• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saitama Runs the Dragon Ball Gauntlet

As the title says, Saitama runs a full gauntlet of Dragon Ball.

Saitama is bloodlusted in all rounds and at his peak power. Dragon Ball characters are all in-character.

Round 1: OG Dragon Ball.

Round 2: Dragon Ball Z (Manga version).

Round 3: Dragon Ball Z (Toei Version).

Round 4: Dragon Ball GT.

Round 5: Dragon Ball Super (Manga version).

Round 6: Dragon Ball Super (Anime version).

523.jpg

As the title says, Saitama runs a full gauntlet of Dragon Ball.

Saitama is bloodlusted in all rounds and at his peak power. Dragon Ball characters are all in-character.

Round 1: OG Dragon Ball.

Round 2: Dragon Ball Z (Manga version).

Round 3: Dragon Ball Z (Toei Version).

Round 4: Dragon Ball GT.

Round 5: Dragon Ball Super (Manga version).

Round 6: Dragon Ball Super (Anime version).
well saitama solos Z and can't beat low 2-C (even tho space time scaling is bullshit and they should all be 3-A) so it's really just saitama vs GT and manga super

well saitama solos Z and can't beat low 2-C (even tho space time scaling is bullshit and they should all be 3-A) so it's really just saitama vs GT and manga super
(While I don't disagree with Low 2-C from a powerscaler perspective, from my personal perspective the only known Low 2-C in canon is Zeno and everyone else is just higher into 3-A)

GT and Super characters would one shot Saitama before he even reaches their level.

Unless Saitama is fighting Goku and Goku chooses to hold back for some reason. The fact this is something he'll actually do is stupid lmfao

GT and Super characters would one shot Saitama before he even reaches their level.

Unless Saitama is fighting Goku and Goku chooses to hold back for some reason. The fact this is something he'll actually do is stupid lmfao
I think he'd let Saitama grow for a while but still beat him before Saitama catch's up. Goku wants a good fight, but he does not like to lose either.

(While I don't disagree with Low 2-C from a powerscaler perspective, from my personal perspective the only known Low 2-C in canon is Zeno and everyone else is just higher into 3-A)
low 2-C is non debatable going by wiki standards yeah, but I really think we should stop treating time as a dimension in wiki standards to begin with, quite frustrating tho since a lot of verses have already put 4d space time deep into their identity

low 2-C is non debatable going by wiki standards yeah, but I really think we should stop treating time as a dimension in wiki standards to begin with, quite frustrating tho since a lot of verses have already put 4d space time deep into their identity
Well I don't disagree with the tiering system at all, I just think it's absurd that Goku is infinitely stronger than the other Universe 7 team members that aren't top tiers because he scales to Jiren who via a vague statement is likely stronger than Infinite Zamasu, who became a timeline. I still argue it myself in debates but outside of that mindset it's still silly to me.

Round 1:Clears
Round 2:Clears
Round 3: Toei Buu blitz and Candy Beam
Round 4: Ki Blasts that can bust universe say hi
Round 5: Same as above along with Hakai, 4D EE, Passive Energy/Soul Absorption
Round 6: Guess who is getting “one punched” by base Goku.

Stops at omega shenron I think?

Omega is not the type of guy that likes fair fights iirc, so he is not going to give Saitama time to get stronger

and if Saitama just mimics his power or zero punches?
That would require Saitama knowing this guy is such a threat that he must use his best stuff to win. To him, this is just another monster, certainly looks the part. Who’s faster btw. Oh he’s bloodlusted, hmm

and if Saitama just mimics his power or zero punches?
He never did it, and even if he could it would probably be extremely out of character

About the zero punch, I don't think he would be able to pull that off, it takes time for him to do that and as I said before, omega is a rat

Alr so Saitama is like, 18 billionc. So Super,other super,toei, and GT statue him.
gt,Super,super and toei also have chars capable of one shotting him. So he stops at Z manga to me, since not everybody is gonna be holding back As if they are goku.

He never did it, and even if he could it would probably be extremely out of character

About the zero punch, I don't think he would be able to pull that off, it takes time for him to do that and as I said before, omega is a rat
Saitama is blood lusted, and he blatantly copied garou at the end of the fight
this is future Saitama you know, since the thread said peak Saitama

WAIT a minute... Super Shenron is a Dragon... Do you know who is above Dragons? Boros.

Boros solos DBS and Garou close this thread
Boris said “don’t underestimate earth” which proves that earth lives in a society ( the outerverse ) making Boros, who scales above him by an undefined infinity, at least high 0, likely far higher, far higher with released form, even higher with meteoric burst, far higher with collapsing star roaring cannon, can ignore durability with everything, hard to kill due to godly-godly regen

Back