• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zeref Dragneel vs Uxie

Dragonmasterxyz said:
@William I mean he knew he was gonna be capture due to precog long before said event happened. So I think it's automatic precog...
Hmm... But wouldn't that man he would just flee? Since he can't really counter it.

Yup. They are more the types to flee if they can't win. As such Uxie could lose via forfeit.....If that's a thing.

Well it depends on how far Uxie is away from Zeref and IIRC Uxie has long range so he doesnt have to be literally right in front of Zeref if he reappears.

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
Well it depends on how far Uxie is away from Zeref and IIRC Uxie has long range so he doesnt have to be literally right in front of Zeref if he reappears.
Zeref's magic range is hundreds of meters. What about his? Since the range on his profile has nothing to do with fighting and we talk about his first and weakest possible version.

His range would still be Multi-Universal as this High 6-C stat is only there via his lowest feats tbh. Nothing is different from High 6-C Uxie and High 3-A Uxie. Aside from AP and Durability.

^But can he actually attack from another universe? I don't get this if one can attack from another freaking universe and the other from maybe max of hundreds of meters than what's the point of this match-up?

This is assuming Uxie decides to attack from another universe since these guys are in character.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
This is assuming Uxie decides to attack from another universe since these guys are in character.
That must be ignored than since it has no sense. Or close the thread since it would be a stomp that way.

Well for in-character fights, lets say Uxie doesnt fight with multi-universal range.

His range would still be pretty good as far as mind hax goes since he can communicate with Brock and the others despite being in a cave. The same should apply to soul hax too.

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
Well for in-character fights, lets say Uxie doesnt fight with multi-universal range.

His range would still be pretty good as far as mind hax goes since he can communicate with Brock and the others despite being in a cave. The same should apply to soul hax too.
He has telepathy not mind manipulation. And soul manipulation usually works at very close range or with actually touching a person so, if going by assumptions and no actual feat we should consider it close range. And how does it even work his soul manipulation?

Considering Uxie helped create all the souls in the entire multiverse, im PRETTY sure his range with it is at least as great as it is with his mind hax.

Yeah,but how strong is it and what can it do? And again is mind manipulation helping here with Ankserham's curse? Since it must be Zeref's will of rejecting the value of life in order to control it?

And what does his soul manipulation do? I mean if he creates soul in his verse it kinda means everything and nothing.

Well it created the souls of the multiverse period. That's pretty strong.....

By that time Zeref's memory will have already been wiped so he wouldnt use Ankserham's curse.

@Prof u don't seem to understand how Ankserhams curse works, it would become significantly more dangerous if Zeref has no memory or control over it. It's essentially like putting a chicken beside a button that spams nukes infinitely, Zeref with no memory= Zeref with no control and that would lead to the curse killing every living thing within Zeref's vicinity.

Right but this is assuming that Zeref can activate it even after his memory is gone. How would he have any type of control over something he wouldnt even remember how to activate? Zeref would just be standing there confused without any idea on whats going on.

Unless does the curse activate outside of Zeref's wishes?

"Unless does th curse activate outside of Zeref's wishes?" Yes it does. Essentially the only way to control the curse is to be a heartless bastard, but if ur anything but that; it will pop out whenever and wherever killing anything living around u.

It's your brain that keeps you in life as well so, even without heart he is still death when hit by death magic since it literally takes life out of you. When Zancrow died his body changed completly it became like... Yeah I don't know the words for that.

Right but Uxie and the others were the ones who literally brought Spirit and Life into the Pokemon Mulitiverse and as Cal brought up they're supposed to have Type 4 immortality.

So would Zeref be able to even kill Uxie?

^You need to ask that to people who actually made his profile and are knowledgable about that concept,thou he doesn't have imm.4 on his profile and I kinda need to see what's that.

Dream manipulation is worthless since he only used it to talk with Brock and soul manipulation has no actual feat so is worthless as well. I mean what is he gonna do create another soul for Zeref as if one isn't enough.

The trio created spirit itself in the multiverse so I would hardly call it worthless nor featless. Thats like saying Dialga and Palkia's space-time hax is worthless since they created the concepts in-general. And as far as Dream Manipulation goes he can still trap victims in dreams so Zeref would be trapped in a dream still.

Yeah,but what is soul manipulation going to do you can't just assume anything, but go with what he did and with what he did until now is worthless in battle. Now I don't know how that works and again if he traps him in a dream means his powers are going out of control since there isn't anyone to control them and actually since those powers cause him pain whenever they go out of control he would probably get out of his dream and again has he ever actually done something like that? Since assuming he can do it just beacuse someone else did it and maybe even in another verse or simply someone that isn't him is nothing more than assumption.

His dream manipulation can be used from far away distances since he was still in his cave when using it on Brock, so Zeref losing control will not harm Uxie in any way.

And I still don't see how creating the concept of Spirit is useless here.

^it can't that's the point and that why I said it's worthless ability here.

And dream manipulation doesn't mean he can in prison him since it apparently only contacted brook (and was brook sleeping when that happened?)and again he wouldn't be able to get closer on that way until he stops or as well the pain cause from the curse might as well free Zeref.

Anyway, we discussed this's and Zeref also has all of his demon except for E.N.D they are weak in AP but have pretty useful hax like Memento mori that can erase existence and pain induction and those demons can easily save him from the dream he is captured in going by question will he actually be captured in a dream in the first place. Still I guess it's better not to consider them in battle or well that depends on cal.

By the way we went quite far with this discussion so, it's better to end it here since we talk about opinions and everyone have theirs.

@cal is Zeref allowed to use tartaros demons?

Is Zeref really going to be the strongest High 6-C?

Who said that?

As of the match, it's pretty obvious that Uxie wins. It literally controlls the concept of knowledge.

Again, saying its worthless is like saying Dialga and Palkia's hax is worthless since they did the same thing only instead of Knowledge and Spirit its Time and Space. And its definitely not worthless. So if Uxie can help create the concept of Spirit in the verse, its obvious that his Soul Manipulating is pretty good.

Since when does it "only work on Brock"? This seems like downplaying a bit no offense. And Uxie was going this while still in his cave under one of the Lakes in Sinnoh so he doesnt need to be anywhere near him to do it. But you may have a point on it working on Brock when he was sleeping. Still, its not like its a last option. Uxie can still just use mind hax instead if it doesnt work.

@Prof again I'm going to have to ask if this ability is combat applicable, I haven't watched Pokemon in ages so apologies if this is annoying but it is necessary to know if it has used the ability in such a way.

@xBlack wait who mentioned Zeref being the strongest 6c? And ur reasoning is faulty no offence. Saying that Uxie wins because it controls the concept of knowledge is like me claiming Zeref wins because he has been cursed by the god of life and death and has dominion over both (which isn't really an exaggeration) so we have to look at their combat ability not simply the abstract concepts they seem to represent or control.

@prof just like David something that can't be used in combat is worthless no matter how impressive that is. Well if he contacted him while he was sleeping that might as well mean he can't trap you in a dream unless you are already sleeping since it was never showed differently.

And second when you say mind hax;you are supposed to say what exactly is he gonna do.

@xblack he controls the concept of knowledge,very pretty, but what is he going to do in battle with it? We already explained that deleting Zeref's memory is only worse for Uxie.

And I am not downplaying anything I am only going by facts creating a soul is a huge thing and everything,but in battle it means nothing since you can't use it for offensive purposes. Dream manipulation as well seems to be limited on when a persons is already sleeping. And for mind hax I still don't get what is he going to do,since assuming has no sense,you need to take from the anime what he has done and use those not assume random things.

The real cal howard said:
Aren't they all dead?
When did that stop us from using someone in match ups? And well technically he can always use their books to revive them or rewrite them and similar. E.N.D is an exception since we assume he can't control him and it would be rather unfair advantage.

Back