• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Unohana is stronger than Aizen and maybe Yamamoto CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
To add insult to injury, the databook 13 blades says that Yamamoto can’t be replaced by anyone in the gotei in terms of his power, meaning ShiKen still hasn’t gotten to a point where he can replace Yamamoto’s power

Databooks this, databooks that. I dont give a databook ass. They are treated as 100% true when they are 90% bs. Idek why we even accept them with how often i see them contradicted or be blatantly wrong blows my mind. Anyway going by stuff actually in the show, Unohana is stronger than both of them esp with the zenkai boosts kenpachi gets when close to death and unohana killing him countless times, meanwhile shikai Shunsui and Jushiro fighting together are apparently a match for shikai yamamoto. During the ss arc. Crazy ngl

Compared to Unohana, she is stronger than Yama except for RJ fire, because she is the kenpachi which technically means the strongest in terms of a sword fight.
prove she was worthy of the title. You could have the title, and just not be worthy, like Kenny for all the story except for the TYBW

Databooks this, databooks that. I dont give a databook ass. They are treated as 100% true when they are 90% bs.
Nice genetic fallacy

Idek why we even accept them with how often i see them contradicted or be blatantly wrong blows my mind
Show me one example of the bleach guidebooks being blatantly wrong. Also, this would still be a genetic fallacy.

meanwhile shikai Shunsui and Jushiro fighting together are apparently a match for shikai yamamoto. During the ss arc. Crazy ngl
bruhhh..... He was visibly not affected at all, and he can keep up with someone who can blitz them too. Shunsui also basically lost vs Robert Accutrone, who's weaker than Byakuya, who's a base Aizen victim. He was basically playing with his kids.

“Databooks are ass”/“I think databooks are BS” aren’t arguments.
I know, i was just saying i didnt care is all, i posted two arguments after that, but nice making the one irrelevant thing i said the highlight of the comment. It may not be an argument, but neither is deceived trolling with derailment bc hes scared

I know, i was just saying i didnt care is all, i posted two arguments after that, but nice making the one irrelevant thing i said the highlight of the comment. It may not be an argument, but neither is deceived trolling with derailment bc hes scared
Have you ever gone and actually read one of the databooks? Because for Bleach, they function a lot more like DLC's to the story than how people typically interpret databooks. They're written specifically by Kubo, and contain expansions to the story of utmost importance. Whole chapters start out in guidebooks, and are then added to the colored releases. I personally have read all of them, including some really obscure ones, and I don't think the anti-guidebook sentiment is an argument to disprove our preponderance of evidence that Yamajii > Unohana

@Guacamolefletcher

Uhh nah not really not interested in them. But if they are different that's cool. I think my biggest issue with them is they dont inspire much critical thinking or debating. Seems like people arent interested in theorycrafting anymore and wants to run towards "confirmed info." Which is why getting headcanon spammed annoys me, because it seems like trying to actually theorycraft shit is frowned upon, and people just run straight to a databook. Generally i like debates where two people give their thoughts based on the material in the story (manga/anime) but seems like people prefer to run towards a databook to be told directly how something is rather than ffigure it out. That to me is interesting. Cause if you argue with someone relying on databooks it feels pointless. But bleach community here laugh at you or call you ish behind your back if you dont generally agree with what they do. I dont even care about this thread i made it to test how people would react and the first 10 comments told me all i need to know anyway gtg

Last edited:
Raven if you’re just going to throw a fit over the databooks then maybe it’s best to take some time off and clear your head about this. Also, please refrain from “making threads to ‘test’ people” like if you’re intentionally throwing darts in the dark you’re just wasting people’s good time.

Not that this even ads to the thread at all, but a databook adding context for stuff like this isn’t a databook exclusive thing. You could always be like “oh no, why’d they release the final chapter of bleach! It killed my theorycrafting and theories about the ending”

Thread should just be closed

prove she was worthy of the title. You could have the title, and just not be worthy, like Kenny for all the story except for the TYBW

But Zaraki was never the true Kenpachi until he defeated her, she is also the very source of the title, doesn't make sense for her to not be worthy of a title made to recognize her abilities.

This has never been said anywhere

Can't be the strongest period because Yama with RJ, but besides him she is definitely the strongest seeing she is almost as strong as base Zaraki from the Gerard fight, is called 8000 sword styles, and made the 11 be a division focused on melee.

Clearly the Kenpachi title is mean as the strongest in a sword/weapon fight.

Last edited:
But Zaraki was never the true Kenpachi until he defeated her, she is also the very source of the title, doesn't make sense for her to not be worthy of a title made to recognize her abilities.
IDK, my friends can give me the title of "the greatest comedian," when I'm only moderately funny or the title of "the smartest person in the school," when there's someone way smarter. It's just something that happens, and no kenpachi is worthy of the title until CFYOW

but besides him she is definitely the strongest seeing she is almost as strong as base Zaraki from the Gerard fight
we have no basis for this, btw. He gets zenkais and grows.

is called 8000 sword styles
not evidence of much?

what you presented doesn't prove this

IDK, my friends can give me the title of "the greatest comedian," when I'm only moderately funny or the title of "the smartest person in the school," when there's someone way smarter. It's just something that happens, and no kenpachi is worthy of the title until CFYOW

That's a different thing, she is recognized for her strength in a military organization made of the strongest fighters and killers of her world, including Yamamoto himself, Kenpachi is only recognized because he defeated her.

we have no basis for this, btw. He gets zenkais and grows.

No he doesn't anymore, all his zenkais where is releasing more of the power he already had.

what you presented doesn't prove this

Is evidence for that interpretation, if you have something better try and prove the title means something else.

Raven if you’re just going to throw a fit over the databooks then maybe it’s best to take some time off and clear your head about this. Also, please refrain from “making threads to ‘test’ people” like if you’re intentionally throwing darts in the dark you’re just wasting people’s good time.
why even post this? A test filled with points and arguments? Its just a crt, one made to see how ppl will respond but a valid crt nonetheless it doesnt matter lol. If this didnt have anything of value then sure. And no disagreeing doesnt mean there is nothing of value before someone says it. You wasted your own time because anytime i have an opinion you jump on it and wanna argue with me for 30 messages. We know this wasnt getting passed whether you were here or not but it was worth a shot. Dont make it seem like im wasting ppl time. I put thought into it, and i believe it. It simply had dual purposes

Last edited:
why even post this? A test filled with points and arguments? Its just a crt, one made to see how ppl will respond but a valid crt nonetheless it doesnt matter lol. If this didnt have anything of value then sure. And no disagreeing doesnt mean there is nothing of value before someone says it. You wasted your own time because anytime i have an opinion you jump on it and wanna argue with me for 30 messages. We know this wasnt getting passed whether you were here or not but it was worth a shot. Dont make it seem like im wasting ppl time. I put thought into it, and i believe it. It simply had dual purposes
Aight that's cool, your last post made it sound like you were doing it just to "test people", hence my response. If that's not the case then maybe that kind of goading is better off unsaid, but I apologize if it felt I was accusing you of the the former.

That's a different thing, she is recognized for her strength in a military organization made of the strongest fighters and killers of her world, including Yamamoto himself, Kenpachi is only recognized because he defeated her.
Kenpachi is recognised because Yama is dead and he eclipses even Ichibe by CFYOW. People talk about him not being the true Kenpachi cuz Unohana was alive (ignoring how he already beat her ass in the past) but she herself is never the true Kenpachi in the sense you are arguing for when Yama is right there and Ichibe is up in the SKP.
No he doesn't anymore, all his zenkais where is releasing more of the power he already had.
I guess you forgot that all souls get stronger from being in life or death situations. Getting stressed literally makes them stronger.
Is evidence for that interpretation, if you have something better try and prove the title means something else.
I just wanna say that arguing about the definition of Kenpachi is utterly meaningless outside of them being the one who enjoys fighting the most. Claiming it is a valid argument for who is stronger or more skilled with a sword will get you nowhere when Yama exists. In the present, Yama is always hailed as the strongest Shinigami with any faction opposing the Gotei specifically having plans/orders to avoid/counter him. In the past aka when Unohana was called Kenpachi, Yama kept her and 11 other menaces in line by spanking them via raw power. Skill? Yama is unmatched in all four Shinigami schools of combat. Best in a sword fight? Yama is both stronger and more skilled so that can’t be true.

Retsu stans need to get their heads out of the clouds and actually read the series.

Can't be the strongest period because Yama with RJ
So you acknowledge "Kenpachi" does not refer to the strongest Shinigami?
but besides him she is definitely the strongest seeing she is almost as strong as base Zaraki
Her only scaling (at least in this context of Shinigami god tiers) is being a rival to base Zaraki, wether that makes her "definitely the strongest" becomes base Zaraki vs base Aizen
is called 8000 sword styles
She gave herself that name as a celebration of her skill with the sword, this doesn't make her stronger than others
Again this isn't what Kenpachi means, it refers to the Shinigami who loves fighting the most and won't fall no matter how many times he is cut

alright ill stop spiting databooks. As far as closing the thread idk, hasch person seems to agree n they are still arguing, but my care for the thread has diminished so if you think it should be closed on those grounds idk. If ppl think it should be opened most ill do is update the tally and take a mental reminder why i dont do crts anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back