• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Xenoverse and heroes Biggest Downgrade ever exist! Born and rise from dust and ashes and returned to it

While we still debate whether the translation is true or not,Rabbit is going to make a CRT to prove XV cosmology is higher than baseline 2-A lol
Edit:just found this thing and people in that site said kanji してる is doing something :unsure:

Last edited:
After reading the thread I disagree with the 2-A downgrade, there are more evidence pointing to 2-A. I am neutral on the rest

After rethinking about this
Downgrading would be pretty pointless because even if it was accepted, things like Crack Of time (It doesn't really contain all the timelines that was, are, will exist. Otherwise the time vault would have been destroyed after demigra's death and it will never reappear in XV2 as we see it) and Tokipedia and more can upgrade it to 2A
So we can skip the downgraded 2B thing, and instead focus on whether remove Demigra XV's 4D mind hax and 4D mind hax resistance with God ki and FW2's type 1 acausality?
BTW: should create profile of Dabura (Xenoverse) based on Feats (Mind haxed 4D living multiversal mind as infinite zamasu, Create multiverses with Passive Mind hax in there) and his big role in DLC infinite history saga
XV's next CRT will be a Big upgrade include cosmology's explanation, additions hax based on the raw (some other things I can't find because I can't access the game right now, examples like Chronoa's comment about Crack of time, Skid's statement about parrallel quest timelines..)
Does anyone here have those scans? (raw would be great)
Also, does anyone need me to share these scans? I think everyone's opinion and rating will take precedence over an individual (is there any discord about db(game)?
Some feats from raw include (we can ask Red grave or Qllipoth to confirm if they are indeed true or not): Demigra can create infinite time for past or future, Each Scroll of eternity contains infinite branching timelines (but not All timeline), Demigra can regeneration after he was earsed among his History by directly create his own history/Multiverse in some kind of NEP form or whatever (Not tele to Crack of time, because he and chronoa confirm this and everything else cannot save him), Crack of time not just one but many Cracks and they trully inside Scrolls of eternity..

Last edited:
I dont think 4-D mind hax downgrade is really important since according to DontTalk CRT it will return to 3-D

Demigra already have his XV key so no need to create another, unless you want to separate Heroes Demigra and Xenoverse Demigra into 2 different profile, but if this become real then other profile will need to touch to separate like Towa profile and Mira profile
FW2 Acausal 1 i'm neutral

wasn't it due to affecting infinite zamasu which is literally a higher dimensional being with uni+ range? or they lied to me?
Iirc according to DontTalk 4-D hax will be range and it will not higher than 3-D in term of hax potency(many characters will be downgraded due to this)

Sooooo 3-D hax can now affect 4-D beings or something?
If 3-D hax has 4-D range then it will affect
You can read this for more details

“Generally speaking, a lower-dimensional character that manages to harm a higher dimensional one, would only get an upgrade to the AoE/range of their hax to be higher-dimensional. It can't generally be considered to be more powerful than all or most lower-dimensional versions anymore”

If 3-D hax has 4-D range then it will affect
You can read this for more details

“Generally speaking, a lower-dimensional character that manages to harm a higher dimensional one, would only get an upgrade to the AoE/range of their hax to be higher-dimensional. It can't generally be considered to be more powerful than all or most lower-dimensional versions anymore”
I see. Thanks for the link

The thread is concluded I suppose, shouldn't it be closed?
So things like Demigra mind hax and FW1's acausality?
They haven't even been resolved lol
Why do we have to close it? The purpose of this thread is not just whether XV has a 2B

So things like Demigra mind hax and FW1's acausality?
They haven't even been resolved lol
Why do we have to close it? The purpose of this thread is not just whether XV has a 2B
Well the statements states that ther are infinite timelines. So 2b is kinda cleared out.
The other stuff not too sure

Well the only thing is Demigra mind hax and corruption in Xenoverse will be 3d, but in Heroes it is still 4D as it superior to Dabura 4d hax in Xenoverse. Also the 3d and 4d is pointless i think as there is a CRT to remove dimensional potency from hax, only range. FW acausality 1 is vague so yeah, remove it is fine for me, i'm neutral on this stuff

Well the only thing is Demigra mind hax and corruption in Xenoverse will be 3d, but in Heroes it is still 4D as it superior to Dabura 4d hax in Xenoverse. Also the 3d and 4d is pointless i think as there is a CRT to remove dimensional potency from hax, only range. FW acausality 1 is vague so yeah, remove it is fine for me, i'm neutral on this stuff
wait do you have a scan of Demigra's mind hax Superior dabura? It's strange because Dabura shows off his impressive 4D mind hax as Super villianous and absorbs the energy he created from the changes of history with Fu (both never existed in DBH)
If it's about Feat instead of scale (mind hax entire timelines?) can you provide it? It will be useful for Demigra profile

Actually they mind hax with thier aura, if you touch thier aura or they lend it to you you get mind haxed, and that aura is always there so a possible passive mind hax maybe?

wait do you have a scan of Demigra's mind hax Superior dabura? It's strange because Dabura shows off his impressive 4D mind hax as Super villianous and absorbs the energy he created from the changes of history with Fu (both never existed in DBH)
If it's about Feat instead of scale (mind hax entire timelines?) can you provide it? It will be useful for Demigra profile
They mind hax by using Dark Ki, stronger the Ki stronger the hax, Heroes Demiga is massively stronger than Dabura in Xenoverse

They mind hax by using Dark Ki, stronger the Ki stronger the hax, Heroes Demiga is massively stronger than Dabura in Xenoverse
dabura's super villianous doesn't depend on his ki
It depends on the life force of the brainwashed, lol it is in fact an upgrade and much higher Mind hax from the Full power of the Demon realm that the demon realm version of the Tree of Might holds
I think we should apply scans of mind hax timelines to be more reliable

Actually they mind hax with thier aura, if you touch thier aura or they lend it to you you get mind haxed, and that aura is always there so a possible passive mind hax maybe?
Outside of UMX Demigra, only Cumber's aura can do that. Dark Ki has to be given to someone for it to affect them.

dabura's super villianous doesn't depend on his ki
It depends on the life force of the brainwashed, lol it is in fact an upgrade and much higher Mind hax from the Full power of the Demon realm that the demon realm version of the Tree of Might holds
I think we should apply scans of mind hax timelines to be more reliable
That's just the power boost, the corruption works the same way as Villainous Mode.

i think we should ******* add scans on dragon ball heroes profiles in general
Sure, if you can get them.

Back