• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Xenoverse and heroes Biggest Downgrade ever exist! Born and rise from dust and ashes and returned to it

Endless, Countless, Innumerable, Infinitely Branching, Limitless, and so on are not treated as synonyms for infinite of the Wiki. They will not give a 2-A rating and I swear if I see another person pull out a dictionary definition to go "well actually" again. Your opinions and the dictionaries opinion on this is irrelevant, the Wiki doesn't consider this 2-A so it isn't on the Wiki.
I said infinitely branched out! In the past tense not infinitely branching, which would be present tense.

You guys threw it a Google Translate and called it a day. You don't even speak Japanese. 枝分かれ literally means branching. You got an incoherent MTL with improper tense and are treating it as literal gospel.

You guys threw it a Google Translate and called it a day. You don't even speak Japanese. 枝分かれ literally means branching. You got an incoherent MTL with improper tense and are treating it as literal gospel.
But why would we do that when we have an actual translator on the site, who has a translation thread?

I mean this entire thread is about being infinitely branched is wrong,instead 枝分かれしてる should be translated into being infinitely branching so...anyways just wait for translations requests thread because I have just asked for translation

https://ejje.weblio.jp/content/枝分かれ

I'm just posting this here

it usually refers to to infinitely branched, it's still referring to something that has already happened. The dictionary is very clear about this

I wanna point out that all the examples used here refer to it as branched too.

basically the word is used as "branching" because something is already "branched" and it's not a progressive verb

And this is from a Japanese dictionary, ya know?

Last edited:
Also why is DBBT3 being disregarded? Kep’s blog goes into detail on why BT3 is in the same continuity as Heroes. And BT3 is verbatim stated to have infinite worlds.
The reasoning is incredibly poor, with such killer arguments as "Dragon Ball Heroes includes elements from some other games, clearly we can blindly mash them all together" and the tired "Budokai Tenkaichi is clearly connected to Budokai because their English names are similar, and Budokai's clearly part of Heroes because a couple similar elements from its sister series Shin Budokai appear in Heroes", and the only reason that tripe still stands is because people have actively attempted to suppress criticism of it.

Disagree with AP downgrade for reasons mentioned above
Agree with XV Demigra mind hax get downgrade, his mind hax upscale from Dabura never makes nense
IDK about Acausality type 1

We pretty much already had a long discussion before and the conclusion is that every video game adaptation officially released is canon to the Dragon Ball Heroes continuity. While simultaneously, the original manga, both versions of DBS, Toei continuity, DBZ Kai, DBGT, and all the movies are also canon to it. But yeah, Tenkaichi 3 confirmed infinite number of timelines, and it added context that the number of realms being not finite appears more to their already existing an infinite number of alternate timelines rather than it simply being an infinite number of abstract timelines.

I do not care about the outcome of this thread, but calling the statements "A joke" and other remarks are not really counter arguments. And I know Ryukama was agreed with the Infinite stuff for a long time.

We pretty much already had a long discussion before and the conclusion is that every video game adaptation officially released is canon to the Dragon Ball Heroes continuity. While simultaneously, the original manga, both versions of DBS, Toei continuity, DBZ Kai, DBGT, and all the movies are also canon to it.
This is also noted/ruled in the Dragon Ball Game page so there's that

We pretty much already had a long discussion before and the conclusion is that every video game adaptation officially released is canon to the Dragon Ball Heroes continuity. While simultaneously, the original manga, both versions of DBS, Toei continuity, DBZ Kai, DBGT, and all the movies are also canon to it. But yeah, Tenkaichi 3 confirmed infinite number of timelines, and it added context that the number of realms being not finite appears more to their already existing an infinite number of alternate timelines rather than it simply being an infinite number of abstract timelines.

I do not care about the outcome of this thread, but calling the statements "A joke" and other remarks are not really counter arguments. And I know Ryukama was agreed with the Infinite stuff for a long time.
As someone who was there, I'd hardly call that a "discussion". I apologise for being so dismissive towards the argument, but surely people shouldn't be prohibited from arguing against it, especially when the counter-arguments weren't adequately addressed the first time.

There isn't a prohibition, only that circular arguments need to stop and people should at least try to bring up stuff that are new. Not recycle the same old stuff.

There isn't a prohibition, only that circular arguments need to stop and people should at least try to bring up stuff that are new. Not recycle the same old stuff.
"DO NOT... try to claim that other DB media such as alternate DBH content, games like Xenoverse, the anime and manga etc. can't be used for scaling things like cosmology or skills to the Heroes counterparts."

Seems pretty prohibitive to me.

In regards to this topic, I do agree with the point that there's no reason to assume that Demigra's magic is automatically above Dabura's. As TC said, Dabura was using a type of magic superior to Demigra's, and he consistently has superior feats.

"There's a blog so it's true I don't have to back up what is in there" is worthless as an argument.

Wow, saying someone else's argument is worthless to avoid debunking arguments? You're really falling down

There is **** (Aí é foda)

Podia ter dormido sem essa, Matthew
Anyway, still don't get why Matthew tries to claim things about something he has little to no knowledge about.

Back