• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zeref dragneel (Fairy tail) vs Garou (OPM)

We need to ask the supporter about this issue. If it is said that Zeref can survive in space, the topic should be closed because it is unnecessary. There is an unnecessary fight, so let's wait for the supporter.

and even accurately predicting the future through sheer mental calculations.

making calculations during battle?
İt isn't math bro ☠️, he calculates the moves his opponent does. And as far as we know, this is superior to supercomputer level. And if we took perception speed of Garou, that wouldn't be a problem in battle.

that still doesn't mean you can copy haxes like fate manip
"Breaking the limiter allows individuals to grow indefinitely, making them capable of reaching Universe level over time or in the case of Garou, by copying."
Garou can copy abilities as long as it is 3d as you see. Probably its still just NLF but it is what it is.

Never said he could copy Zeref's ankhseram. I'm saying that Garou could completely become "Zeref" due to his context of power mimicry.
Oh good, then we won't have any problems since Garou will drop to Zeref's AP level. If you claim otherwise, can you prove that he will use Zeref's haxes after copying him?Because like Zeref's haxes (fairy hearth,sbt, Ankhseram) These are acquired haxes (like he took possession of FH and Ankhseram came to him through the curse)
Qs i literally said on above, his fighting style differs to person. And Garou has extraordinary genius intellegince.
Extraordinary Genius: Individuals whose knowledge spreads over multiple fields of science and who vastly surpass the real world's upper human limits. At this level, many are capable of creating extremely advanced futuristic technology, executing complex strategies even under high pressure, outperforming supercomputers,[1] and even accurately predicting the future through sheer mental calculations. This is where super scientists of exceptional scientific knowledge begin to appear.
What does adjusting your intelligence level and fighting style have to do with it ☠️ At first you defended me by saying Garou was acting according to his opponent and you throw his intelligence level as proof, shameful
Could predict future with his current moment. He could predict that this aura is able to kill him
Can you prove that "predicting the future" will reach a clear result? It just means calculating the possibilities ☠️ Prove that Garou, with his foresight in OPM, understands that a hax he does not know is dangerous for him, thanks to his "foresight", and stays away from it.
Literally made you accept 90% of my arguments and i don't know anything ☠️
Are you schizophrenic my friend?

We need to ask the supporter about this issue. If it is said that Zeref can survive in space, the topic should be closed because it is unnecessary. There is an unnecessary fight, so let's wait for the supporter.
Yes, right now, I want both parties to calm down and dont write. Until the supporter responds, it is not clear who won at the moment. Once the supporter responds, we will announce who won.

"Breaking the limiter allows individuals to grow indefinitely, making them capable of reaching Universe level over time or in the case of Garou, by copying."
Garou can copy abilities as long as it is 3d as you see. Probably its still just NLF but it is what it is.
Also i don't think it is about zeref vs garou anymore you're just arguing with me about Garou's copying limits when he doesn't even have a wincon by copying, so let's forget about this issue. Garou's only wincon was bfr and cosmic radiation and if Zeref can breath in space i don't see any wincons for Garou.

İt isn't math bro ☠️, he calculates the moves his opponent does. And as far as we know, this is superior to supercomputer level. And if we took perception speed of Garou, that wouldn't be a problem in battle.
What I already mentioned is that you cannot think that fast during war.Anksheram already has a range of hundreds of kilometers, you need to prove to me that the garo's travel speed is fast enough to escape it.

I threw the panel and wrote an explanation, if you cannot give an answer, do not divert the subject and do not write empty content messages
You literally can't prove anything, that's what I'm saying. If you really think Zeref can do this without Immortality type 8 conditions, open a thread and fix it.

Copying Gravity manipulation, portal and black hole creation haxes is not enough for him to show that he is able to copy haxes?

You're talking like he just copied fighting styles and never copied any haxes. He copied Gravity Manipulation, Black hole creation and Portal creation haxes from Blast and use them at their full power.
Don't make me repeat what I said, understand what I mean and answer accordingly, I'm talking about how copying these types of haxes does not mean copying every "hax type".Does copying a gravity technique really mean copying a hax that involves death manipulation? This is nice NLF

Don't make me repeat what I said, understand what I mean and answer accordingly, I'm talking about how copying these types of haxes does not mean copying every "hax type".Does copying a gravity technique really mean copying a hax that involves death manipulation? This is nice NLF
I'm not even gonna reply, this is irrevelant with the vs.
Also i don't think it is about zeref vs garou anymore you're just arguing with me about Garou's copying limits when he doesn't even have a wincon by copying, so let's forget about this issue. Garou's only wincon was bfr and cosmic radiation and if Zeref can breath in space i don't see any wincons for Garou.

Not "true void", void and true void is completely different from eachother.
The word '',true'' here is used to indicate that no one and nothing can really exist in sbt.

Also, can you tell me the difference between a real vacuum and a vacuum? In physics,true void is not separated as a separate concept.

bro do you think fate manip and fire manip are relevant are you still doing nlf

When did I say "He will destroy space"? Also, garou does not prefer the earth. Saitama wanted to fight there because he was on earth, and he openly turned a blind eye to the destruction of the world. The world is not an important factor for Garou. It is quite normal for him to destroy the world.(What I mean by destroying the world is that SP^2 can destroy the world and Garou continues without caring about it.)
I spelled the destroying space part wrong, whatever.

And if Garou let Saitama fight on Earth, why is he taking Zeref to space? Also, correct me if I'm wrong, wasn't the clash between him and Saitama the thing that would destroy the world?

bro do you think fate manip and fire manip are relevant are you still doing nlf
Just forget about copying thing its not even relevant to the vs 😭

Oh good, then we won't have any problems since Garou will drop to Zeref's AP level. If you claim otherwise, can you prove that he will use Zeref's haxes after copying him?Because like Zeref's haxes (fairy hearth,sbt, Ankhseram) These are acquired haxes (like he took possession of FH and Ankhseram came to him through the curse)
There's something like "stacking" ya know? Garou could mix and use them together. And as far as i sent you, he could copy most of his techniques that depends on magic/physical capabilites.
What does adjusting your intelligence level and fighting style have to do with it ☠️ At first you defended me by saying Garou was acting according to his opponent and you throw his intelligence level as proof, shameful
Literally said in the context that Garou could "predict" future with that kind of intelligence..
And never used his intelligence level as proof, its just another evidence that's why Garou doesn't get close. Which is what our discussion about. And i just explained why Garou acts differently according to opponent. Stop embarrasing yourself and get out of this VST please.
Can you prove that "predicting the future" will reach a clear result? It just means calculating the possibilities
accurately predicting the future through sheer mental calculations.
accurately
Yeah, nothing to say anymore i guess.
☠️ Prove that Garou, with his foresight in OPM, understands that a hax he does not know is dangerous for him, thanks to his "foresight", and stays away from it.
So you're saying extraordinary genius intelligence differs to context? Oh no ☠️

Can you prove that "predicting the future" will reach a clear result? It just means calculating the possibilities ☠️ Prove that Garou, with his foresight in OPM, understands that a hax he does not know is dangerous for him, thanks to his "foresight", and stays away from it.

Are you schizophrenic my friend?
Is it because I argued with you?
What I already mentioned is that you cannot think that fast during war.
Perception speed exists for a reason tho.

Anksheram already has a range of hundreds of kilometers, you need to prove to me that the garo's travel speed is fast enough to escape it.
And that... Literally asked for Anksheram's spreading speed for 5 times. Just answer it and prove it.And i answer your problem too

Because when I responded to soula about this, you were the one who argued otherwise to me ☠️
I don't even know how end up arguing about Garou's copy limits tbh, i'm just a Garou glazer and may do nlfs when the subject is Garou's limits. I always try to not be one-sided, but Garou is my favorite character. My vote is for Zeref if he's able to breath in space, if can't then my vote stays at Garou.

I spelled the destroying space part wrong, whatever.

And if Garou let Saitama fight on Earth, why is he taking Zeref to space? Also, correct me if I'm wrong, wasn't the clash between him and Saitama the thing that would destroy the world?
The moment of the incident takes place in the world anyway. What does this have to do with Garo's wishes? He saw Saitama, threw Genos's cube at him, and then he suddenly attacked garou, so it has nothing to do with it. Also, Garou can destroy the world by just grb alone. The clash of fists was what was going to destroy the world. It is not specific to Garou and saitama's battle, he can easily do it on his own.

And that... Literally asked for Anksheram's spreading speed for 5 times. Just answer it and prove it.And i answer your problem too
I have already told you that you need to prove that Garou will think so quickly during the war and be aware of Anksheram. You also need to prove that he has such a fast travel speed to escape.And you don't have any wincon right now, Zeref will win even if he waits in his place.

I have already told you that you need to prove that Garou will think so quickly during the war and be aware of Anksheram. You also need to prove that he has such a fast travel speed to escape.And you don't have any wincon right now, Zeref will win even if he waits in his place.
Literally in the profile says Garou has MFTL speed, and having extraordinary intelligence+ having superiority over perception speed is more than enough due to speed difference.
And as i mentioned before, why does Garou has to escape from Anksheram while you didn't even gave me its spreading speed and i can take it as immobile in this situation. Stop making me repeat myself.

There's something like "stacking" ya know? Garou could mix and use them together. And as far as i sent you, he could copy most of his techniques that depends on magic/physical capabilites.
Yes, you really have schizophrenia. The techniques that Garou was able to copy throughout the series were techniques such as creating portals and gravity MP, nothing else.Don't say things you made up in your own mind anymore, because with this level of intelligence, no one cares about any comments you make, just provide evidence.
Literally said in the context that Garou could "predict" future with that kind of intelligence..
And never used his intelligence level as proof, its just another evidence that's why Garou doesn't get close. Which is what our discussion about. And i just explained why Garou acts differently according to opponent. Stop embarrasing yourself and get out of this VST please.
Look, smart man, there is a difference between predicting something with intelligence and understanding what does this hax do? So, what is the importance of the information analysis hax in vsb then? You don't have any knowledge about any subject and you only talk about a few articles out of context. You are the one who needs to get out of this vst because you have no knowledge about this subject🤣
Yeah, nothing to say anymore i guess.
So you're saying extraordinary genius
Don't twist what I said, we are talking about whether garou knows what zeref's hax could mean for him or not, you really don't know anything.

I am surprised that zeref doesn't have self sustenance type 1 doesn't that means that he could have just throw himself in ocean from the beginning and let himself die in peace without making himself suffer or cause suffer to the others

The moment of the incident takes place in the world anyway. What does this have to do with Garo's wishes? He saw Saitama, threw Genos's cube at him, and then he suddenly attacked garou, so it has nothing to do with it. Also, Garou can destroy the world by just grb alone. The clash of fists was what was going to destroy the world. It is not specific to Garou and saitama's battle, he can easily do it on his own.
Yes, the world would be destroyed by the force released as a result of a collision, but such a thing will not happen with Zeref because Garou's AP will crush Zeref.

Literally in the profile says Garou has MFTL speed, and having extraordinary intelligence+ having superiority over perception speed is more than enough due to speed difference.
And as i mentioned before, why does Garou has to escape from Anksheram while you didn't even gave me its spreading speed and i can take it as immobile in this situation. Stop making me repeat myself.
I asked you to prove travel speed and you are proving me attack speed lol. Yes, he has extraordinary intelligence, but you have to prove whether he can think that fast during the battle. As I told you, you have to prove that Garou has such a high travel speed that he can think while attacking and escape at the same time.And as soon as Garou gets within 100 kilometers of Zeref, Anksheram will come into play. Garou has to get close to fight anyway, as a result, Anksheram will cause all kinds of damage. Anyway, if Garou does not get close and does not attack closely, Zeref can use Neo Eclipse to delete Garou because Garou cannot kill Zeref in any way, the only wincon you had was to send him to space, but this has also been refuted, you do not have any wincon now.

Yes, the world would be destroyed by the force released as a result of a collision, but such a thing will not happen with Zeref because Garou's AP will crush Zeref.
He doesn't need to fight his fists with Zeref to destroy the world bro, how many times will I tell you this? grb is enough

Yes, you really have schizophrenia. The techniques that Garou was able to copy throughout the series were techniques such as creating portals and gravity MP, nothing else.Don't say things you made up in your own mind anymore, because with this level of intelligence, no one cares about any comments you make, just provide evidence.
Gained knowledge on the behavior of all forces and flow of all energy in the universe, and applied this knowledge through replicating complex natural phenomena such as nuclear fission and gamma ray bursts. His aptitude for martial arts and fighting has increased to the point that he can perfectly mimic both the power and technique of others, including those that can manipulate the reality of the cosmos, in a single glance, and further improve them to perfection past their original states. Garou has stated that his fist is beyond timing, and that all of his strikes are completely unavoidable.
Literally in the profile.
Look, smart man, there is a difference between predicting something with intelligence and understanding what does this hax do? So, what is the importance of the information analysis hax in vsb then? You don't have any knowledge about any subject and you only talk about a few articles out of context. You are the one who needs to get out of this vst because you have no knowledge about this subject🤣
My dear friend, my intelligent companion. The 'Information Analysis Hack' examines the enemy's abilities, strength, speed, and intelligence. I already know that this ability is sufficient to learn Zeref's abilities, my intelligent friend. What I'm talking about is Garou being able to accurately calculate the 'future' based on the situation he is in and the conditions he has settled in. So, according to this analogy, he should also know what will happen when Zeref approaches. He would accurately calculate what does his aura/Anksheram hax would do to hım if he gets close my dear wise friend 🥰
Don't twist what I said, we are talking about whether garou knows what zeref's hax could mean for him or not, you really don't know anything.
"Can you prove that "predicting the future" will reach a clear result? It just means calculating the possibilities", you're the one who just said that and literally proved it with embarrasing you LOL. Please stop ashaming yourself.
I asked you to prove travel speed and you are proving me attack speed lol.
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/U...e-Punch_Man:_Saitama_and_Garou_Jump_Around_Io
Now please provide me with speed of Anksheram's spreading, this is the 10th time i'm asking for it.
Yes, he has extraordinary intelligence, but you have to prove whether he can think that fast during the battle.
Literally mentioned their difference in perception speed..
And as soon as Garou gets within 100 kilometers of Zeref, Anksheram will come into play. Garou has to get close to fight anyway, as a result, Anksheram will cause all kinds of damage.
You can't say that without spreading speed. It's super slow for to catch Garou in battle.
Zeref can use Neo Eclipse to delete Garou because Garou cannot kill Zeref in any way, the only wincon you had was to send him to space, but this has also been refuted, you do not have any wincon now.
Zeref ain't gonna use Neo Eclipse due to in-character rules. I'm fully agree that Garou has no wincons neither Zeref. It's incon i believe.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/U...e-Punch_Man:_Saitama_and_Garou_Jump_Around_Io
Now please provide me with speed of Anksheram's spreading, this is the 10th time i'm asking for it.
my brother still can't understand the difference between attack speed and travel speed xd

anksheram's speed is around ftl, characters with ftl could not escape from this, I will try to find the scans.
You can't say that without spreading speed. It's super slow for to catch Garou in battle.
He already has to come close to fight otherwise zeref will delete it with neo eclipse
Zeref ain't gonna use Neo Eclipse due to in-character rules. I'm fully agree that Garou has no wincons neither Zeref. It's incon i believe.
No, there is no such rule. Only if they were both bloodthirsty, Zeref could use Neo Eclipse as a starting attack. Since it is not like this, there is no starting attack, but according to your logic, if Garou walks away from the battle, Zeref can easily delete him with Neo Eclipse. There is no such rule. There was even a written rule that they would be close to each other on the battlefield.

Back