• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Your favorite characters tries to solo Dragon Ball

Riordanverse

Round 1: Easy clear

Round 2: Easy clear

Round 3: Gods wave their hands and turn everyone into smoke.

Round 4: Gods wave their hands and turn everyone into smoke.

Round 5: Gods wave their hands and turn everyone into smoke.

Round 6: Gods wave their hands and turn everyone into smoke.

Round 7: Gods wave their hands and turn everyone into smoke.

Round 8: Gods wave their hands and turns everyone except IZ into smoke. Chaos EEs IZ or Serapis absorbs.

Round 9: Set possesses Zeno and nukes everything.

Round 10: I honestly don't know.

Reason Gods do so well is due to their innately unkillable nature. Raw physical damage only destroys avatars at worst. Even a Hakai only stops avatars, and gods just hax when they're mildly annoyed.

@The real cal howard

If they can somehow possess Zeno and destroy everything in round 9, i'm fairly certain they could do the same in round 10 (Even Grand Priest is considered to be inferior to DBH Zeno)

Alex Mercer can stomp them all if he manages to consume even a single saiyan, then he can use his ability to control the Blacklight Virus at the Molecular Level to abuse the Zenkai Ability to give himself an infinite Zenkai Boost and then he'll just consume all the other aliens he's never seen before just to see what he can do with their abilities.

Actually, Ness has Absorption of his own that will probably be at the same scale after revisions. Also I'm not quite sure if that'll defeat his Passives and all that junk.

XSOULOFCINDERX said:
Alex Mercer can stomp them all if he manages to consume even a single saiyan, then he can use his ability to control the Blacklight Virus at the Molecular Level to abuse the Zenkai Ability to give himself an infinite Zenkai Boost and then he'll just consume all the other aliens he's never seen before just to see what he can do with their abilities.
I'm sorry but what? He literally cannot beat anyone on Dragon Ball since he'll get vaporized in one hit,also the fact the characters can just vaporize him instantly in one ki blast and the fact Zen'o can just erase him,Janemba can warp reality,and the fact he has no feats that suggest he can infect a Saiyans' cells plus the fact he won't even get a chance since he'll get vaporized instantly.

This sounds cool as a "What if?" Scenario though,not gonna lie.

I'm sorry but what? He literally cannot beat anyone on Dragon Ball since he'll get vaporized in one hit,also the fact the characters can just vaporize him instantly in one ki blast and the fact Zen'o can just erase him,Janemba can warp reality,and the fact he has no feats that suggest he can infect a Saiyans' cells plus the fact he won't even get a chance since he'll get vaporized instantly.

This sounds cool as a "What if?" Scenario though,not gonna lie.

1. Mercer is 9-A. Early Dragon Ball is 9-B.

2. Saiyans have bo feats of resisting his absorbtion/infection.

3. Mercer infects and assimilates you on a Molecular level.

Right? I was confused on why you thought 9-B Goku would beat Mercer. I don't even think Building Level Goku can beat Mercer.

Ashen One: Assuming he's tier 4 he can clear a few rounds, but then he just incons with most of this verse due to lol rez being a thing.

Kenshiro: Don't know where he stops but he won't be getting too far.

Android 17: My boy and the true MVP. I'll root for him but he won't clear sadly.

You know I'm pretty sure Mechikabura's Absorption isn't Passive, in the Manga it's clearly not as he had to actively create a Black Hole to suck them up, and in the game the story is told only through the character talking to each with relatively static character portraits, so theirs no Passive evidence their as the character don't really talk about how Passive it is.

Good Cole, at most, only gets pretty far into round 1.

Evil Cole can actually take out a huge chunk of this verse. Regen lets him shrug off 90% of what most characters can throw at him. He resists transmutation, so that's out, and I don't think many characters can survive an RSB. Cell and Buu could, sure, but Cole has black holes to handle them. With them, it's just a question of if they planet bust before getting hit by a black hole. Even that won't kill Cole, only incap. He doesn't clear by any means, but he's haxed enough to get really far. At the very best, he gets Hakai'd at round 6 or 7.

Leman Russ: Stomps up to DBS because of the AP gap. Though he will one-shot anyone he hits with The Spear of the Emperor and with his skill he will likely get far into DBS once he realises any blow will kill him, good thing speed is equalised. He shrugs off Absorption, Candy Beam, Hakai and whatever hax and at the very best stops at Zamasu.

Eldrad Ulthra aka the only Eldar to get shit done. He will probably solo clear with psychic shenanigans if he avoids combat against DBS. He thinks and solos. The only issue would be any higher dimensional characters but even then he should be able to pull something out the bag.

Belisarius Cawl: Not too sure to be honest. He has many abilities which ignore durability, is one of the smartest characters in 40k and he will be very hard to kill because he would definitely have a load of fail-safes across the galaxy. So prep time will definitely come in handy.

Luigi : Even with pure hearts he will stop in Round 8 due to Zeno's EE

Meta Knight : He is able to withstand long, thanks to the friend heart, but he will likely lose in Round 8 or 9

Marx : Same as Meta Knight

Cat Noir : In his normal condition he wouldn't be able to get past the first round even,Cat Blanc would hold out long thanks to the Mega Cataclysm but he wouldn't be able to defeat Zamasu

Kakashi Hatake : lose in Round 2

Saitama : lose in Round 2

Frisk : get mind haxed in Round 9

Mr.Perfect Cell : He can't even beat Gohan, Buu Saga characters will be to much for him

Super Buu : Super Vegito exist

Metal Sonic : With power mimicry and many abilities of several other sonic characters in his strongest transformation, he will be able to defeat many of Toeiverse characters who have more AP than him, but in the end Janemba and Super Gogeta will eliminate him.

Thor (Marvel Comics) : in his strongest, he will clear all rounds

Loki : Can't even pass round 1

XSOULOFCINDERX said:
I think the same situation applies to Kakine Teitoku, but would him and Mercer stop in the same rounds in that situation?

Lord JJJ said:
Cat Noir : In his normal condition he wouldn't be able to get past the first round even,Cat Blanc would hold out long thanks to the Mega Cataclysm but he wouldn't be able to defeat Zamasu
That final Mega Cataclysm Cat Blanc almost did was implied to destroy the timeline itself. Zamasu, a living timeline, would greatly suffer from this

Gilad Hyperstar said:
Lord JJJ said:
That final Mega Cataclysm Cat Blanc almost did was implied to destroy the timeline itself. Zamasu, a living timeline, would greatly suffer from this
I am not talk about that Zamasu, I am talk about that Zamasu

Oh. But considering that blast would destroy the timeline, Zamasu's mid-godly won't really matter since the universe is destroyed.

Nick Scryer: Clears Rounds 1 and 2, he can win round 3 and 4 through hax but that depends on what he does first.

Sieg Wahrheit: Clears Rounds 1 and 2 but I don't know if Cell or Buu have actual souls so I can't say. If they did, he'd just Time Slow and soul steal since he loses in AP but I doubt he gets any higher though.

Lord JJJ said:
Speed is = in all Rounds

Round 1 : Dragon Ball Characters

Round 2 : Dragon Ball Z Characters (Saiyan and Frieza Saga)

Round 3 : Dragon Ball Z Characters (Cell and Buu Saga)

Round 4 : Dragon Ball Z Anime and Movies Characters

Round 5 : Dragon Ball GT Characters

Round 6 : Dragon Ball Super Manga Characters

Round 7 : Dragon Ball Super Anime Characters (Just the 3A's)

Round 8 : Dragon Ball Super Anime Characters (the Low 2C's and the 2C's)

Round 9 : Dragon Ball Xenoverse Characters

Round 10 : Dragon Ball Heroes Characters
Aang: Manages to kill character up until King Piccolo saga as Avatar state, but dies in Round 1

Ladybug: Can defeat characters up to the tournament where Tien shows up I think, but dies afterwards

Cat Noir: As Cat Noir he'll do the same as Ladybug, but if he turns into Cat Blanc, then he gets all the way to Round 6, where he get stomped by God Zamasu. But had it not been for him, he could get and even kill most of the characters in Round 7.

Ash Ketchum: His 4-B Pokemon would be able to kill anyone up to Super Perfect Cell, and then they die, meaning they get to Round 3

Woody (Toy Story): Hahahahahahaha no

Woody (Kingdom Hearts): Uh, he kills anyone below Perfect Cell I think but I'm not sure about the Cell Games fighters such as SSJ Goku and Gohan

Percy Jackso: Gets all the way to the end of Round 1, and then he gets stomped. Though his sword kind of ignores durability so it might work if he manages to slice them

Carter Kane: Base Karter would probably lose in the end of the first round, but as the Eye of Horus , he can clear Round 1 and then die when Raditz arrive

Harry Potter: Harry can probably only kill the 9-Bs, but if he uses the killig curse, he may advace further.

Sonic the Hedgehog (Game Character): He gets to around the mid of the Frieza saga in base (probably up to first form Frieza). In his Super and Hyper forms, he gets all the way to Round 8 and he can solo Zeno since he resists his EE. He's probably stopped at Round 9 as they can all one shot him. Though considering sonic have resurrection it might be different

Sonic (Archie Pre-Genesis Wave): Can clear up to Round 7 in base, and clears all the other character in later rounds once he turns into Super Sonic

Bill Cipher: Clears everyone up to round 7, and can clear most characters in Round 8. It's not certain though if he can snap Zeno before the latter EE him, but considering Zeno is pretty innocent, Bill might be able to trick him. Even if he manages to clear Zeno he loses in Round 9

I should probably gives more details at what my characters would do here. So let's try it again.

Homura Akemi: Solo all rounds. Homulilly (her 7-B form) already has Infinite above baseline 2-A Mindhax and her Labyrinth was located in a place where even Ultimate Madoka cannot reach. Akuma Homura is overkill.

Alina Gray: Stops at round 8. Type 1 Abstract makes really hard to kill and she has quite potent Mindhax that easily bypassed resistances that can be activate by a thought. The thing is, while I can see her beating the Angels and Zeno, Alina cannot beat Infinite Zamasu due his sheer size. At best, they cannot kill or incap each other.

Nagito Komaeda: Won't even make it pass round 1. His luck can only go so far unless it has been shown able to make others to accidentally kill themselves.

Lelouch vi Britannia: Now this is a tricky one. He can either won't even make it round 1 or can go so far up to round 8. The first scenario where he won't make it pass round 1 is if he somehow got obliterates first before he can use his Geass.

The Second if he can use his Geass before he got obliterated. He can either beat or incap almost everyone (including GoD, Angels and probably Zeno too), all he need to do is to say one word to make them succumbs into his Geass. Just like Alina, he definitely cannot beat Infinite Zamasu due his size.

Avenger (Demon King Nobunaga): Stop at Round 8 (although I can see her beating some people at Round 9 & 10). Her Reality Marble is Absolutely lethal for those with Divinity. Zeno, the Angels and GoD probably counts as "Divine" by Nasuverse standard. Her 2-A rating will take care of those that are not Divine. The thing is, it is Infinite Zamasu again that she probably cannot beat due the same reason as above. Although I don't see Zamasu beating her either. So they Incon each other.

Beast Zero Gudako said:
I should probably gives more details at what my characters would do here. So let's try it again.
Homura Akemi: Solo all rounds. Homulilly (her 7-B form) already has Infinite above baseline 2-A Mindhax and her Labyrinth was located in a place where even Ultimate Madoka cannot reach. Akuma Homura is overkill.

Alina Gray: Stops at round 8. Type 1 Abstract makes really hard to kill and she has quite potent Mindhax that easily bypassed resistances that can be activate by a thought. The thing is, while I can see her beating the Angels and Zeno, Alina cannot beat Infinite Zamasu due his sheer size. At best, they cannot kill or incap each other.

Nagito Komaeda: Won't even make it pass round 1. His luck can only go so far unless it has been shown able to make others to accidentally kill themselves.

Lelouch vi Britannia: Now this is a tricky one. He can either won't even make it round 1 or can go so far up to round 8. The first scenario where he won't make it pass round 1 is if he somehow got obliterates first before he can use his Geass.

The Second if he can use his Geass before he got obliterated. He can either beat or incap almost everyone (including GoD, Angels and probably Zeno too), all he need to do is to say one word to make them succumbs into his Geass. Just like Alina, he definitely cannot beat Infinite Zamasu due his size.

Avenger (Demon King Nobunaga): Stop at Round 8 (although I can see her beating some people at Round 9 & 10). Her Reality Marble is Absolutely lethal for those with Divinity. Zeno, the Angels and GoD probably counts as "Divine" by Nasuverse standard. Her 2-A rating will take care of those that are not Divine. The thing is, it is Infinite Zamasu again that she probably cannot beat due the same reason as above. Although I don't see Zamasu beating her either. So they Incon each other.
Zamasu, you green racist condescending f*cking asshole

" Carter Kane: Base Karter would probably lose in the end of the first round, but as the Eye of Horus , he can clear Round 1 and then die when Raditz arrive."

Eh, EoH Carter is pretty hax. Reality warping and transmutation and all. Prolly just turns everyone up to Vegito into fruit bats.

Also Carter's probably 3-A in that state

I kinda disagree. Even Sadie mentioned that that's just not how he goes in fights.

Horus is literally "slash till it dies", which was a major problem against immortals like set (nearly lost his state as the eye of the dude due to trying to fight smartly iirc), and even he prefers to conjure swords and hack away at enemies, with a few forcefield thrown in (made by slashing the ground).

The real cal howard said:
" Carter Kane: Base Karter would probably lose in the end of the first round, but as the Eye of Horus , he can clear Round 1 and then die when Raditz arrive."
Eh, EoH Carter is pretty hax. Reality warping and transmutation and all. Prolly just turns everyone up to Vegito into fruit bats.

Also Carter's probably 3-A in that state
Magic takes up a lot of effort from him, and to turn someone as powerful as Vegito to a fruitfly takes a lot of effort and he can't do it all the time. Even if he would turn Raditz to a fruitfly, he'll lose to Nappa and Vegeta, as well as to the six Sabaimen

The real cal howard said:
Base Carter sure. But he did it pretty easily to Set when he was at his peak.
Uh, Set still beated him and he only managed to defeat him with Sadie's help. And it lasted few seconds at most. Also, turning someone into a fruitfly isn't exactly Carter's first move, even when he's the Eye of Horus, so he still should lose to Raditz

Bowser: Effortlessly clears the first 3 rounds in base, he's too strong, haxed, and resists most of their best chances of beating him. I can't remember how far into 4-A toei is, but I'm pretty sure the higher end 4-As like Buu can one shot Bowser, but give him optional equipment and things like the retry clocks let Bowser know to spam his hax. Unsure if he normally clears round 4 but with his equipment I'm very confident he can. GT characters definitely one shot but again, give Bowser some retry clocks and he starts sealing everyone in sight, otherwise Grand Star Bowser annihilates all of GT by breathing too hard. Round 6 could be tricky due to Zamasus Mid-Godly regen, but for the most part this round is the same as the last 2, if he has optional equipment he can seal away all his worries otherwise Grand Star Bowser shows up to one shot everyone except for Zamasu who he simply seals once he notices pure force won't do it. Round 7 has Grand Star Bowser one shot, and I'm getting lazy so I'll just say Dreamy Bowser comes in and cleans house in Round 8, not sure about Rounds 9 and 10.

Back