• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Your favorite characters tries to solo Dragon Ball

iirc Bowser scales to 150x Starry Sky AP (21.14 ExaFoe) while the god tier Toei characters scale to 51.731 ExaFoe, so they would have a decent AP edge, but they wouldn't one-shot (Although the 3-Cs would)

Power Stars generate Starry Sky AP iirc, and you can collect 150 of them in 64DS so I'm presuming that's where 150 came from.

15 I guess comes from the 15 courses in 64 that Bowser made on his own.

The Daedric artifacts vary in effect from person to person as far as we've seen, and they still need to be actually used. The Razor only has death manip if you stáb people with it, the wabbajack has a charge time and needs to be aimed at the enemy, etc.

And there is no possible way magic and ki would be equalized, so no Magnus' Staff to drain that. One is made from leaking out of holes in the universe leading to an alternate, lawless reality, and the other is projected physical strength.

Ember McLai: I'm pretty sure Low-Godly Regenerationn, Mind & Empathy Manipulation, Teleportation and a few other things should allow her to beat rounds 1,2 and 3.

Is there anyone in round 4 or 5 that can stop her?. I don't remember all the Movie/Anime/GT characters. She's not passing Round 6 as far as I know.

Ya know I was looking at Ragna being placed here, granted at his best he doesn't really fight but his other keys don't get that far?

Shubham Sonsurkar said:
Oblivion Of The Endless said:
Ainz: Solos up to round Round 9
Pretty sure he will get one shotted by even Z characters
He does but with speed equal he can react to their attacks and none of them survive his death hax. Now he could be taken out earlier then zamusu due to bad luck/not reacting properly/in time to a move.

Still I give him good odds of getting off his hax before he's taken out in most fights. Especially as time stop resistance doesn't become common for quite a while and the z fighters aren't exactly known for beating their enemies in the most effcient way possible.

Ata: Clears round 2, with his hax he can probably go up to round 4, far higher if he uses his black soul blade and combines it with silent slash.

Nocturne: At his strongest key, 4-D passive hax and insane range allows him to clear past round 9 with ease, round 10 is a bit complicated due to mechikabura.

Aatrox: conceptual EE and powernull with his sword on a 4-D level, a lot of resistances also on a 4-D level, dont touch his sword or you get rekt basically and the moment he transforms everyone around him gets hit with a fear. I would say he gets to round 9.

Zilea: BFRs everyone outside of time up until round 9. I think. His nature makes him impossible to kill for anyone in the verse.

Naruto: Clear round 1, with speed being equal he can probably clear far higher due to matter hax from TSBs.

Itachi: tsukuyomi/totsuka blade ggs a lot of people honestly with speed equal and mind hax he can clear very very high contrary to his very low AP.

Toneri: Practically the same as Naruto.

Hagoromo: Being non-corporeal puts him far higher than he should be, with matter hax and speed being equal he can actually clear very high as well past round 4 most likely.

Well I mean Low Godly and Precog should let him get pretty far I'd reckon? Granted its always possible to just run and slap him in the present but I'm curious

No dude he stomps the verse. Even if they manage to destroy him he comes back. He resist basically everything and his avatar being erased doesn't affect his TF so he just sends another shade.

Speed is = in all Rounds

Round 1 : Dragon Ball Characters

Round 2 : Dragon Ball Z Characters (Saiyan and Frieza Saga)

Round 3 : Dragon Ball Z Characters (Cell and Buu Saga)

Round 4 : Dragon Ball Z Anime and Movies Characters

Round 5 : Dragon Ball GT Characters

Round 6 : Dragon Ball Super Manga Characters

Round 7 : Dragon Ball Super Anime Characters (Just the 3A's)

Round 8 : Dragon Ball Super Anime Characters (the Low 2C's and the 2C's)

Round 9 : Dragon Ball Xenoverse Characters

Round 10 : Dragon Ball Heroes Characters

Ragna the Bloodedge (BlazBlue): Given how much hax this verse has, and that Ragna would get up to Round 8 but would die in Round 9 probably. Though if we include True Azure Ragna then he would solo with ease and pretty much relax. Then we are not using that version of Ragna and I feel like he would either get to Round 8 or Round 9 and stop there. (Plus I had a VS thread of Naoto Kurogane facing Goku in the Namek Saga and Naoto stomps Goku then I changed it to Super Goku and still people said Naoto stomps Goku badly, and Naoto is somewhat weaker than Ragna...)

Sol Badguy (Guilty Gear): Stops at Round 8 not sure his passive hax and other feats would stand up to low 2-C or higher tiers.

Dante (Devil May Cry): Gets past Round 8 and chills out but until he gets up to Round 9, Dante dies by hax and stomped. (Since there was a VS thread here that Dante beats Goku after the Dragon Ball Super: Broly movie...)

Yu Narukami (Persona): I feel like would get to round 8 but not sure since its stated in his page he is 2-C and is multiversal level. Though with his ultimate persona Izanagi-Okami I feel like he would plow through until reaching Round 8 and stop there. If he doesn't have his Ultimate Persona then Narukami would get up to Round 3 and stop there.

Simon the Digger (Gurren Lagaan): Okay...we know Gurren Lagann and this guy stomps through the verse with ease no contest.

Riku (Kingdom Hearts): Would probably get to Round 4 and stop there.

Cloud Strife (Final Fantasy VII): Stops at Round 4.

Vincent Valentine (Final Fantasy VII): Same as Cloud.

Sephiroth (Final Fantasy VII): Same as Cloud.

Squall (Final Fantasy VIII): Same as Cloud.

Auron (Final Fantasy X): Same as Cloud.

Marth (Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon and Blade of Light): Gets stomped in Round 1.

Roy (Fire Emblem: Binding Blade): Gets stomped in Round 1.

Ike (Fire Emblem: Path of Radiant Dawn): Gets stomped in Round 1.

Link (Legend of Zelda): Gets up to possibly Round 4 if we composite all of the Links together.

Wolf (Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice): Gets destroyed in Round 1.

Geralt of Rivia (The Witcher): Gets stomped in Round 1.

Jellal Fernandez (Fairy Tail): Gets stomped in Round 2 if he gets lucky passing Round 1 given his tier but if he does pass Round 1 then he would get desmantled in Round 2.

Itachi Uchiha (Naruto): Would and might possibly get to Round 2 (Or 3) thanks to his Mangekyo Sharingan and Genjutsu but given his eyesight and his ilness it would be his downfall and he would die probably at either Round 2 or 3.

Hei (Darker than Black): Gets stomped in Round 1.

Lelouch vi Britannia (Code Geass): Though in a fight he would get shit stomped in Round 1 but if played smart he might pass through till Round 3 and stop there but it depends if Lelouch gets time to use his Geass but given how fast the DBZ characters are I highly doubt it.

Last edited:
Darth Vader gets pretty far with his Hax, but I don't think he soloes all of them.

Obito also gets pretty far because Kamui and Rinnegan together are pretty ******* OP, but doesn't solo.

Kakashi depends on what version, but DMS Kakashi probably does better than Rinnegan Obito. Maybe.

Noble Six gets stomped in R1, but isn't losing to the bottom of the barrel.

Master chief is the same as Noble Six, but does way better due to the haxxy Forerunner gear.

Cloud Strife: Stops at 5 pretty sure

Darth Vader/Anakin Skywalker (canon): Stops at 1

Genji Shimada: Gets stomped at one

Kamijou Touma: Gets stomped at one

Accelerator: Idk if there's anyone that can bypass his 11-D vector shield, other than that I think Hit should do the trick so stops at 8

Misaka Mikoto: Possibly stops at 2 if using her Lvl 6 shift key

Obi-Wan Kenobi (canon): Stops at 1

Ahsoka Tano (canon): Stops at 1

Tracer: Gets stomped at 1

D.Va: Gets stomped at 1

Kratos (GoW 4): Stops at 8

Thanos (with IG): Solos with ease

Thanos (MCU): Stops at 2 pretty sure

Iron Man (composite): Solos with ease

Spiderman (composite): Solos with ease

Steve (Minecraft): Stops at 8 pretty sure

Dante: GoDs Hakai so stops at 8

Ken Kaneki: Stops at 1

Sephiroth: Same as Cloud

Noctis Lusic Caelum: Same as Cloud

Saitama: Stops at 2

Archie Sonic (Pre-Genesis Wave): Clears

Archie Shadow (Pre-Genesis Wave): Clears

Bill Cipher: Stops at 9 (Incon with Zeno but not a loss)

Kirito: Stops at 4

Asuna: Stops at 4

Sinon: Stops at 3

Sakamaki Izayoi: Probably stops at 10

Franklin Clinton: Gets stomped at 1

Lloyd Garmadon: Stops at 8

Overlord: Stops at 8

Broly (DBS): Stops at 8

Son Goku (MUI): Stops at 8

Vegeta (SSJBE): Stops at 8

Hulk (composite): Shitslaps

Thor (composite): Shitslaps

Captain America (616): Stops at 1

Jean Grey (616): Clears

Doraemon: Stops at 2 honestly

@Garrixan.

Thanos had an inconclusive with Goku from DBS, and I don't see any reason why Thanos would lose to the stronger forms of Goku or Broly. Heck, I will go on a whim and say Complete IG MCU Thanos can incon with some of the haxless DBH characters like Mr Satan

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
@Garrixan.
Thanos had an inconclusive with Goku from DBS, and I don't see any reason why Thanos would lose to the stronger forms of Goku or Broly. Heck, I will go on a whim and say Complete IG MCU Thanos can incon with some of the haxless DBH characters like Mr Satan
The chances of getting decimated is 50/50 and Thanos gets AP stomped by a lot of characters

GarrixianDude100193 said:
@Garrixan.
The chances of getting erased is 50/50 and Thanos gets AP stomped by a lot of characters
>The chances are 50/50

No. You can focus the power into a specific target

Oblivion Of The Endless said:
GarrixianDude100193 said:
@Garrixan.
The chances of getting erased is 50/50 and Thanos gets AP stomped by a lot of characters
>The chances are 50/50
No. You can focus the power into a specific target
Didn't knew that

DIO: Without TWOH he gets past only Round 1 with Mid Difficulty I would presume, if we give him 4-A Reality Overwrite, then he would reach up to Round 3, Low 2-C TWOH would reach up to Round 7 but stop at Round 8.

The Brothers Death: Easily solos all of Dragonball unless I am missing an infinite-dimensional being in Heroes or Xenoverse.

Mary Nakayama: Similarly solos all of Dragonball.

SCP-2950: It's powers are based off of outside help, doesn't even get past Round 1.

Mori Jin: Reach up to Round 3 but stops there.

Mori Hui: Similar to Mori Jin, reaches up to Round 3 but stops there.

Daewi Han: Reaches up to Round 2 but stops there.

Coolguy McChad: (Is he allowed here?) Stomps all of Dragonball with Power of Development.

SCP-682: Avatars reach up to Round 7 via death and Extended Canon, True Form solos.

Back