• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Correction edit to Future Warrior Xenoverse 2

Hi. I was reading the Future Warrior 2 page and realized that there is a part that may be misleading, because it is missing a feat that it should be actually added.
I personally wrote that part, so I feel like I have to correct this mistake of mine

I'm talking about the 3rd Low 1C section in the Tier section, the one powerscaling with awoken skills.

The point is simple. Now is written like this:
FW2 is LOW-1C with Racial Awoken-Skills, far higher with others ecc...

As it is written now It may mislead that FW2 is Low-1C only starting from Racial Awoken skills
and NOT IN BASE FORM.

I know this isnt correct, because FW2 is already Low-1C in base. In fact his Base form scales from the fight agains the brainwashed FW1 (who is Low-1C).

So im asking to edit this thing and:

1) ADDING this feat in the 3rd Low 1C feats list by specifing FW2 in BASE form fights FW1

2)CORRECT the tier list saying: low1c in base form, far higher with awoken skills.

Back