• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Your favorite characters tries to solo Dragon Ball

Gan from Dark Tower:Solos

Bobobo-bobo-bobobo-Solos but it's a probability.

The Boss from Saints Row:Stops at Round 4

Rayman:Stops at Round 5

Also SCP 682-Solos as well either that or it's inconclusive.

Sanura Williams: At her peak, she can probably clear round 1 with disintegration hax. Which is a stretch. But definitely not round 2. Frieza just blows up the planet.

Gash Bell and Kiyomaru Takamine: Clear up to round 2. Frieza blowing up the planet isn't an issue for them Answer Talker + Golden book hax lets them stomp pretty much everyone with one Shin Beruwan Bao Zakeruga.

Tsunayoshi Sawada: He can possibly clear round 1. Gets stomped round 2 and upwards due to sheer AP.

Han Jee-Ha: This guy's webcomic is slowly starting to lose favor with me. But his hax lets him get super far. I'd guess around round 5 or 6. Possibly 7. One hit kills him but since he can amp his speed hundreds of times over and has void, space, and mind hax he can beat most people here. Hell, he make take some of them as his subordinates and use them to defeat the folks in the higher rounds.

Ageha Yoshina: At his peak he clears round 1 pretty easily. He has the potential to clear round 2 through sheer hax. Though he can't survive in space if Frieza destroy the planet. At most round 3 would stop him.

Yusei Fudo (Anime): I'm not quite sure how to rank him. But he should solo up until round 2. And his hax may see him through past round 3.

I'm missing a bunch of characters. I'll do them as I remember.

Kwonto96 said:
Gan from Dark Tower:Solos
Bobobo-bobo-bobobo-Solos but it's a probability.

The Boss from Saints Row:Stops at Round 4

Rayman:Stops at Round 5

Also SCP 682-Solos as well either that or it's inconclusive.
How does 682 solo? i mean i have a feeling he could actually beat Beerus (although maybe Beerus could uhh win if he....busts the universe? idk) since 682 doesn't have a soul and has tanked existence erasure before,and his adaptation could probably absorb Beerus' god ki and use it against him now that i think of it as well as fighting various reality warping and death manipulating SCPs and even came back from a dimension that wasn't supposed to be escaped so i think BFR is out of the way.

But how does he get past the higher beings? or Zen'o who's existence erasure is low multiversal / he can erase universes? and 682 can die if the universe is destroyed

Rwby: the gods are super hard to kill because of Regen and immortality type 5 alongside their haxs to help them

682 can survive universe erasure and has broken Type 8. He's adapting and soloing just fine.

I kinda find it funny how a clown can solo Dragon Ball.

Although to be fair it's only funny because of how much Pennywise gets downplayed in debates in general (not specifically here,in other debates and fights)

Accelerator: he can defeat any L2C who doesn't universe busts as first move and doesn't resist his hax, above that he dies.

Ryougi Shiki: Speed equal with her sword/void shiki can kill basically the same characters as Accel.

Lance (Epic Battle Fantasy): clears the L2Cs, dies after that.

Katekyo Hitman Rebor: the illusionists, mainly Daemon, can kill everything that isn't a planet buster in character.

SCP-239: she does everything she wants, and becomes best friends with Zeno.

Shulk: he clears afaik.

Kai'Sa: she dies in round 2 probably.

I know the Thing from John Carpenter can't solo anything on this list apart from maybe round 1,but could it assimiliate a saiyan? i mean it has assimiliated thousands of races in the cosmos.

Also how would The Thing do in round 1?

Homura Akemi: Devil Homura is overkill, Homulilly (the 7-B key) is enough to clear all rounds.

Alina Gray: Can clear up to round 8 depends on the DB Mindhax resistance.

Nagito Komaeda: Can't even clear round 1 sadly.

Lelouch vi Britannia: If Lelouch plays it smart and didn't get destroyed first, I can see him go very far in DB. His Geass is pretty potent.

Avenger (Demon King Nobunaga): Can clear up to round 8. Could have clear the last 2 rounds if she has sufficient range.

Eternal Champion - Likely stops at R3

Novel Kars - I got no clue but he can get very far I think.

Luke Skywalker - Disney Canon won't get far, not sure how far Legends gets.

The Highwayman - Again Darkest Dungeon was losing its tier 5 key, if he had it he'd get to R2.

Senator Armstrong - Nanomachines won't save him, don't think he'll get far.

Jago - At 5-C he can clear R1, dies not long after though.

PAC-MAN: no

Kirby: somehow makes it up to round 8 on low-godly and emp manip alone

Bugs Bunny: No clue, possibly makes it to round 7?

Ness: I don't wanna talk about it

Thanos: Due to Nasuverse base gets stomped in even round 1. With the gauntlet he pulls incons up to R7 or even 8 (Excluding Zamasu and most likely Zeno). Anything above curbstomps Thanos though.

Mario: Is Demigra and Mechikabura Xenoverse or Heroes??? If they are xenoverse he stops at R9, if they are from heroes he stops at R 10.

Bubble: Doesn't get past a single round

Superma: Goes up to R3

Darkseid: Solo's all rounds

Batma: Goes up to R3

Waluigi: Goes up to R4 and potentially R5

Bugs Bunny: Goes up to R8 because his best hax is only Universal in Range so he can't beat IZ, he has a chance to beat Zeno however

Po: His main version gets stomped all rounds, his version from Paws of Destiny can likely clear round 1 or even higher with some of his hax

Steve: Goes up to Round 9 (He beat Zeno), where he stops

Kirby: He inconned Zeno but he loses to Zamasu for some reason. So he goes up to R8

Ganondorf: Gets stomped at R9

Gelati: Goes nowhere

Midna: Loses at R3

Frollo: Goes nowhere

Scar: Goes nowhere

Shadow Quee: Goes up to R5, she likely stops there.

Blue from Blue's Clues: Goes Nowhere

Calvin: Normally Calvin doesn't win a single round. In his 4-A key he goes up to R4

Doctor Strange: Solo's all rounds

Iron Man (Marvel Cinematic Universe): Due to Nasuverse he gets stomped all rounds

Dormammu: Solo's all rounds

Loki (Marvel Cinematic Universe): Doesn't win a single round, downgrade or not

Morgoth: Goes up to R9 due to Demigra existing

Gandalf: Likely stops at R9 due to Demigra (His conceptual hax+Low Multiversal range should likely be enough to beat Zeno and IZ)

Lucifer Morningstar: We all know the outcome already

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
Mario: Is Demigra and Mechikabura Xenoverse or Heroes??? If they are xenoverse he stops at R9, if they are from heroes he stops at R 10.
Demigra is from Xenoverse and Mechikabura is from Heroes

Zhong Yue: Clears till round 6 thanks to his hax, but the AP and Speed difference in round 6 will likely be too much for him.

Vash the Stampede: Likely clears round 1, not sure.

Su Ming: Clear till super. Possible to beat a lot of super characters with hax and if he get's time to prepare then there is a very high chance he can clear the entire tournament with his Candle Dragon's Curse.

Commander Shepard: Can't clear any round.

Orochimaru: Can't clear round 1 but can defeat many through his various techniques.

Back