• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Xenoverse and heroes Biggest Downgrade ever exist! Born and rise from dust and ashes and returned to it

that's wrong,if it's not finite then it's endless,for example hierarchy of Gods in Magi is not finite but the tier is 1-B instead of high 1-B,that's called ad infinitum logic because the amount will go forever without end but not reach true infinity
pretty sure we treat the entire hierarchy of gods as high 1-B, just not the individual gods since they would still have more gods above them, also on my opinion about this thread did the op even read the previous reasons for them, it wasnt just one point from which the 2-A came from, please read the blog before you do this

2-A Xenoverse is a joke. It's only based on a line from Tenkaichi 3 which is hastily justified as a retroactive part of Heroes because "Heroes is a tribute to all of DRagon Ball."

that doesn't mean anything. Completely different people were involved in the making of those games and they were written decades apart under completely different contexts after Dragon Ball itself had evolved and changed as an IP.

Agree with 2-B.

pretty sure we treat the entire hierarchy of gods as high 1-B, just not the individual gods since they would still have more gods above them, also on my opinion about this thread did the op even read the previous reasons for them, it wasnt just one point from which the 2-A came from, please read the blog before you do this
well I also think that's high 1-B until I find many threads about trying to upgrade it to high 1-B and all of them got rejected with the same reason
Edit:getbacker also used "endless" to upgrade the cosmology to 2-A before and it got rejected too(2-A feat now comes from different reason)

2-A Xenoverse is a joke. It's only based on a line from Tenkaichi 3 which is hastily justified as a retroactive part of Heroes because "Heroes is a tribute to all of DRagon Ball."

that doesn't mean anything. Completely different people were involved in the making of those games and they were written decades apart under completely different contexts after Dragon Ball itself had evolved and changed as an IP.

Agree with 2-B.
um? no it’s not? xenoverse has its own 2-a scaling within the games. the **** are u on about?

well I also think that's high 1-B until I find many threads about trying to upgrade it to high 1-B and all of them got rejected with the same reason
because the gods themselves arent scaling to the full totality of the hierarchy as there would still be a finite amount of gods below them while there exists a infinite amount above them, but none of them actually scale to high 1-B as there will always be a finite amount of gods below them

because the gods themselves arent scaling to the full totality of the hierarchy as there would still be a finite amount of gods below them while there exists a infinite amount above them, but none of them actually scale to high 1-B as there will always be a finite amount of gods below them
I mean even if there is a god that can affect entire hierarchy it's still 1-B since there is no "infinite-th D" that exists in the verse(and this is the main reason why it got rejected)

Actually, Magi hierarchy being endless Is Mistranslation, The Raw Pretty much says 無数/Musuu/Countless Instead.
uhmm no I don't talk about that scan because there is another scan shows that it's actually endless(was confirmed in the translations request threads),but I think it's better to stop talking about magi due to being derailed

that's wrong,if it's not finite then it's endless,for example hierarchy of Gods in Magi is not finite but the tier is 1-B instead of high 1-B,that's called ad infinitum logic because the amount will go forever without end but not reach true infinity
Some of the scans were Inaccessible to me unfortunately, but nowhere did i find proof of infinite or endless size of Hierarchy, I found one for countless worlds, besides even if hierarchy is endless which it seems to be ,it will be H1B, but Gods would still be 1B as Deonment explained. And besides endlessly is used for Sinbad ascension, which is wholly different. Endlessly has different meaning than Endless, ones a adverb and others a adjective.

Besides

Screenshot_20210518-195634_English.jpg

Screenshot_20210518-195717_English.jpg

Funny how Infinite uses endless as explanation, and endless uses infinite as explanation. Even synonymous to eachother.
👀👀😂😂

STOP TALKING ABOUT MAGI IN A DRAGON BALL CRT
This is about language. You're arguing that "infinitely growing" can reach infinity when that is mathematically impossible. He merely cited an example of the wiki which considers that

DBH being 2-A based on "infinitely exanding / growing / multiplying" statements is innacurate.

Some of the scans were Inaccessible to me unfortunately, but nowhere did i find proof of infinite or endless size of Hierarchy, I found one for countless worlds, besides even if hierarchy is endless which it seems to be ,it will be H1B, but Gods would still be 1B as Deonment explained. And besides endlessly is used for Sinbad ascension, which is wholly different. Endlessly has different meaning than Endless, ones a adverb and others a adjective.

Besides

Screenshot_20210518-195634_English.jpg

Screenshot_20210518-195717_English.jpg

Funny how Infinite uses endless as explanation, and endless uses infinite as explanation. Even synonymous to eachother.
👀👀😂😂
I mean the hierarchy being endless is already in the profile itself,I have scan too but I don't want derailment,I can also show you countless threads about high 1-B magi got rejected because endless amount is not enough but this is not thread about Magi,if you want to upgrade or downgrade it make another CRT and I will response

はあ... 歴史について学んでも学んでも... キリがないな... 頭が痛くなるぜ...! = Hah...If you learned or not about history...[you know] it doesn't make sense....my head is gonna start hurting.
まあ 歴史なんて 無限に枝分かれしてるうえにどの歴史がどう正しいかなんてわからないしね.. = History is infinitely branched out...I don't know which one is right [after a while]...

A direct quote from the Japanese text of Xenoverse 2.

Endless, Countless, Innumerable, Infinitely Branching, Limitless, and so on are not treated as synonyms for infinite of the Wiki. They will not give a 2-A rating and I swear if I see another person pull out a dictionary definition to go "well actually" again. Your opinions and the dictionaries opinion on this is irrelevant, the Wiki doesn't consider this 2-A so it isn't on the Wiki.

はあ... 歴史について学んでも学んでも... キリがないな... 頭が痛くなるぜ...! = Hah...If you learned or not about history...[you know] it doesn't make sense....my head is gonna start hurting.
まあ 歴史なんて 無限に枝分かれしてるうえにどの歴史がどう正しいかなんてわからないしね.. = History is infinitely branched out...I don't know which one is right [after a while]...

A direct quote from the Japanese text of Xenoverse 2.
Lol do i need to say more

Back