• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Passed in two seperate threads.

Gojo's Infinite dimension is outside the finite-dimensional space of reality and has complex topography and inner products based on mathematical abstracts stemming from the concept of Infinity which allows access to the number line similar to stereographic projection from Reimanian Sphere [2]

It is very literally an abstract plane of its own.
Ok, I agree with the conceptual space aspect, but why do neither Mahoraga nor Sukuna have Conceptual Manipulation Type 2 in their profiles?

As per what Dr. White showed, range doesn't matter. Due to the conceptual space of Gojo's infinity, I am voting Inconclusive, as I don't think Yami can cut conceptual space. However, Gojo doesn't have any win condition after Yami uses Power Null.

This doesn't matter, as Yami outvoted hard, but I have been writing on this page since page 1 and hadn't even voted.

Last edited:
No one have at least explained how the fu.ck Yami would bypass Infinity.

Not only that, but nobody that was debating in Gojo's favor was counted

The heck is this fra train from nowhere

No
Just as both LordGin and White have explained in the entire thread
You need feats of Type 2 CM, not just some simply dimensional slash

No
Just as both LordGin and White have explained in the entire thread
You need feats of Type 2 CM, not just some simply dimensional slash
As per what Dr. White showed, range doesn't matter. Due to the conceptual space of Gojo's infinity, I am voting Inconclusive, as I don't think Yami can cut conceptual space. However, Gojo doesn't have any win condition after Yami uses Power Null.

This doesn't matter, as Yami outvoted hard, but I have been writing on this page since page 1 and hadn't even voted.

Gojo doesn't have any win condition after Yami uses Power Null.
Yami's powernull isnt gonna affect Gojo just as Gojo's power null isnt going to affect Yami as both energy system are completly different

And even if we assume that both can null each other, Gojo spam Domain Expansion way more than Yami with his Dark Moon

Not only that, but nobody that was debating in Gojo's favor was counted
They didn’t vote?

No one have at least explained how the fu.ck Yami would bypass Infinity.
Argument is simple. Both Sukuna and Yami “cut space thus along with whatever is in that space.”

Yami has done it for Glamour world which is infinite in size. Plus Gojo’s six eyes have never encountered magic/mana.

I’m sure this arguments have been rehashed multiple times.

Both Sukuna and Yami “cut space thus along with whatever is in that space.”
Sukuna's one is accepted as type 2 cm pal
Yami has done it for Glamour world which is infinite in size.
False but doesnt matter
Plus Gojo’s six eyes have never encountered magic/mana.
Magic still has shape and speed, and even mass, so wathever
They didn’t vote?
Come on man

Sukuna's one is accepted as type 2 cm pal
So that thread got accepted? Anyways that implies Sukuna doesn’t cut infinite space, which Yami does.

False but doesnt matter

?

You can’t just claim that it’s false.

Magic still has shape and speed, and even mass, so wathever

Poison gas had mass speed and shape yet he struggled with it. So it’s an obvious NLF if applied to all things.

And has someone mentioned Black moon?

So that thread got accepted?
Yes
As posted countless times in this thread
Anyways that implies Sukuna doesn’t cut infinite space, which Yami does.
Doesnt matter
Poison gas had mass speed and shape yet he struggled with it. So it’s an obvious NLF if applied to all things.
That was from a 18 years old Gojo. Current one can even neutralize things on a atomic level
And has someone mentioned Black moon?
Doesnt matter

I would rather wait for the Fran vs Gojo thread to conclude because it involves DT and White arguing about this whole outside energy VS Infinity thing.

The outcome to that discussion will then allow us to make better assumptions regarding what actually works against Infinity.

At the moment it's pretty unclear and both sides seem to be at a big disagreement.

Personally, I think it's clear NLF to claim that Gojo can block out any power system, including those he should have no awareness of, when we know canonically that Infinity is based on his perception. Even if that perception is subconscious, it clearly isn't that limitless if he struggled with poisons for awhile.

And while you can make the argument he got over poisons, that would still be after a presumably notable amount of time. More time than it would take Yami to slice him in half with dark magic.

That's just my two-cents.

I still need to create a thread solely about Infinity
This shit need to be propely debate

Is it really passive or not
Can it stop anything no matter the power system or not

Its also need to debate about JJK verse equalization in other verses, since naturally everyone in Jujutsu has a innate domain, which is basically something that nulls someone to spawn a cursed technique inside you
If we dont equalize it, so everyone in Jujutsu can potentially just spawn something inside you

I hate JJK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back