• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zeref Low 2-C Downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone, today I will talk about why Zeref is not a low 2-C and why his scale is absurd and not true Before I start to refute, if you do not know about Zeref's low 2-C scale, you can read the previous crt and chapters 530-540 from the manga

First of all, most of the things in the scale were actually wrong when I read the chapters in the manga, and I understood this when I read the chapters in the manga. Now in Fairy Tail, there is a magical door in Fairy Tail, and the event of this door is time travel, in fact, if people in two different time zones try to open the door, the door opens and this door allows time travel between the two time zones, and we have seen this over 400 years in the series. When Zeref explains his plan to Natsuya, he explains that he will reset time, but time and the timeline are not the same thing, time is a snapshot of the universe and is 1-dimensional, while the timeline is all past, present and future times in the universe, that is, all snapshots in the universe, and destroying, creating or resetting the timeline is low 2- C gives, but Zeref does not do this because he does not show this kind of success, of course this would be hyperbole, but it is not over yet. In the panel where Zeref explains his plan, we understand that what he actually means by resetting everything is to go back in time and shape everything according to his own will. I'm going back to the very beginning of the topic, as I said, there is no such thing as resetting time from the very beginning, and even if we say that there is, Zeref will do it with the door, not with his own power, and we already understand this by reading the manga, but from the very beginning, Zeref will not reset the timeline or even time, and yet he does what he means with this magic door, because of these multiple situations, Zeref can never be a low 2-C. I ask the admins to change Zeref's profile again and discuss this issue.

Hello everyone, today I will talk about why Zeref is not a low 2-C and why his scale is absurd and not true Before I start to refute, if you do not know about Zeref's low 2-C scale, you can read the previous crt and chapters 530-540 from the manga

First of all, most of the things in the scale were actually wrong when I read the chapters in the manga, and I understood this when I read the chapters in the manga. Now in Fairy Tail, there is a magical door in Fairy Tail, and the event of this door is time travel, in fact, if people in two different time zones try to open the door, the door opens and this door allows time travel between the two time zones, and we have seen this over 400 years in the series. When Zeref explains his plan to Natsuya, he explains that he will reset time, but time and the timeline are not the same thing, time is a snapshot of the universe and is 1-dimensional, while the timeline is all past, present and future times in the universe, that is, all snapshots in the universe, and destroying, creating or resetting the timeline is low 2- C gives, but Zeref does not do this because he does not show this kind of success, of course this would be hyperbole, but it is not over yet. In the panel where Zeref explains his plan, we understand that what he actually means by resetting everything is to go back in time and shape everything according to his own will. I'm going back to the very beginning of the topic, as I said, there is no such thing as resetting time from the very beginning, and even if we say that there is, Zeref will do it with the door, not with his own power, and we already understand this by reading the manga, but from the very beginning, Zeref will not reset the timeline or even time, and yet he does what he means with this magic door, because of these multiple situations, Zeref can never be a low 2-C. I ask the admins to change Zeref's profile again and discuss this issue.
First of all, you need to learn the difference between eclipse gate and neo eclipse. As it is mentioned in both vsb wiki and fairy tail wiki, eclipse gate is something that emerged from Celestial Spirit Magic and zeref spellbooks.eclipse gate allows you to travel forwards or backwards in time.but Zeref Neo said that the eclipse was not for time travel, but to reset time directly.so the eclipse gate and the neo eclipse are different things.

also the word there is timeline because zeref is going to completely destroy the 400 years that exist in the universe and relive it.

zeref will destroy the existing world (in the sense of the universe) and create a new universe . this universe will start 400 years behind. zeref both destroys the universe and greatly affects space time, which is why it is currently low 2c.

so the arguments you give are irrelevant to the reason why zeref is low 2c

First of all, you need to learn the difference between eclipse gate and neo eclipse. As it is mentioned in both vsb wiki and fairy tail wiki, eclipse gate is something that emerged from Celestial Spirit Magic and zeref spellbooks.eclipse gate allows you to travel forwards or backwards in time.but Zeref Neo said that the eclipse was not for time travel, but to reset time directly.so the eclipse gate and the neo eclipse are different things.

also the word there is timeline because zeref is going to completely destroy the 400 years that exist in the universe and relive it.

zeref will destroy the existing world (in the sense of the universe) and create a new universe . this universe will start 400 years behind. zeref both destroys the universe and greatly affects space time, which is why it is currently low 2c.

so the arguments you give are irrelevant to the reason why zeref is low 2c
First of all, I told you the difference between time and timeline there. It destroys a 400-year-old time and this does not give a low 2c. Other than that, Zeref does not achieve the kind of success he says and says the world instead of the universe. On the other hand, could you please post the panels of what you said about Neo Eclipse, because when I read it, it is like that. I have not encountered

First of all, I told you the difference between time and timeline there. It destroys a 400-year-old time and this does not give a low 2c. Other than that, Zeref does not achieve the kind of success he says and says the world instead of the universe. On the other hand, could you please post the panels of what you said about Neo Eclipse, because when I read it, it is like that. I have not encountered
No, a timeline is a chronological ordering of all the events that take place in a universe.and zeref erases 400 years of this chronological order.Even without this timeline, this is not the part where Zeref is low 2c? The reason why Zeref is low 2c is because it destroys the universe and greatly affects spacetime.

and because the word "sekai" there is used in the context of the universe;
So we know from all this that by creating Neo Eclipse, Zeref will perform a time reset that will end/erase the current world. However, there could potentially be some confusion on what is meant by "the world" in this context. This is because the exact term used in Japanese is 世界 (sekai), which can mean a planet, a society, or a universe.

and because time operates on a universal scale, this is the meaning of the universe.
On the other hand, could you please post the panels of what you said about Neo Eclipse, because when I read it, it is like that. I have not encountered
which panels are you talking about?

No, a timeline is a chronological ordering of all the events that take place in a universe.and zeref erases 400 years of this chronological order.Even without this timeline, this is not the part where Zeref is low 2c? The reason why Zeref is low 2c is because it destroys the universe and greatly affects spacetime.

and because the word "sekai" there is used in the context of the universe;
So we know from all this that by creating Neo Eclipse, Zeref will perform a time reset that will end/erase the current world. However, there could potentially be some confusion on what is meant by "the world" in this context. This is because the exact term used in Japanese is 世界 (sekai), which can mean a planet, a society, or a universe.

and because time operates on a universal scale, this is the meaning of the universe.

which panels are you talking about?
You got the definition of timeline from Google, but it is not very accurate, at least for physics. Anyway, deleting a 400-year-old time does not give a low 2c because it affects space-time. What you said in the first place is wrong. Creating or destroying a dimension that contains space-time will give a low 2c, otherwise Successes allow space-time manipulation, and I am talking about the panels of Neo Eclipse described in the manga.

You got the definition of timeline from Google, but it is not very accurate, at least for physics. Anyway, deleting a 400-year-old time does not give a low 2c because it affects space-time. What you said in the first place is wrong. Creating or destroying a dimension that contains space-time will give a low 2c, otherwise Successes allow space-time manipulation, and I am talking about the panels of Neo Eclipse described in the manga.
As I said, go and read the block for zeref low 2c.zeref destroys the universe and erases 400 years from the timeline.

so that zeref destroys a universe and then creates it, resetting time and greatly affecting spacetime.

disagree
  • Zeref states that he is performing a time reset.
  • Zeref is also going back to 400 years ago, indicating he is at least erasing 400 years' worth of history (if not erasing the entire universe and creating a new one, given how he says that a new world will begin). This is especially supported as he states Neo Eclipse "lets a person live their life over," meaning the life they led before will have never existed.
  • Zeref is accomplishing this through high level time manipulation, and time is a concept that functions on a universal scale. That is, time flows the same way for the entirety of a universe, meaning Zeref would have to erase the whole universe to do a complete time reset.

disagree
  • Zeref is also going back to 400 years ago, indicating he is at least erasing 400 years' worth of history (if not erasing the entire universe and creating a new one, given how he says that a new world will begin). This is especially supported as he states Neo Eclipse "lets a person live their life over," meaning the life they led before will have never existed.
  • Zeref is accomplishing this through high level time manipulation, and time is a concept that functions on a universal scale. That is, time flows the same way for the entirety of a universe, meaning Zeref would have to erase the whole universe to do a complete time reset.
yes this is what I am trying to explain but I think the OP opened crt without reading the blog and understanding why zeref is low 2c

disagree
I don't think you understand the other side's claims, there is no point in explaining what we already know and what has been discussed before.

disagree
As I stated in my first message, Zeref does not even reset a 400-year-old time, he supports going back 400 years in context to what he says.

you don't even read the panels I posted. zeref stated that what he did with the neo eclipse was not time travel but resetting time.
I read the manga directly and I say again and again that time and timeline are not the same thing, also Zeref talks about the changes he will make in the past and when we look at the door, it opened 400 years ago, so the context shows time travel.

Time is a relative concept, its operation is different everywhere, so time in different regions in the universe can be affected.
Time is a universally operating concept. That is, the basic properties of time and the rules of its passage are universally accepted. The data of time arise depending on physical functions and events occurring in the universe. Therefore, the concept of time as a universal cycle applies and is subject to the same basic principles throughout all space-time.

In physics, time is often considered as a dimension and together with space constitutes spacetime. Albert Einstein's general theory of relativity shows how time can vary depending on the amount of moving particles or ingredients that combine with it. But these changes are universal and conform to the rules that apply at a given point in time.

As I stated in my first message, Zeref does not even reset a 400-year-old time, he supports going back 400 years in context to what he says.
Bro, are you sure you're looking at the panels because the panel I threw out says "I will not go to the past or the future, I will recreate myself, a time reset" How can this not be a time reset?

I read the manga directly and I say again and again that time and timeline are not the same thing, also Zeref talks about the changes he will make in the past and when we look at the door, it opened 400 years ago, so the context shows time travel.
As I wrote to you above, what you are talking about is the eclipse gate, that is, a door created by zeref for time travel. but neo eclipse is directly used to reset time

I don't think you understand the other side's claims, there is no point in explaining what we already know and what has been discussed before.
Oh, I threw them away because the other side doesn't even seem to understand where Zeref got the L2-C ap.

Here Zeref says he will reset "time", but he takes the time back 400 years, there is a shortage of staments

You're just rambling on, there are so many staments and lack of context that you don't even include evidence from the manga, what you're saying isn't enough for a scale.

Okay so not only is this a poorly made thread that doesn’t actually address much of anything, you also are supposed to wait 2-3 months before trying to overturn a revision…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back