• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Xenoverse and heroes Biggest Downgrade ever exist! Born and rise from dust and ashes and returned to it

Rabbit2002

She/Her
Yes sadly, but I have to do this, It takes away the POWERFUL stuff of Xenoverse and Heroes
First : Downgrade Xenoverse characters (probably Heroes) from 2A to 2B.
Yes it sounds crazy but don't blame me, blame the Raw itself, which also Upgraded it to 2A
Anyway, as we all know Xenoverse has been upgraded to 2A based on Hakkyo's claims based on the raw version of the dialogue as "Infinitely Branched", however this is actually a mistranslation. Here's the Reason

"That is not what the Japanese says

枝 分 か れ し て る

枝分かれ means branch, it's a noun

it's then followed by the verb , which transforms the noun into a verb, "to branch"

this verb is spoken in a casual form, so the hiragana い is omitted, but this is ~ている form, the progressive/continuous tense. As it's I think intransitive in this sense, specifically it would be continuous.

Here's a link so people don't have to take my word for it and can read up on it themselves

Here's another link, not specific to Japanese, talking about how these tenses function

This tense describes an action that is ongoing.

Personally I would absolutely translate this as "endlessly branching" as opposed to "all timelines already exist"

Source:

Sorry if I did something wrong using the source from spacebattle and is it ok?

Which is to say, the claim of an infinite amount of existing and branched timelines actually doesn't exist even in the Raw, but instead blatantly claims to be "infinitely branching" . This is only 2B as was the case with XV/Heroes before and Ben 10

I even asked my friend on mess who lived in Japan as an International Student there and he confirmed this to be true.

Second : I'm not sure meaning of this after Don'talk Thread? But that's okay because it doesn't affect much, remove Demigra's 4D Mind hax immediately and FOREVER. This completely contradicts the whole logic of Mind hax and Plot in XV. Scale from Dabura mind hax infinite Zamasu is completely illogical simply Since Zamasu is a GOD who even an apprentice and least "divine" like Goku was able to be immune to Demigra's Mind hax, it's ridiculous that Dabura mind haxed a God is said to be Weaker than a person who literally has a mind hax powerless against any god and the Mind hax that Dabura uses is a Supervillain mode which is superior to Demigra's Villaionous Mode. Also Dabura (Xenoverse) should have profile, in addition to his impressive mind hax ability, he has created Time rifts - which are multiverses separate from the main Multiverse (Timelines contained in Time Vault) as they even contain their own Time Vault and separate Kaioshin of Time (Demigra instead of Chronoa), Xeno trunks and Future Warrior, Old Kaioshin are separate from the main version and they all consider Demigra as Kaioshin of Time as too much normal. Not only that, these Multiverses are extension of his power (not including entities in those multiverses as the whole story is about him and Fu trying to absorb power from them) and passive Mind hax anyone in them. Additions, his mind hax only scale to his little sister Towa who is the most proficient and powerful Dark magic/Mind hax user, heavily implied to teach Dabura how to use this ability (specifically mind hax Super villianous mode)and maybe Fu.

"Okay, pay attention! This is a rift in time! Can't you just feel the evil vibes from it? In think we covered this when I asked you to investigate the large rift in time... A rift in time is what we call strange areas where changes in history have lead to fissures in the very fabric of time itself. These large rifts in time are just like their name suggests. Although their size leads them a certain amount of stability... Regular rifts in time are smaller, yet their power is immense. They reflect the strength of those that made the change to history. There are swarms of these types, and they look like they're brainwashed. I find them to be simply terrifying!
CHRONOA IN DRAGON BALL XENOVERSE 2"

Third: Removed the Acausality type 1 of Future Warrior 2, the context of the sentence is that the Future Warrior is immune to the passive mind control effects of Time rifts created by Dabura. Also people not native to the Toki Toki world like any of the FW2 instructors have this ability due to being from a different timeline.

One small note: I love XV in particular and Dragon ball in general and would definitely (without the dash) upgrade it back in a different way (or at least add Hax?)
But take care of this first

Infinitely branching is clearly 2-B instead of 2-A,I mean 2-B Kamen Rider is no different so tier 2-A downgrade is fine for me,but I will wait more others counter arguments before voting

Reactions: Ace
Infinitely branching is clearly 2-B instead of 2-A,I mean 2-B Kamen Rider is no different so tier 2-A downgrade is fine for me,but I will wait more others counter arguments before voting
The statement doesn't say that, it says another thing and it's been translated by Japanese people

There is really no reason to even discuss the first point. Fu states that history is not infinite (i.e., infinite). This, on top of the infinitely branched statement from the Time Patroller, which is backed up by Fu confirming that "possibility" is equal to "timeline" (meaning, infinite possibilities = infinite timelines), on top of the "Infinite History Saga", add up to 2-A cosmology, bb. There are also statements from the Budokai games that explicitly denote infinite parallel worlds, which apply to Heroes, on top of Xenoverse's cosmology.

Also, forgot downgrade his intelligence
What're you, nuts? You need a Supergenius level of intelligence to become the Supreme Kai of Time, which Demigra was a candidate for.

I'm not sure meaning of this after Don'talk Thread? But that's okay because it doesn't affect much, remove Demigra's 4D Mind hax immediately and FOREVER. This completely contradicts the whole logic of Mind hax and Plot in XV. Scale from Dabura mind hax infinite Zamasu is completely illogical simply Since Zamasu is a GOD who even an apprentice and least "divine" like Goku was able to be immune to Demigra's Mind hax, it's ridiculous that Dabura mind haxed a God is said to be Weaker than a person who literally has a mind hax powerless against any god and the Mind hax that Dabura uses is a Supervillain mode which is superior to Demigra's Villaionous Mode. Also Dabura (Xenoverse) should have profile, in addition to his impressive mind hax ability, he has created Time rifts - which are multiverses separate from the main Multiverse (Timelines contained in Time Vault) as they even contain their own Time Vault and separate Kaioshin of Time (Demigra instead of Chronoa), Xeno trunks and Future Warrior, Old Kaioshin are separate from the main version and they all consider Demigra as Kaioshin of Time as too much normal. Not only that, these Multiverses are extension of his power (not including entities in those multiverses as the whole story is about him and Fu trying to absorb power from them) and passive Mind hax anyone in them. Additions, his mind hax only scale to his little sister Towa who is the most proficient and powerful Dark magic/Mind hax user, heavily implied to teach Dabura how to use this ability (specifically mind hax Super villianous mode)and maybe Fu.
um, this whole argument is essentially "it's not true cuz it doesn't make sense to me" like who cares if zamasu is a god? u are aware demigras mind hax negates resistance right?

I don't know your friend is also Vietnamese like me, but again, most of your claim is..................................really bad
1. Fu stated that "timeline is countless and not finite either", both words combine mean infinite which is 2-A cosmology, and also a whole blog for it as Nullflowerblush up
2. Demigra 4d mind hax come from the fact that he mind hax and corrupt 3d being like infinite zamasu. Feat of Goku resisting mind hax from Demigra is not anti-feat but a feat prove he resist a 4d mind hax
3. Do you even know what is Acausal type 1??????

got a lil' chuckle outta me
There is really no reason to even discuss the first point. Fu states that history is not infinite (i.e., infinite). This, on top of the infinitely branched statement from the Time Patroller, which is backed up by Fu confirming that "possibility" is equal to "timeline" (meaning, infinite possibilities = infinite timelines), on top of the "Infinite History Saga", add up to 2-A cosmology, bb. There are also statements from the Budokai games that explicitly denote infinite parallel worlds, which apply to Heroes, on top of Xenoverse's cosmology.

What're you, nuts? You need a Supergenius level of intelligence to become the Supreme Kai of Time, which Demigra was a candidate for.
The only reason it's 2A is the Raw, which proved in the OP to be a mistranslation
Fu's quote doesn't make much sense other than the history is branching all the time (he said countless events lol) and has been solved by Matt before
SBH's infiniter worlds scale for Heroes might be the only reason it doesn't affect Heroes. But again, I'm not sure right now that's why I'm saying downgrade heroes is "Possibly".
The best demigra intelligence is high, he doesn't show any intellectual feats to the degree you say
And don't derail, intelligence will count later

Demigra 4d mind hax come from the fact that he mind hax and corrupt 3d being like infinite zamasu. Feat of Goku resisting mind hax from Demigra is not anti-feat but a feat prove he resist a 4d mind hax
No?
The reason Goku and Beerus were unaffected by Demigra's Dark Magic is because of their divine status. That point is made very clear.

The only reason it's 2A is the Raw, which proved in the OP to be a mistranslation
Fu's quote doesn't make much sense other than the history is branching all the time (he said countless events lol) and has been solved by Matt before
SBH's infiniter worlds scale for Heroes might be the only reason it doesn't affect Heroes. But again, I'm not sure right why I'm saying downgrade heroes is "Possibly".
The best demigra intelligence is high, he doesn't show any int
Again, what makes you so sure that the mistranslation isn't the OP's?

No?
The reason Goku and Beerus were unaffected by Demigra's Dark Magic is because of their divine status. That point is made very clear.
God Ki give resistant to dark magic which allow user to resist mind hax, but the Infinite Zamasu feat was in Xenoverse 2, which the mind hax is way stronger than in Xenoverse 1 when Goku and Beerus resist the mind hax, it is not an anti-feat

that's not 2-A,it's just endless amount of universes instead of true infinity,do you have better scan about it?
If its not finite then its infinite, infinite is a direct antonym to finite after all, there's no middle ground here, it either this side or that. Not finite is pretty much infinite.
Countless is a neutral statement for infinite, it neither supports it nor contradicts it.

I don't know your friend is also Vietnamese like me, but again, most of your claim is..................................really bad
1. Fu stated that "timeline is countless and not finite either", both words combine mean infinite which is 2-A cosmology, and also a whole blog for it as Nullflowerblush up
2. Demigra 4d mind hax come from the fact that he mind hax and corrupt 3d being like infinite zamasu. Feat of Goku resisting mind hax from Demigra is not anti-feat but a feat prove he resist a 4d mind hax
3. Do you even know what is Acausal type 1??????
1/ If the translation is really a mistranslation, it won't have any value. All other evidences are simply supporting and they have been settled in the past
2/ Demigra ever mind haxed or even met infinite zamasu in main story?
3/ I should be the one to ask you this, the whole context of it has nothing to do with changing the past and time paradox , just adapting to resist the mind hax of Time rift.

If its not finite then its infinite, infinite is a direct synonym to finite after all, there's no middle ground here, it either this side or that. Not finite is pretty much infinite.
Countless is a neutral statement for infinite, it neither supports it nor contradicts it.
that's wrong,if it's not finite then it's endless,for example hierarchy of Gods in Magi is not finite but the tier is 1-B instead of high 1-B,that's called ad infinitum logic because the amount will go forever without end but not reach true infinity

1/ If the translation is really a mistranslation, it won't have any value. All other evidences are simply supporting and they have been settled in the past
2/ Demigra ever mind haxed or even met infinite zamasu in main story?
3/ I should be the one to ask you this, the whole context of it has nothing to do with changing the past and time paradox , just adapting to resist the mind hax of Time rift.
1- Burden of proof is on you. You need to prove that it's really a mistranslation, what you have posted isn't nearly enough, and it's even contradicted by other translations. And count that even then that's not the full reasoning for 2-A so....
2- 4-D mindhax comes from Dabura. In Heroes Demigra has his own feats
3- this one is the only legit thing I can see,maybe, and I'm not sure

Back