• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Xenoverse and heroes Biggest Downgrade ever exist! Born and rise from dust and ashes and returned to it

No, DBH scales in cosmology to Xenoverse. To be infinitely branched is to by the nature of -ed already BE infinitely branched. Simply past tense. Downgrading it to 2-B wouldn't make sense. I see some people have already noted this though so I've simply added my 2 cents.
This is just extra material supporting 2-A.

They're very clearly trying to go out of their way here to display infinite history with the infinity symbol and all that, but again this is just to back the 2-A squad who have already made excellent points.

As for downgrading Demigra's mindhax, I would disagree. He certainly has it at this point in Heroes. He should be above even Demon God Dabura as of now. Also, the hax that Dabura is using to mindhax others is quite literally the same ability as Demigra just improved upon in terms of the amp it provides which is literally expanded upon in the Turles and Slug fight of XV2 on Namek when they eat the Tree of Might fruit that was imbued with Demon Realm energy. He still treats BASE Demigra as a powerful potential ally in XV2 even stating verbatim "And after I went through so many hoops to procure someone to assist me." clearly emphasizing how useful Demigra is for the upcoming fight. In the World Mission game, Makyouka Demigra is fighting right alongside Demon God Dabura against the Time Patrol. In the manga base Demigra with the Power of Light had been fighting Time Power Mechikabura by himself while the Time Patrol were inside his guts, losing but he's still tagging him with chains. We even see he had wounds on his body thus proving he was indeed fighting Mechi. The mindhax of XV2 is just Towa and Dabura trying to get clout off of Demigra's name, and that's facts. I disagree with the CRT FRA and FRP (For Reasons Provided).

As for downgrading Demigra's mindhax, I would disagree. He certainly has it at this point in Heroes. He should be above even Demon God Dabura as of now. Also, the hax that Dabura is using to mindhax others is quite literally the same ability as Demigra just improved upon in terms of the amp it provides which is literally expanded upon in the Turles and Slug fight of XV2 on Namek when they eat the Tree of Might fruit that was imbued with Demon Realm energy. He still treats BASE Demigra as a powerful potential ally in XV2 even stating verbatim "And after I went through so many hoops to procure someone to assist me." clearly emphasizing how useful Demigra is for the upcoming fight. In the World Mission game, Makyouka Demigra is fighting right alongside Demon God Dabura against the Time Patrol. In the manga base Demigra with the Power of Light had been fighting Time Power Mechikabura by himself while the Time Patrol were inside his guts, losing but he still tagging him with chains. We even see he had wounds on his body thus proving he was indeed fighting Mechi. The mindhax of XV2 is just Towa and Dabura trying to get clout off of Demigra's name, and that's facts. I disagree with the CRT FRA and FRP (For Reasons Provided).
Certainly in Heroes (or UMX at least) his mindhax is vastly superior, but XV1 Demigra is not at all comparable. The Supervillain technique Dabura and XV2 Towa use is objectively better than Villainous Mode, affecting stronger characters, being more potent and lacking Villainous Mode's inability to affect deities.

images

Certainly in Heroes (or UMX at least) his mindhax is vastly superior, but XV1 Demigra is not at all comparable. The Supervillain technique Dabura and XV2 Towa use is objectively better than Villainous Mode, affecting stronger characters, being more potent and lacking Villainous Mode's inability to affect deities.
I never said he was comparable in mindhax in XV1, I simply pointed out how they're essentially using his power just to greater effect. They're improving upon what he himself was the first to utilize. Either way though it seems we agree on Demigra being superior by this point in time. Especially mid-Universe Creation Saga.

Qliphoth translated the scan for 2-A xenoverse like this:

“I'm getting something as "branching out". I don't get anything that says they already exist.

And let me guess, is this the scan that states Dragon Ball Xenoverse or whatever has infinite timelines or whatever?

From here, that part would say something like "infinitely branching out..." for me but aside that, what those guys there say as "endlessly branching" or just even "branching out" is right.”

I'll try getting extra pieces of info in a bit, but I'll just leave these here.

It seems more consistent that the cosmology is infinitely branched out from what I've gathered from other translations mentioned and those translations I myself ran through. I don't know how much this helps. The other translations underneath say terms in the past tense too like fragmented or divided. There is only one translation via the machine that came out as branching, consistently it's the past tense of branch. Anyways, hope this helps a little if at all.

I mean the link in spacebattle already explained why it’s continuous tense in this case,even Japanese translator in our wiki also said that those branches didn’t already exist instead it’s still branching...

If the translation says "branching out" I agree with he 2-B downgrade.
I'm fairly sure someone early on mented there was different evidence as well and that this was just one piece, but I'm not familiar with the verse or what that evidence was, I believe they said it was from a xenoverse blogpost

how do u know it came from there? i actually translated this and it could mean both branched and branching
because the statement about "infinitely branched" was used in that blog and this thread was made to correct the translation,honestly I can't translate Japanese so idk which translation is wrong,that's why I have asked the translations requests threads

because the statement about "infinitely branched" was used in that blog and this thread was made to correct the translation,honestly I can't translate Japanese so idk which translation is wrong,that's why I have asked the translations requests threads
they technically used "branches"

they technically used "branches"
this is the translation in that blog:

• まあ 歴史なんて 無限に枝分かれしてるうえにどの歴史がどう正しいかなんてわからないしね.. = History is infinitely branched out...I don't know which one is right [after a while]...

I got another translation with the same text: "Well, history has infinite number of branches, and we don't know which history is correct."

I don't think Qliphoth is wrong since he can understand Japanese and helped many people here in translation(he can translate better than machine translation actually)...
Even if Xenoverse is downgraded to 2B, Heroes still stays as 2A
yeah I know,heroes will not change

Endless, Countless, Innumerable, Infinitely Branching, Limitless, and so on are not treated as synonyms for infinite of the Wiki. They will not give a 2-A rating and I swear if I see another person pull out a dictionary definition to go "well actually" again. Your opinions and the dictionaries opinion on this is irrelevant, the Wiki doesn't consider this 2-A so it isn't on the Wiki.
Well, this is only half true. Those synonymous terms can mean infinite IF the context in the particular case means its infinite.

But outright assuming from the start that they mean infinite? Nope, you're right on that.

I ran the Japanese text through multiple different Japs Translators and this is what i got:

1. Well history is infinitely branched and what history I do not know how the history is correct
2. Well history is infinitely divided and which history is I do not know how the history is correct
3. Well, history is infinitely inspected and what history I do not know how the history is correct
4. Well, history is Infinitely branched and i don't know which history is right.

If you guys think im making these up I'd be more than happy to give you a link to the translator.

We go by the on-site translators in these cases, no amount of machine translations will change that.

I'm not trying to be rude but.. isn't it kinda short sided to only take and accept information from one source
I'm not trying to be rude, i'm just asking a question
This is one of those "it's how the system works" things, it's simply how the wiki works.

Back