• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yhwach vs. Aizen

yhwach can beat goku you didn't even read what i said you don't even know the sternritters abilities therefore i ask you not to talk about stuff you don't know and if you do know the sternritters abilities then you're downplaying because goku has never faced someone with as much hax as yhwach.

That means nothing if you get your head punched off before you can think. Create a discussion in the General discussion thread, let's not derail this.

ah, now its my fault even though i wasn't the one that brought it up

logic at its finest.

Make a discussion thread about Goku vs Hax and see how many agree with you.

@Stick

You've been consistently smug, self-entitled, and rude. Neither you or Gargoyle are in the right about your initial statements, and I will have to ask you both to drop the subject of Goku vs Yhwach on this thread.

Reppuzan said:
@Stick
You've been consistently smug, self-entitled, and rude. Neither you or Gargoyle are in the right about your initial statements, and I will have to ask you both to drop the subject of Goku vs Yhwach on this thread.
k

Burning Full Fingers said:
This thread is already a mess. I can't bother to sift through it and find the reasonable votes again. So inconclusive.
If you want mate I can do a proper count tomorrow.

Back