• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zeref dragneel (Fairy tail) vs Garou (OPM)

I completely disagree. Garou's radiation killed S-Class heroes in less than 20 panels and you literally said it would take 5 minutes just to kill a regular human. I don't think a monster-eater giant guy named Pig God is weaker than a regular human.
if you read garou's profile you can see that the radiation has a value between 80-100

Not sure, but eventually would, i guess? I don't think you could resist that much Radiation with just stamina, espically if he uses GRB, which has a pretty high radiation amount, Zeref would be even more affected.
This is a complete fallacy. You think this will happen because of your own belief.
Actually that you mentioned, yeah you're right. I forgot that his durability wasn't universal+ like his ap. And due to his immo 8 wouldn't lose by that. I guess his only way to BFR him is his portals which we didn't see him using them on that goal. The only time he used BFR without grb was to send Saitama indirect direction and come back to earth, and since he won't have such a reason he wouldn't send Zeref to space just like that.
Will Garou know that this will work against Zeref? And can it open portals from earth to space? So what I'm saying is Garou wouldn't have used this ability to kill someone in space.

Yes now which hax of zeref will allow to be copied smart man ☠️
He can copy Zeref completely, since he did this and literally "transformed" and "performed" same powers as Saitama did. This goes for Blast also.
Ankhseram is zeref's main wincon and this is a curse given to him by god garou can't copy this
And i'm still waiting for you guys to prove me its spreading speed.
Oh and yes, I never claimed that you said that, I'm just wondering why you claim that, your long texts are empty texts that don't make any sense.
Literally answering your assumptions with long text just because you to understand. I'm detailing it as much as i can, due to some understanding problems of some people here.

Garou's first move? That actually differs to opponent he faces. He goes punch to punch if his enemy is melee type of fighter. He goes blasting energy blast if his enemy is ranged type.
Yeah, you're right. But there's still speed difference and i don't think Zeref has time to use his space-time manipulation faster than Garou moves.
Garou possesses both Reactive Evolution and advanced Power Mimicry abilities. To exemplify this, he can directly copy characters (as he did with Saitama) and utilize their abilities even more perfectly than the original. As evidence, I'll leave the excerpts from VS Battles profiles below:

[Excerpt 1: Reactive Evolution]
Reactive Evolution (Developed the ability to resist Gyoro Gyoro's psychic abilities after brief exposure)

[Excerpt 2: Power Mimicry]
Greater Power Mimicry (Copied Saitama's power and perfectly replicated his Consecutive and Serious Punches blow for blow.[1][3] His copied techniques are honed to perfection at blazing speed, surpassing the original in the process.[1] Replicated Blast's Portal Creation and Gravity Knuckle with ease[1][3])

Garou's power mimicry allows him to observe and replicate the abilities of his opponents, refining them to an even greater degree than the original user.
There is no such passive ability in Zeref's profile. Also, could you elaborate on what you said, buddy?
an aura he uses unconsciously works involuntarily

He can copy Zeref completely, since he did this and literally "transformed" and "performed" same powers as Saitama did.
I wanted you to prove that Zeref copied haxes that could copy his haxes, lil bro, just because he copied his portal doesn't mean he copied Zeref's time hax or his Ankhseram.
There is no need for this, we know from his fighting style in the manga that Garou will come close to Zeref for 1v1 and how will he know that Ankhseram has a Death Manipulation effect and escape from it?
Literally answering your assumptions with long text just because you to understand. I'm detailing it as much as i can, due to some understanding problems of some people here.
Oh no, you don't know anything and because you don't know, you try to justify yourself with your long texts, that's why you don't understand what I say and answer other things.

This is a complete fallacy. You think this will happen because of your own belief.

Will Garou know that this will work against Zeref? And can it open portals from earth to space? So what I'm saying is Garou wouldn't have used this ability to kill someone in space.
Nope, this is not just my own belief, if you show me anywhere that a character resisted any type of radiation manipulation with just stamina, i'll agree.

And i already said "Garou wouldn't send Zeref to space just like that" so i don't see what are you referring by "Will Garou know that this will work aganist Zeref?" And yeah, he can open portals from earth to space, his portals are same as Blast's, who's able to open portals between dimensions.

Bro💀 will destroy the world after a while after attacking zeref, grb is enough to destroy the world ( I replied to the wrong message, sorry. )
We see that Garou prefers to fight Saitama on earth, someone else sends them to space and you ignore this and say that he will destroy space after destroying his opponent?

I wanted you to prove that Zeref copied haxes that could copy his haxes, lil bro, just because he copied his portal doesn't mean he copied Zeref's time hax or his Ankhseram.
He can copy his abilities as far as they're 3d, it was never shown to have a limit. And yeah, him copying Blast's portals and gravity knuckle abilities is enough feat to copy Zeref's abilities tho. And Garou already has Time Travel hax, why couldn't he copy Time Manipulation?

Although the wolves are not very fast, as valeska said, garou will fight close, so here zeref can kill garou as soon as he gets close to him, as he did with the wolves.

don't argue speed superiority because garou can never kill zeref and zeref has infinite stamina, eventually the death manipulation will affect garou

He can copy his abilities as far as they're 3d, it was never shown to have a limit. And yeah, him copying Blast's portals and gravity knuckle abilities is enough feat to copy Zeref's abilities tho. And Garou already has Time Travel hax, why couldn't he copy Time Manipulation?
It would be a No Limits Fallacy to assume someone with this ability can copy anything used against them; even if they can copy the functions of the ability, they may not be able to copy its full destructive power.

Although the wolves are not very fast, as valeska said, garou will fight close, so here zeref can kill garou as soon as he gets close to him, as he did with the wolves.

don't argue speed superiority because garou can never kill zeref and zeref has infinite stamina, eventually the death manipulation will affect garou

I wonder how Zeref will react to a mftl attack and even use a hax?

Nope, this is not just my own belief, if you show me anywhere that a character resisted any type of radiation manipulation with just stamina, i'll agree.
The people we are talking about are the ones who can still escape despite the radiation. You say that he will become weak and will not be able to move. I believe that Zeref will not get tired with his endless magic power. And I say that you renew the effects of radiation with regen.Explain how this will weaken Zeref since even normal humans can act against this radiation.
And i already said "Garou wouldn't send Zeref to space just like that" so i don't see what are you referring by "Will Garou know that this will work aganist Zeref?" And yeah, he can open portals from earth to space, his portals are same as Blast's, who's able to open portals between dimensions.
We know he copied his portals, but did he ever want to send him into space while fighting Saitama? No, we are talking about Garou's fighting style here.

Why does traveling to the space between time mean that Zeref will survive in space? No additional evidence needed? I think the supporter should be asked.

It would be a No Limits Fallacy to assume someone with this ability can copy anything used against them; even if they can copy the functions of the ability, they may not be able to copy its full destructive power.
He copied Saitama's serious punch with its full power and it caused something named "Serious punch "²"", if he was able to fully copy an 4a ability i don't see how he can't copy a weaker ability at its full power.

if you read zeref's abilities in fairy heart mode it says that zeref can travel to sbt, which is described as true void space is technically a void, isn't this enough for zeref to survive in space?
Why does being able to travel to space between time mean that Zeref will breathe in space? Moreover, even though what you mentioned was in Zeref's profile, he was not given self-sufficiency type 1. There was probably a reason why they did not give it. So I suggest you ask the people who support Zeref's profile And unless Zeref's profile is updated, we can't give him self-sufficiency type 1.

Wtf☠️? Abilities like Zeref's Death Manipulation came to him as a result of a curse, not his own techniques. Also since when does copying a portal technique mean being able to copy haxes that can separate the soul from the body and have life and death manipulation effects? At this point prove that garou can do something like this

Never said he could copy Zeref's ankhseram. I'm saying that Garou could completely become "Zeref" due to his context of power mimicry.
There is no need for this, we know from his fighting style in the manga that Garou will come close to Zeref for 1v1 and how will he know that Ankhseram has a Death Manipulation effect and escape from it?
As i literally said on above, his fighting style differs to person. And Garou has extraordinary genius intellegince.
Extraordinary Genius: Individuals whose knowledge spreads over multiple fields of science and who vastly surpass the real world's upper human limits. At this level, many are capable of creating extremely advanced futuristic technology, executing complex strategies even under high pressure, outperforming supercomputers,[1] and even accurately predicting the future through sheer mental calculations. This is where super scientists of exceptional scientific knowledge begin to appear.
Could predict future with his current moment. He could predict that this aura is able to kill him.
Oh no, you don't know anything and because you don't know, you try to justify yourself with your long texts, that's why you don't understand what I say and answer other things
Literally made you accept 90% of my arguments and i don't know anything ☠️
Yeah exactly dude whatever.
Zeref's mere presence caused two members of the Seven Kin of Purgatory to be paralyzed and trembling with fear)
And? Where does it states that Zeref releasing this aura itself unconsciously? As i expected.
Oh he's not going any close because of extraordinary genius intellegince.

He copied Saitama's serious punch with its full power and it caused something named "Serious punch "²"", if he was able to fully copy an 4a ability i don't see how he can't copy a weaker ability at its full power.
As it is written here, for example, the fact that you can copy the fighting style does not mean that you can copy features such as e.e. fate manip

The people we are talking about are the ones who can still escape despite the radiation. You say that he will become weak and will not be able to move. I believe that Zeref will not get tired with his endless magic power. And I say that you renew the effects of radiation with regen.Explain how this will weaken Zeref since even normal humans can act against this radiation.

We know he copied his portals, but did he ever want to send him into space while fighting Saitama? No, we are talking about Garou's fighting style here.
You asked me if he can open portals to space, and i answered. I didn't say he would. And nope, there was noone to escape everyone in the chapter expect the ones with resistance were dead.

Never said he could copy Zeref's ankhseram. I'm saying that Garou could completely become "Zeref" due to his context of power mimicry.
As i literally said on above, his fighting style differs to person. And Garou has extraordinary genius intellegince.
Extraordinary Genius: Individuals whose knowledge spreads over multiple fields of science and who vastly surpass the real world's upper human limits. At this level, many are capable of creating extremely advanced futuristic technology, executing complex strategies even under high pressure, outperforming supercomputers,[1] and even accurately predicting the future through sheer mental calculations. This is where super scientists of exceptional scientific knowledge begin to appear.
Could predict future with his current moment. He could predict that this aura is able to kill him.
Literally made you accept 90% of my arguments and i don't know anything ☠️
Yeah exactly dude whatever.
And? Where does it states that Zeref releasing this aura itself unconsciously? As i expected.
Oh he's not going any close because of extraordinary genius intellegince.
they are impressed by the presence of zeref =D

Why does traveling to the space between time mean that Zeref will survive in space? No additional evidence needed? I think the supporter should be asked.
Here's the panel where sbt is described as true void. space is technically void too. zeref travelled here and survived, he can survive in space too.

We see that Garou prefers to fight Saitama on earth, someone else sends them to space and you ignore this and say that he will destroy space after destroying his opponent?
When did I say "He will destroy space"? Also, garou does not prefer the earth. Saitama wanted to fight there because he was on earth, and he openly turned a blind eye to the destruction of the world. The world is not an important factor for Garou. It is quite normal for him to destroy the world.(What I mean by destroying the world is that SP^2 can destroy the world and Garou continues without caring about it.)

Wtf☠️? Abilities like Zeref's Death Manipulation came to him as a result of a curse, not his own techniques. Also since when does copying a portal technique mean being able to copy haxes that can separate the soul from the body and have life and death manipulation effects? At this point prove that garou can do something like this
Copying Gravity manipulation, portal and black hole creation haxes is not enough for him to show that he is able to copy haxes?
As it is written here, for example, the fact that you can copy the fighting style does not mean that you can copy features such as e.e. fate manip
You're talking like he just copied fighting styles and never copied any haxes. He copied Gravity Manipulation, Black hole creation and Portal creation haxes from Blast and use them at their full power.

garou has no idea that zeref has this ability. he has no ability to understand it (such as information analysis analytical prediction) so he doesn't even know about it
At this level, many are capable of creating extremely advanced futuristic technology, executing complex strategies even under high pressure, outperforming supercomputers,[1] and even accurately predicting the future through sheer mental calculations.
even accurately predicting the future through sheer mental calculations
accurately predicting the future
Yeah, whatever. I'm not gonna text to this thread from now on.

Copying Gravity manipulation, portal and black hole creation haxes is not enough for him to show that he is able to copy haxes?

You're talking like he just copied fighting styles and never copied any haxes. He copied Gravity Manipulation, Black hole creation and Portal creation haxes from Blast and use them at their full power.
that still doesn't mean you can copy haxes like fate manip

Back