• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zeref Dragneel tries to solo Naruto

could Zeref Dragneel solo Naruto? If not where does he stop

Zeref is at his strongest and bloodlusted and speed is equal

He will fight everybody 1 on 1 and any damage he takes or fatigue he gets will be removed after each victory

Fairy Heart Zeref Monster Strike

He probably makes it all the way through the verse until he has to fight Dual Rinnegan Madara, Truth Seeking Orbs should take him out, not sure how he'd do against Juubito though, and Genjutsu could be a big problem for him

would his death manipulation work on madara? also why would truth seeking orbs kill him if he already survived complete erasure

Potato4Head5 said:
truth seeking orbs dont have Regenerationn negation
Limited Power Nullification (The Truth Seeking Balls erase and nullify ninjutsu, which includes energy and elemental based attacks, with the exception of those imbued with natural energy)

IIRC TSOs could null spell or energy based Regenerationn

Does Genjutsu equate to a win though? I mean if Zeref gets mind haxed, his emotions from being mind attacked may go out of control and he'll release a Death Predation that will kill everything within a wide radius

OneBleachHurricane said:
Potato4Head5 said:
truth seeking orbs dont have Regenerationn negation
Limited Power Nullification (The Truth Seeking Balls erase and nullify ninjutsu, which includes energy and elemental based attacks, with the exception of those imbued with natural energy)
IIRC TSOs could null spell or energy based Regenerationn
yep, that isnt regen negation

it was discussed and it nullifying edo tensei regen was attributed to it nullifying the edo tensei jutsu and not the regen

Yeah he would only win against those who can't seal or use Genjutsu, that's like, 10% of the verse? Even Naruto has Genjutsu

Why is Genjutsu even being brought up though? It says Zeref is blood lusted, not his opponents. Under these conditions he'd beat most of the verse but to be honest Fairy Tail isn't my most knowledgeable verse so I can't argue beyond that.

Obito would start with Genjutsu, Sasuke would, Kurenai would, Itachi and more characters. Naruto characters don't need to be bloodlusted to use genjutsu as the first move

You said

"Yeah he would only win against those who can't seal or use Genjutsu, that's like, 10% of the verse"

Saying he'd only beat 10% of the verse is ridiculous, he'd beat at bare minimum 85% of the verse, the handful of Genjutsu users you listed that have started a battle with Genjutsu isn't turning that 85% into 10%.

Talking about how many people he'd beat in the verse (literally the topic of the thread) is a useless discussion? What?

dude, you are answering me about how many characters he would beat, I said 10% based on nothing, chill

>Zeref stops time.

>Gets obliterated by Limbo.

And yes, TSB nullfiy the energy based Regenerationn (non bio) and ninjutsu, if it covers his whole body he won't come back, all of the energy inside of his body will be nullified.

And if Urashiki notices that he stopped time he will use Blue Rinnegan and travel back before that happens and kill him.

I said it wrong, he won't go back, he will reverse time to some point.

Thats how it happened in Boruto. Something similar to King Crimson.

Zeref can't do shit against Edo Tensei, Low-Godly + Resistance to Death Manipulation

Urashiki? Does he have the AP to even scratch Zeref? Aren't his stats unknown in his profile moreover?

And since when can TSB negate regen? They negate regen based on ninjutsu. And Zeref doesn't use ninjutsu.

Magic isn't remotely similar to it.

Zeref tries stopping time against the God Tiers but it doesn't work, they soul steal and kill him.

Among Edo only Genjutsu users or Itachi's Sealing can do smth, if he stops time only certain characters can do shit to him.

But thanks to Urashiki they can reverse back time teleport to him and instakill/seal/genjutsu.

Bruh, I wonder why people write "Solo the verse" when they are doing 1 v 1 gauntlets.

Anyway, Madara, Urashiki, Itachi, Sasuke will definetly take it. Others not sure, since he is bloodlusted and speed is equal. Edo are stalemate.

He can stop time and transmute the Edo-Tensei into life-forms that are incapable of combat.

He transmutes something as complex as a Dragon into human in mere momemts. Beings such as say insects or frogs are relatively much simpler life-forms so there shouldn't be a problem in transmuting them.

Zeref resists time Manip and has acusality type 1 so that will have no effect on him.

Zeref could just keep time stopped for a full day for the incap win on the edos.

Incap also works that way? Then he can just stop time for eternity until it is deemed a win. The opponent being stopped in time would mean they are incapacitated.

Zeref resists time Manip and has acusality type 1 so that will have no effect on him.

He doesn't resist Time Reversal Urashiki style. On this site we give acausality for any form of Time Paradox immunity, like being immune to the death of the past Zeref, which is actually useless against Urashiki.

He transmutes something as complex as a Dragon into human in mere momemts. Beings such as say insects or frogs are relatively much simpler life-forms so there shouldn't be a problem in transmuting them.

Dunno about that, Edo Tensei is made out of paper.

That rule seems pretty stupid when you consider this fight, but the rules say something like that would count lol.

"or incapacitating the opponent by putting him in a state in which he can not harm the other fighter(s) for over a day"

Oh wait... Zeref's Death Manip can actually affect characters almost 60,000 times stronger. Copy of Base Zeref almost killed Aldoron.

Base Zeref is 550 GT while Aldoron is 33.6PT.

Fairy Heart Zeref is 33.6 PT. He can affect characters who reach over a Zetta-Ton with Death Hax. (Just saying this in general, this is not necessarily in regards to this match. It isn't NLF to claim he can affect people far stronger like Naruto God Tiers with Death Hax)

It wouldn't be NLF anyway since I don't recall any of them having resistance to death manipulation, though to be fair I'm not sure if certains tiers of immortality give you resistance by default.

Back