• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yhwach vs. Aizen

Burning_Full_Fingers

VS Battles
Retired
Battle between the villains that got their plans thwarted by Ichigo. Fight takes place in Kaguya's lava dimension.

Round 1: Monster Aizen and Base Yhwach. Aizen is restricted from using Kyōka Suigetsu (not like he'll even use it in character)

Round 2: Aizen can use Kyōka Suigetsu and True Power Yhwach. Assume that Yhwach has been placed under Kyōka Suigetsu like in canon beforehand.

Who's the stronger villain?

First round is hard. Yhwach has many hax powers but Aizen is a tank. Regenerationn helps Aizen take the victory

Second round Yhwach stomps via Almighty

Yhwach: 1

Aizen: 1

@Amlad22

Yhwach can always absorb him if the Regenerationn is too problematic.

@PaChi2

Is that a serious vote or..?

Burning Full Fingers said:

@Amlad22

@PaChi2

You never stated that Yhwach was in soul King absorbed form. I thought base form meant the Yhwach that fought Yama

@Vox I counted your vote.

@Amlad He can absorb people in base. He absorbed Mimihagi before absorbing the Soul King.

HokageMangaVox said:
He still absorb the Soul King in base, in the same way. -_-
Soul King can't fight back. And even then it still took Yhwach a few minutes to absorb him

He was absorbing Aizen, and Ichigo just fine before getting interrupted by the true Almighty, the Silver Arrow. He also took Ichigo's powers in a second.

HokageMangaVox said:
He was absorbing Aizen, and Ichigo just fine before getting interrupted by the true Almighty, the Silver Arrow. He also took Ichigo's powers in a second.
That was after he absorbed the soul King.

Amlad22 said:
HokageMangaVox said:
That was after he absorbed the soul King.
It was never specify. The Yhwach OP used.

Lmao. That PIS arrow too stronkk.

@Amlad

Yhwach can absorb people. Base or not. Also, can't he take away Aizen's power?

I doubt Aizen would give him the time to use Sankt Altar (or whatever it's called). One fragor and the whole thing is gone

@Amlad22

@PaChi2

Of course not, it was a joke (tho his mustache is pretty powerful itself, 5-C at least). Im still leaning towards the guy who could keep getting more powers out of nowhere (Yhwach), like, seriously. If regen is a problem, he gets absorbed and end of story.

So Yhwach can't tank Fragor? Something that Ichigo tanked with light burns.

Anyway, your vote has been counted. I'm just not sure about PaChi's.

Aizen for round 1 due to reasons above

And im actually gonna say Inconclusive for R2. Aizen has no way of killing or getting rid of Ywhach with his Almighty but Ywhach shouldnt be able to get rid of Aizen either due to KS being used on Ywhach in series and it working on him even with Almighty on. In fact, Aizen might be able to win that round too since with KS he can just fool Ywhach into forging a future where he kills himself and gives Aizen the Win. So overall, going with Aizen

Yhwach in base still can use all the quincy hax (Sclavere anyone? blut vene etc.) Can absorbe Aizen if Aizen gets close (and he will, in this form Aizen is arrogant and careless). So, aizen can win if he spams fragor from afar, which he wont do in character.

Monster Aizen is transcendant tho. I doubt Ywhach in base will be able to just absorb him. And he could still use Kurohitsugi to trap Ywhach in distored time-space prison

@PaChi

Lol. Thanks for clarifying.

@Anime4Life2020

It only worked because Aizen used it on him before he awakened The Almighty.

Yhwach: 2 (HokageMangaVox, PaChi2)

Aizen: 2 (Amlad, Anime4Life2020)

@PaChi2

Good point. He can use Sklaverei to remove the Hogyōku.

@Anime4Life2020

The transcendent stuff only applies to Shinigami and Hollows.

@PaChi

Lol. Thanks for clarifying

@Anime4Life2020

It only worked because Aizen used it on him before he awakened The Almighty

Yhwach: 2 (HokageMangaVox PaChi2)

Aizen:2 (Amlad, Anime4Life2020)
I only voted for Aizen on round 1. Yhwach stomps round 2

@Anime4Life2020
It only worked because Aizen used it on him before he awakened The Almighty
Oh yea im not denying that. But what I am saying is that whether it was before or after the Almighty was awakened, it was an in canon move on Aizens part. As far as im concerned, Ywhach is coming into this battle already affected by KS like he canonically was the instant he talked to Aizen. And if Ywhach is infected by KS here then Aizen should still be able to mess with his Almighty to fool Ywhach in manipulating a future for himself when he's really doing it for Aizen, like he's already done. There is no reason why we cant apply KS to Ywhach when he's been canonically infected by it, pre Almighty or not.

Oh yea im not denying that. But what I am saying is that whether it was before or after the Almighty was awakened, it was an in canon move on Aizens part. As far as im concerned, Ywhach is coming into this battle already affected by KS like he canonically was the instant he talked to Aizen. And if Ywhach is infected by KS here then Aizen should still be able to mess with his Almighty to fool Ywhach in manipulating a future for himself when he's really doing it for Aizen, like he's already done. There is no reason why we cant apply KS to Ywhach when he's been canonically infected by it, pre Almighty or not.

Yhwach's almighty overpowered Kyoka suigetsu at the end of the fight. Plus if Aizen really could control the almighty the way you say he could, he would have done that instead of setting up a distraction for Ichigo to strike Yhwach

Why should we assume that Yhwach is under the effects of Kyōka Suigetsu because it happened in canon? The fact that they're fighting in these forms already breaks canon.

@Amlad Yhwach didn't overpower Kyōka Suigetsu. It was Aizen that released it.

Why should we assume that Yhwach is under the effects of Kyōka Suigetsu because it happened in canon? The fact that they're fighting in these forms already breaks canon.
Because it was something that actually happened in the storyline? Why should this battle be designed so that it throws it out the window? That's just making it so that Aizen literally has no way of winning, purposesly a stomp round. And besides, Ywhach was able to get rid of KS's effects after Aizen used it on him anyway so it's only fair to allow KS to be dormant on Ywhach to make the second round more fair. Otherwise there's no point to that round as it would be a stomp

Monster Aizen only has raw power, Base Yhwach still has his various haxes (soul sharing) and can absorb stuff, plus Quincy benefits.

Pretty sure round one goes to Yhwach via variety.

Round 2 is unanimous stomp by Yhwach. "I saw that your power wasn't even noteworthy... So through the future I didn't even bother to break it." - Yhwach, fighting Aizen.

@Amlad

I'll have to read that chapter again later. I'm fairly sure that it was mentioned that Aizen released his Shikai.

@Anime4Life2020

Please don't say that. I didn't mean to make it a stomp round so don't say it like I did it purposely. I'm sorry if it seemed like that.

I'm not sure how to make this match balanced. It seems like if I give Aizen Kyōka Suigetsu and make it Base Yhwach, it's a stomp in Aizen's favor, but if I give Aizen Kyōka Suigetsu and make it True Power Yhwach, it's a stomp in Yhwach's favor. Even if we assume that Yhwach is already under Kyōka Suigetsu's effects like in canon, Yhwach would most likely win since Aizen needed Ichigo's help in canon. And even if Aizen wins, Yhwach can just rewrite the future and catch Aizen off guard by absorbing him or taking away his powers.

So should I just make it Aizen without Kyōka Suigetsu versus Base Yhwach and make them bloodlusted to circumvent Aizen's arrogance and overconfidence? Does that sound alright?

This is their 6-B versions and unless I'm missing something, there's no mention of Base Yhwach being superior to Monster Aizen.

Yhwach in this versions wasn't quite a trascendental yet. This version of Aizen may as well one-shot Yhwach with nothing but fragor or Reiatsu crush him.

Almighty Yhwach is the same, the only thing that change is Yhwach being able to kill Aizen with hax. But speed difference and Kyoka Suigetsu beats him.

Reio Yhwach defeats any version of Aizen though.

Back