• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Your favorite characters tries to solo Dragon Ball

-Pennywise: Shitstomps the entire franchise.

-Natsu Dragneel: Solos round 1, but gets stomped really hard at round 2.

-Estarossa: Stops at round 1, Clears most of the Cast but stops at the end of DB Top Tiers.

-Rimuru Tempest (LN): Clears round 8, but Stops at 9.

-Zeref Dragneel: Solos Round 2, Passive Inmortality and Death Hax would be a Pain in the ass for DBZ Cast.

-Reinhard Van Astrea (Re:Zero): probably stops at round 2 Up to Frieza Saga, but he should easily defeat Saiyan Saga Goku and Vegeta, Namek Goku after Zenkai and Third form Frieza, as he is FTL, also his blessings would allow him to avoid all if their attacks, the speed difference is almost None, so his dodge blessing should work well here, and he will have Space-time manipulation with CRTS, also he has matter manip and will have Emphatic manip on the future with the CRT. But he gets stomped in the same round by the top Tiers (SS Goku and buff Frieza), due to them being FTL+.

-Kaguya Otsutsuki: Stops at round 4: Regen and Mindhax should give her the win.

-Naruto (Eos): Stops at round 2.

-Itachi (Eos/Edo): The same as Kaguya, Mindhax and Regen, but here he gets brutally speed Blitzed, Tsukuyomi and Edo regeneration should be a problem for the Z fighters until Round 4, unless he gets BFR'd by Goku.

Last edited:
Saitama solos DB Verse.
Gintama dies
Gray Fullbuster defeated and may incapacitate someone if he use Iced Shell
Kaido.... can defeat Main Guys at the beginning of DB
I feel sorry for Rengoku
Guess that's it

Blitzes them all , and one shots.
Dude, what's your obssesion with Goku?.
When someones says that X character can beat Goku you desesperately try to give Goku a win without even knowing what the other character is capable of....
If you like him so much that you think that he is invencible, buy figure of Goku and put it on a pedestal.

Last edited:
Dude, what's your obssesion with Goku?.
When someones says that X character can beat Goku you desesperately try to give Goku a win without even knowing what the other character is capable of....
If you like him so much that you think that he is invencible, buy figure of Goku and put it on a pedestal.
None of your business, it's your opinion which is irrelevant.
You thinking it's desperated doesnt matter , once more it's your opinion , which you know I could care less about that.
Do not tell me what to do , you better keep what you think for yourself and use your own advice for yourself.
Regardless , he does blitz them all and one shots if he they weaker.

Last edited:
Archie Sonic (Pre-Genesis): Clears the Franchise easily.

Archie Shadow (Pre-Genesis): Clears the Franchise easily.

Demi-Fiend (Shin Megami Tensei): Clears the Franchise easily.

Emperor of Mankind (Warhammer 40k): Clears the franchise easily.

Shulk (Xenoblade): Probably clears, actually he clears.

Kirby: Clears the series but some say he runs into incon with a few characters in DB Heroes.
How does Kirby win. Tho I don't know much about him

1. Sonic the Hedgehog (Archie both Pre and Post Genesis): Stomp all rounds because of Hax
2. Shadow the Hedgehog (Archie both Pre and Post Genesis and Light Mobius): Stomp all rounds like Sonic
3. Silver the Hedgehog (Archie): Same to Shadow and Sonic
Their game incarnations will only stop at round 8
4. Giorno Giovanna (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure) and his verse from Part 3 to 8 : Stop at Round 1 to Round 9, Part 1 and 2 got stomped hard
5. Non Canon JoJo characters: Stomp all rounds for sure
Ok, there are more but this is enough lmao
6. Yukari Yakumo: Stops at Round 8 because of hax
6.5: Other Tier 2-C characters in Touhou as well
7. Godzilla Earth: Stops at Round 4 since Speed Equalized
8. Anime King Ghidorah: Stops at Round 6
9. Demi Field and other SMT characters as well: Stomps all Rounds
10. Dante (Devil May Cry): Stops at Round 6
11. Vergil (Devil May Cry): Same to Dante
12: Kirby: Stop at Round 8
13. Im tired: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Meta_Knight
Stop at Round 8 like Kirby
14. https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/King_Dedede same to Kirby and Meta Knight
15. Kirito and Asuna: stop at Round 4

Meruem: Stops at round 1, unless Nen crush works for some reason, in which case idk.

Giorno Giovanna: I mean, technically, he stops at any immortal character since he can't age them to death.

Made in abyss (I love everyone): Stops at round 1.

Kratos: Definitely stops at 9.

Demi-Fiend: Yeets all rounds.

Zeref Dragneel: He gets quite far with his death hax and probably gets to incon a few characters and he possibly gets to Round 3 though he would get incon by a few characters.

Kamijou Touma: He dies at Round 1 but with his Imagine Breaker he pretty much with Imagine Breaker he can nullify all supernatural powers hence powers like Majin Buu, and Dabura would get negated, not sure if could handle Beerus and those level tiers but in the key for Touma it says he has High Complex Multiverse level attack potency and durability which is higher than Beerus and the other God of Destructions. Though he still dies to Whis who is low multiversal, now for his Imagine Breaker it does "reject" Magic and science and given Ki is spiritual does that mean he rejects that too? If so then he reaches till Round 6 or Round 8 and stops there due to Whis, the Angels and Omni King.

(Though he might just solo the verse due to his Imagine Breaker being 1-C and it is way higher than most character's tiers)

Last edited:
Disregarding his 2-C and 2-B stuff, and anything else that isn't on his profile, Kirby probably stops at round 6. His hax and speed are both really good though, so if he fights every character one by one, he might actually survive it still.
Edit: Forgot speed was equalized

Does anyone agree with the whole Kamijou Tomua thing? Because I have a feeling that his Imagine Breaker would get him quite far in Dragon Ball maybe to the Super part...

Does anyone agree with the whole Kamijou Tomua thing? Because I have a feeling that his Imagine Breaker would get him quite far in Dragon Ball maybe to the Super part...
Of course, his Imagine breaker is High 1-C that's heriously above DB's paygrade.

Wasn't the IB only working on magic and supernatural things?

The powers are based on the Ki that is not considered magic since a distinction is made in the dragon ball itself

It null anything that would be considered supernatural by HIS VERSE and Verse Equalization wouldn't make Ki any less supernatural, as Imagine Breaker works by having a back-up of a non-supernatural version of his reality inside it and nulls anything that's not part of that back-up. Of course, Ki wouldn't be part of said back-up.

How so? I mean Touma has the abilities to negate most character's abilities an is at Tier 1 which is higher than almost anyone in DBZ series.
How is negate MOST characters' abilities is at Tier 1 since there is a lot of character who also has the same kind of stuff like that?

Ah guess so...but you have to admit that Touma would get quite far due to his Imagine Breaker.

Also Asura from Asura's Wrath stops at Round 4 since he is confirmed to have stomped DBZ Broly (The Toei version) so he would reach there and die in Round 5.

Meng Hao: Clears badly.

Saitama: Gets stomped at Round 2.

Wang Lin: As is, he gets to Round 7 before getting IZed. Of course, EoS Wang Lin would stomp if he had a profile.

Post Crisis Supes: Round 3-ish.

ok let's see, hmmm i pick some of my favorite random characthers
SCP 3812: He stomps everything
SCP 682: ok, scp 682 stomp
Dio Novel: His Plot Manipulation is OP like Low 1-C, so ye.
Kars Novel: Probably stomp, because of type 8 immortality with D4C, MiHur, Conceptual Understanding ecc...

Back