• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yhwach vs. Aizen

There is nothing do debate here. Yhwach stomped Aizen badly, Aizen got eaten. This thread will go in the same direction as it did canonically.

Aizenishere said:
Aizen got caught off guard, You think if they're face to face he'd let Yhwach get that close?
Aizen doesn't have the power to let Yhwach close or far. Yhwach would've had Aizen for snack anyway, just a matter of time

R1 Inconclusive Yhwach was able to match Ichigo in true shikai which is equal to Post Dangai Ichigo who curbstomped Aizen while he only has Immoritality going for him while R2 Aizen has no way of killing Yhwach thanks to almighty but Yhwach absorbs Aizen like he did in the manga no PIS arrow and Ichigo to save him now

If Aizen was unrestrained would that help gim in the matchup at all?

• As in his reatsus range goes beyond a few feet*

"Implying Aizen was ever absorbed by Yhwach"

It took Yhwach minutes to absorb the defenseless soul king and you're trying to argue that he absorbed the single strongest, in terms of power, being with type 3 immortality in an instant. You're not even making a speculation here, you're grasping for straws.

@Aizenishere. nope aizen has tried that when yhwach release him from that darn chair.

@Myriad Of Memes. bruh if not because of the pis arrow yhwach will absorb Aizen and hst doesn't say anything about in instant, instead he say absorb him like Yhwach did in the manga.

Btw if you check soul king profile in this wiki then you will find that soul king is actually has Higher Tier than Aizen.

Did he not absorb Aizen though? xD I mean ya know sure it was when he was nothing but a mass of darkness but he did still absorb the Troll King

I mean even if he couldn't absorb aizen he still incapacitating him with his darkness thing which is enough to give him the win.

I'm sorry, Aizen tried what when Yhwach released him from the chair?

Yea, I mean of course Yhwach takes the win. Aizen can take him down but not keep him down, while Yhwach while he can't kill Aizen can remove him from the fight.. or "seal/imprison" him.

Aizen at no point in the fight against Yhwach had access to his reiatsu because of the seals, I'm asking if the seals were obsolete and his reiatsu was in full bloom would it help him at all.

Keep in mind by reiatsu I don't mean use of Kido, or KS, I mean that overwhelming force that dissolves shinigamis now.

Well we never know Aizen unsealed power but one thing for sure we still use his profile in this wiki or sealed Aizen, but if you insist that aizen should has new key on his profile then you should create content revision thread.

Duly noted, however I'm simply asking your personal opinion on how unsealed Aizen would change the fight or if it would change anything about it at all.

Unsealed Aizen wouldn't change his power. Mayuri stated that the chair and bonds only keep his massive reaitsu close to him, basically confining it to a small area. However, it doesn't keep Aizen from reaching his full power.

I'm aware of that, however, considering Aizens shit load of Reiatsu, you'd assume if it wasn't confined to such a small area he could use it in some way.

This is just my opinion but you may be wrong, it does hinder his power a little bit, I don't mean in terms of AP or output but you would think someone with such a large reserve of SP could at least use i to slow Yhwach in their fight.

True, he could most likely pull off more powerful kido spells.

If an unsealed Aizen were to be added to his profile he should probably be set to 'at least moon level+ potentially higher'. This is since we have no idea what he would actually do.

It only restricts Aizen's Reiatsu close to him.
His reiatsu is soo powerful he can obliterated lower beings in contact
It does not weaken him in the absolute, so is doubtful he is any stronger than he already is.

It's all part of his plan, you're under KS you see.

Anyways, damn.. yea LordAizenSama, Shunsui makes it pretty clear that Aizens power in some way is suppressed, I mean he wouldn't say that if he just meant Aizens SPs range is extremely limited.

LordAizenSama said:
I know it keeps his reiatsu close to him.. but it still weakens/restricts him. read above scan.
But is just in terms of range for his Reiatsu. No reason to assume it makes him physically weaker or lower its Kidou's power.

Then there was something Kubo forgot to tell us, why would the range of his reiatsu matter against that attack.

He's clearly suppressed in some other way and hey, I guess this is what happens when ***** rushed ┬»\_(Òâä)_/┬»

Not Jim Sterling said:
@Aizenishere. nope aizen has tried that when yhwach release him from that darn chair.

@Myriad Of Memes. bruh if not because of the pis arrow yhwach will absorb Aizen and hst doesn't say anything about in instant, instead he say absorb him like Yhwach did in the manga.

Btw if you check soul king profile in this wiki then you will find that soul king is actually has Higher Tier than Aizen.
Thanks and even w/o absorbing him Yhwach could just choose futures where he's not dead and futures where Aizen is sealed up again

Except KS could prove a thorn in yhwachs side when trying the second approach.

More specifically, the choosing futures bit will prove unreliable/inconsistent in some cases because of KS.

Aizenishere said:
Then there was something Kubo forgot to tell us, why would the range of his reiatsu matter against that attack.
He's clearly suppressed in some other way and hey, I guess this is what happens when ***** rushed ┬»\_(Òâä)_/┬»
By shooting upwards, he could bring down the Soul Palace. Imagine what he could do if he brought his Reiatsu to a range as wide as is tall. His bounds restricted its Reiatsu, that's all.

Then in this case Shunsui was better off not opening his mouth.. I'm not saying it's the bounds. I know and get what they do, but clearly, there's something else going on here. Why would the range of his reiatsu alone have Shunsui find it hard to believe he withstood the attack while suppressed? As you say and as we know it only limits the range so with that in mind Shunsui must be talking about something else or there's something Kubo just forgot to tell us.

TL;DR: Shunsui wouldn't have opened his mouth if he was just addressing the range of Aizens Reiatsu because that'd have nothing to do with how fast he recovered.

I have a really stupid theory. Now I'm gonna need you guys to bear with me. What if through KS Aizen makes Yhwach break his own power thinking it's Aizens own or Ichigos. Is that even possible?

Is that even in the realm of possibility?

still going on? like why is this even being debated yhwach utterly destroys "fooling yhwach into creating a future where he kills himself do you like think that yhwach's intelligence is low or something? yhwach no diff.

@Gargoyle

Attacks ad hominem are explicitly forbidden. Although I agree with you, insulting others is not helping the situation.

Gargoyle 1 said:
Uh, Stick? You're the same guy who says Yhwatch can beat 3A Goku, so how can anyone take you seriously?
yhwach can beat goku you didn't even read what i said you don't even know the sternritters abilities therefore i ask you not to talk about stuff you don't know and if you do know the sternritters abilities then you're downplaying because goku has never faced someone with as much hax as yhwach.

Reppuzan said:
@Gargoyle

Attacks ad hominem are explicitly forbidden. Although I agree with you, insulting others is not helping the situation.
Yeah, I did regret that descision, though my point stands

Well,by hax he can,thou we talk about completly diffrent tier so, it's not possible to judge like that since i don't think his hax would work on a being that's on a completly diffrent scale... No need to discus this here thou.

Back