• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yhwach vs. Aizen

I still say that if Ywhach is coming in R2 already affected by KS, then Aizen CAN win possibly. And honestly, it should be that way for R2. Otherwise there's no point to a R2. Ywhach stomps in every other possible way so the only way to make R2 even remotely fair is to have Ywhach be vulnerable to KS to give Aizen A chance to do something.

What speed difference? They're both MHS+ with Sub Relativistic reactions.

@ProfessorKukui4Life

Okay. I'll allow it.

Almighty is most hax ability in bleach verse .But monster aizen was a transcendent being.Even after absorbing other sternitters and soul king we don't know if ywach is transcendent or not,it is never stated anywhere nor any hint about. Almighty will be negated similar to soifon's shikai imo.

So Round 1: Aizen easily

Round 2 : Aizen high difficulty.Unless ywach is transcendent which we will never know.

Nope transcendence concept applies to every species in bleach verse.It is function of spiritual energy and quincies have it. Kubo introduced the concept and thats how it is.Power wise monster aizen was more impressive than eos ywach.So aizen being transcendent gives him victory imo.

Piercer of Heaven said:
@Featherine augustus Sealed Kenpachi was Transcendent during his fight with Gremmy. You can scale upwards from there.
He wasn't. Is actually very likely no one was Transcendental at EoS.

Reio Yhwach > Hogyoku Aizen > Yhwach without the power of Reio. Base Yhwach or any version without the Reio would be decimated by monster Aizen in a casual fragor.

Not Jim Sterling said:
Hard to pinpoint that version of Aizen in comparison to the rest, but remember how besides ranged attacks, Monster Aizen has Kyoka Suigetsu. And current Aizen doesn't have Hogyoku anymore.

I thought the Hogyoku was merged with him. but anyway EOS Aizen>>>>>any other Aizen. and why Hard to pinpoint that version of Aizen? renji(probably renji?) already say aizen was grow more powerful than before and we have Aizen profile on this wiki.

1 yhwach stomps lol

2 yhwach stomps lol

this yhwach is above dangai ichigo who was toying around with aizen to the point where the hogyoku didn't recognize him as his master anymore the power gap is too large

aizen wont be able to kill yhwach due to the almighty it doesnt matter if kyoka suigetsu is already activated.

It clearly does as KS worked on Yhwach and the OP allows Yhwach to be inflicted by KS pre-Almighty so Aizen can still possibly win in R2 if he uses KS. Otherwise Ywhach stomps.

Btw, im gonna make a post for this soon but I believe the Hogyoku might give Aizen a form of reality warping. Not that it matters here tho.

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
It clearly does as KS worked on Yhwach and the OP allows Yhwach to be inflicted by KS pre-Almighty so Aizen can still possibly win in R2 if he uses KS. Otherwise Ywhach stomps.
Btw, im gonna make a post for this soon but I believe the Hogyoku might give Aizen a form of reality warping. Not that it matters here tho.
alright kyoka suigetsu is used on yhwach aizen kills yhwach which he can't do even with kyoka suigetsu activated then he can still rewrite to future so he doesn't die lel utterly useless. yhwach stomps both round.

And that will happen how? Aizen can just use KS to make Yhwach kill himself by making him see a fake Future. Yhwach will think the future he is looking at is real when really it isnt and if Yhwach makes it real he'll just make Aizens KS illusion real too and to be used against him.

Lol to the max...if he can do that then why he even need to cooperate with ichigo to beat yhwach...heck aizen is even be thankful that he never affect ichigo with KS...

Because Aizen himself wasnt strong enough to even damage Yhwach, even with him under KS. He was only using it to distract him, not for offensive purposes. In this case, im talking about Aizen fooling Yhwach to choose a false future and make said future come true to where he'd kill himself with his own Almighty. That way Aizen wouldnt even need to damage Yhwach as Yhwach would kill himself.

Besides, Ichigo was stronger than him And Aizen wanted to hit Yhwach with literally everything possible in order to try and kill him permanently. It wouldnt make sense to use a weaker person who cannot harm Yhwach over a person who definitely could and would have better chances. So it was better for him to distract Yhwach and have Ichigo deal the final blow in an attempt to win.

And the lol continue...you literally makes zero sense as yhwach vs Aizen already happening in bleach and Aizen did none of your theory, and it will be more makes sense for him to kill try to yhwach with yhwach own power rather than try to kill yhwach with ichigo help, as it faster and more effective.

Firstly, i'd work on your punctuation as your comments are a bit hard to understand. Not trying to be rude

Secondly, if I don't make "zero sense" then try and debunk my argument rather than talk words. Also did none of my theory? Did he not have Ichigo unleash the final blow? Yes he did. So you don't seem to know what your talking about. Also as far as im concerned, Ichigo was clearly stronger when he and Aizen were fighting Yhwach.

And again, whats stopping Aizen from just making Yhwach chosoe a false future to make come true thinking it will benefit him when really its benefitting Aizen? Yhwach is effected by KS in this match so his Almighty can be indirectly messed with by Aizen. Unless Yhwach can remove its effects from him in time Aizen can use his Almighty against him to win.

Which implied he can't just kill yhwach with KS alone, he need some help to kinda negate Almighty precog and so ichigo can attack him, and your still makes zero sense as the aizen vs yhwach in the manga has debuck your argument.

Not Jim Sterling said:
And the lol continue...you literally makes zero sense as yhwach vs Aizen already happening in bleach and Aizen did none of your theory, and it will be more makes sense for him to kill try to yhwach with yhwach own power rather than try to kill yhwach with ichigo help, as it faster and more effective.
Buddy, you don't seem to undersntand how story-telling works. It's the obvious choice for the compelling main character who has been put through so much to complete the ordeal by defeating the antagonist himself, the buildup of the story has lead to this one moment. Your plot related arugments are invalid and borderline hysterical. Pull yourself together LMAO

Round 1 Aizen Stomps

Raound 2 Inconclusive. Ywach is not on a level that can deal any sort of definitive damage against Aizen.

Plus, as it has already been shown, he is more than susceptible to KS. Same thing the other way.

So now you try so say its was CIS that makes aizen don't do that...well guess what this battle was in character so yeah Aizen will most likely do the same mistake.

In case you didn't know unless OP say this is bloodlusted then a character will still be vulnerable to any CIS that usually happen to them.

R1 Aizen wins since Yhwach is glass cannon. Should go down farily easily and has no way of harming Aizen.

R2 I think is inconclusive. Yhwach can really only deal with Aizen by absorbing him but if he's under KS Aizen won't let that happen, at the same time i'm not sure if Aizen has any way of taking him down.

Can anyone let me know if Aizen in R2 actually has a way of taking Yhwach down?

Permanently kill yhwach? no. it will ended up like in the manga where aizen think he has kill yhwach and release KS only for yhwach to rewrite his death and absorb him(this scenario is pretty much stomp) but if aizen only need to kill yhwach once to win, then he can have a change to win this.

So essentially, the only way Yhwach loses is if, as stated above, Aizen uses KS to use The Almighty against Yhwach OR if Aizen only has to kill him once, as you said it.

Really? You REALLY think Aizen would beat Yhwach if he could? Well firstly, that's partially what we're debating... if he COULD beat Yhwach, secondly if Aizen CAN beat Yhwach, Kubo still wouldn't have Aizen win because, at the end of the day Ichigo is the star of the show.

So you asking why this is being debated is just about as stupid as you saying if Aizen could beat Yhwach he would.

So do you my friend have anything to contribute to this thread apart from trying to completely dismiss the debate? :D

Back