• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zeref Low 2-C Downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're just rambling on, there are so many staments and lack of context that you don't even include evidence from the manga, what you're saying isn't enough for a scale.
I've been trying to explain to you from the beginning that eclipse gate and neo eclipse are not the same thing but you don't even listen to me. tell me which panels you want from me and I'll send them to you.

I think I need to be involved here. In the blog opened by Clover, there is everything about Sekai and 400 years. You come here without even reading the blog and the manga and open a downgrade. You don't even know how and where Zeref got the scale. I was right to call you ignorant. Please close this downgrade. you will be more disgraced

Obviously the OP doesn't look very organized without adding the scans, I think you should close this for now and after open this when you collect everything with the scans. Because you have to prove your claims with scans

Okay so not only is this a poorly made thread that doesn’t actually address much of anything, you also are supposed to wait 2-3 months before trying to overturn a revision…
Yeah, gonna have to disagree with the OP for these reasons alone

To the OP, I’d suggest looking at my blog (linked on Zeref’s profile) if you haven’t already. It explains why Neo Eclipse is Low 2-C. You can form a conclusion based on that

Also as an addendum, I was mistaken before. It’s only if a thread you made before has been rejected that you need to wait before making a new thread to push for the same thing. Feel free to ignore the “waiting” part of my first response to this thread, as it’s wrong

I think I need to be involved here. In the blog opened by Clover, there is everything about Sekai and 400 years. You come here without even reading the blog and the manga and open a downgrade. You don't even know how and where Zeref got the scale. I was right to call you ignorant. Please close this downgrade. you will be more disgraced
Neo claims that the eclipse and the eclipse door are the same thing. ☠️

Obviously the OP doesn't look very organized without adding the scans, I think you should close this for now and after open this when you collect everything with the scans. Because you have to prove your claims with scans
They did not send a panel to the low 2C CRT, but it looks like it is needed, I think I will prepare it.

Neo eclipse is a time reset it’s not time travel
Zeref created the Eclipse gate in order to go to the past to rid himself of his immortality and that failed
And the reason it failed is because those who past through the eclipse gate have their own personal time become warped thereby making them to immune to changes in the past

So Neo eclipse is not time travel as that wouldn’t rid Zeref of his immortality

Also as an addendum, I was mistaken before. It’s only if a thread you made before has been rejected that you need to wait before making a new thread to push for the same thing. Feel free to ignore the “waiting” part of my first response to this thread, as it’s wrong
When creating content revisions, it is essential to ensure that the topic has not been addressed previously. Rejected content revisions cannot be resubmitted within a short period of time (typically defined as within 3 to 4 months), except in cases where a staff member has a good reason to do so (e.g. important unconsidered information, violation of site standards or flaws in a calculation). This only applies to threads that have received extensive debate or have been rejected due to a clear conflict with the wiki's rules or standards. If a thread passes or is rejected without significant opposition, then opposition should not be restricted from making a point.
The full rule (for more information, read here)

I would say, couple of these points were brought up in the original thread, so I am kinda iffy already. But yeah, thread is sound at least. (Edit: thread is sound in the sense that it can remain open, since some confusion arose because of my comment. I do not agree with the downgrade as of now)

Neo claims that the eclipse and the eclipse door are the same thing. ☠️
The problem is that they have no connection with either or any timeline. Zeref neither destroys the world nor does he destroy the world nor does he reset time, it's completely hyperbole.

Let’s tone down the passive aggressiveness, alright?
Actually, this is not aggression. Before time passes, he starts to downgrade, he doesn't read the blog and manga, and he can't provide any evidence. This is just something to make fun of, but I will still reduce the aggression.

Neo eclipse and eclipse gate are very different things, it would be foolish to keep them together.

The problem is that they have no connection with either or any timeline. Zeref neither destroys the world nor does he destroy the world nor does he reset time, it's completely hyperbole.
this thing has been stated many times. it has also been supported. why get hyperbole?

Okay so not only is this a poorly made thread that doesn’t actually address much of anything, you also are supposed to wait 2-3 months before trying to overturn a revision…
I didn't know I had to wait for the newly adopted crt, and geor is right. This topic can be closed for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back