenario too since I don't remember Yukki's range.

That's good, in the third scenario I could use it and beat Yukki 🤔

In the second scenario too since I don't remember Yukki's range.
Tens of meters, so the second scenario can be complicated for him, but Time-Stop given his magical nature can be Nullified with Anti-Skill.

I don't know if that actually means anything... Zeref can regenerate from his soul being destroyed. That's what Mid-Godly Regen entails

The soul in Tensura is composed of type 2 information, could that prevent the regeneration of Mid-Godly Regen? 🤔

Since that means death for a Spiritual Life Form.
I don't know if that actually means anything... Zeref can regenerate from his soul being destroyed. That's what Mid-Godly Regen entails

That would actually get through yeah. You’d need High-Godly Regen to deal with that.

However, Yuuki’s Death Manipulation Resistance doesn’t seem to be layered - meanwhile, Zeref’s Death Manipulation is layered, meaning that despite his resistance, Zeref’s Death Manipulation will actually still work on him

That would actually get through yeah. You’d need High-Godly Regen to deal with that.

However, Yuuki’s Death Manipulation Resistance doesn’t seem to be layered - meanwhile, Zeref’s Death Manipulation is layered, meaning that despite his resistance, Zeref’s Death Manipulation will actually still work on him
Is it magical, is it passive? Because Yukki can cancel her magic.

But I don't know how his death manipulation works and how many layers there are.

Zeref's death hax has 1 layer, it's a form of magic, and it... can be passive. Though I doubt it will be in this case

1. In the first scenario for me, Yukki wins.

2. I have my doubts about the second scenario, first because of Yukki's range since he can't reach him but he can nullify the things that Zeref casts, Zeref has Time Stop but I don't know under what circumstances he uses it.

3. In the third scenario, Zeref could use Time Stop and kill him, as well as having higher AP, but I'll wait if anyone else can argue.

Also all of his AP is through magic?

Well, if I remember, he is quite confident because of his Anti-skill Skill, which is a power nullification, so he attacks melee while nullifying the power of whoever attacks him.
Is it passive? If it is, Zeref would just switch over to physicals once he sees his magic nullified. He has some pretty good h2h scaling from Natsu, and his analytical prediction and info analysis are also quite good. He can predict a fair bit into the future from his scaling from Mavis. Considering Zeref's analysis covers psychology as well, what would he do against Zeref's social influencing him into a more advantageous situation to strike or convince him to join him to fight someone like Acnologia since he seems to have a massive power-inflated ego similar to god serena who Zeref manipulated into betraying his own nation.

Can he null 4-D stuff? If not, Neo Eclipse would be a surefire win for rounds 2 and 3.

Is it passive? If it is, Zeref would just switch over to physicals once he sees his magic nullified. He has some pretty good h2h scaling from Natsu, and his analytical prediction and info analysis are also quite good. He can predict a fair bit into the future from his scaling from Mavis. Considering Zeref's analysis covers psychology as well, what would he do against Zeref's social influencing him into a more advantageous situation to strike or convince him to join him to fight someone like Acnologia since he seems to have a massive power-inflated ego similar to god serena who Zeref manipulated into betraying his own nation.

Can he null 4-D stuff? If not, Neo Eclipse would be a surefire win for rounds 2 and 3.
As I understand it, the Ultimate Skills and Magic are 4-D, Yukki can cancel both so yes.

Anything that touches Yukki is nullified.

I don't understand how Social Influence works, but that guy is "Greedy" to extreme levels that not even a Unique Skill called greed could influence him...

He just wants to fulfill his goal of conquering the world.

Last edited:
Is it passive?
Yes. It can nullify magic as well as physical attacks as long as its not both magic and physical attacks at the same time.

I don't exactly remember what the principle for his magic null was, but for Physical attacks, he nullifies them by nullifying their kinetic energy.

Anything that touches Yukki is nullified.

I don't understand how Social Influence works, but that guy is "Greedy" to extreme levels that not even a Unique Skill called greed could influence him...

He just wants to fulfill his goal of conquering the world.
Power absorption also comes into play in a way
And CM1 death manip
Yes. It can nullify magic as well as physical attacks as long as its not both magic and physical attacks at the same time.

I don't exactly remember what the principle for his magic null was, but for Physical attacks, he nullifies them by nullifying their kinetic energy.
He can't nullify physical attacks
Weaknesses: His Anti-Skill can be bypassed by physical attacks and by Arts

So seeing Yuuki's hax, I don't see how Zeref can win except via AP
Yuuki :
Main Offensive :
His Power Null is 3 layered btw
Main Defensive :
  • Can Nullify Physical Attacks via nullifying their Kinetic Energy, could also temporarily nullify Rimuru's regen
  • Can nullify magical attacks
Hax :
  • Soul Manipulation (Greedy One heavily utilizes the user's soul and can affect the target souls directly)
Has benefits from Unique Skills, such as :

So yeah, I don't think Zeref is resisting any of this, not from what I'm seeing on his profile. Voting for Yuuki in all senarios

He can't nullify physical attacks
referring to This
The "He couldn't nullify physical attacks" was from not doing so with Chloe, but in that senario Chloe had a weapon iirc, tho correct me if I'm wrong

So seeing Yuuki's hax, I don't see how Zeref can win except via AP
Yuuki :
Main Offensive :

His Power Null is 3 layered btw
Main Defensive :
  • Can Nullify Physical Attacks via nullifying their Kinetic Energy, could also temporarily nullify Rimuru's regen
  • Can nullify magical attacks
Hax :

Has benefits from Unique Skills, such as :

So yeah, I don't think Zeref is resisting any of this, not from what I'm seeing on his profile. Voting for Yuuki in all senarios

referring to This
The "He couldn't nullify physical attacks" was from not doing so with Chloe, but in that senario Chloe had a weapon iirc, tho correct me if I'm wrong
Well he didn't directly nullify thw physical attack just the kinertic energy of the attack

Just a small note to, We currently haven't updated Yuuki's profile so a lot of his abilities are very outdated, For example His magic description. (I will do some of the already accepted changes implimnted now.)

Back