• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Son Goku (Xeno) Abilities | DBH Upgrade + Stat Increase

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was asked to follow the thread, but I'll need to check later.

One card left out in this that should be brought up is Miraculous Super Saiyan 4

Miraculous Super Saiyan 4
At the beginning of the battle, your miracle perfect rate will increase permanently.

UM8-070.png

Also would this give Goku an AP amp of 1000x if he uses the Kamehameha in his Limit Breaker Form? Or does he have to have support to get the boost.

CAA / TAA / Super Abilities / Special Abilities

Ultimate Power God Kamehameha

If you make an attacker after the second round, you will enter G Kamehameha mode when your team attacks, and Kamehameha will be activated. Furthermore, when the god power is released, it transforms, its power is permanently increased by +12000, and the attack of G Kamehameha causes super powerful power damage. [One time only

ability

Entrusted feelings

When you attack, the damage increases by "Number of fellow supporters x 1000". Also, if you make a coordinated attack with "Vegeta: Zeno", the damage done by all the linked "Vegeta: Zeno" and yourself will be increased by 1.5 times. [every time]

BM3-061.png

Aaah okay , so it's not as useless as i thought, but it still requires some1 else to collect the dark factor for him to come back , correct me if I'm wrong i don't think he can do it himself
Can you post some scans? Or can you tell me where to find the Dragon Ball Heroes manga.

Question so is Miracle Perfect considered Probability Manipulation here?
Yeah, it's basically a chance that you'll automatically max the bar. It's not quite an auto-win, but the opponent would have to force a draw to avoid losing.

Also would this give Goku an AP amp of 1000x if he uses the Kamehameha in his Limit Breaker Form? Or does he have to have support to get the boost.

CAA / TAA / Super Abilities / Special Abilities

Ultimate Power God Kamehameha

If you make an attacker after the second round, you will enter G Kamehameha mode when your team attacks, and Kamehameha will be activated. Furthermore, when the god power is released, it transforms, its power is permanently increased by +12000, and the attack of G Kamehameha causes super powerful power damage. [One time only

ability

Entrusted feelings

When you attack, the damage increases by "Number of fellow supporters x 1000". Also, if you make a coordinated attack with "Vegeta: Zeno", the damage done by all the linked "Vegeta: Zeno" and yourself will be increased by 1.5 times. [every time]
The two abilities you listed there are separate, Xeno Goku gets the damage boost just by attacking normally. It's not "DMG * 1000" though, it's "DMG + (No. of supporters * 1000)". So for example, if he was in a team with four other people, and three of them weren't currently attacking, his damage would be increased by 3000 for that attack.

(In case anyone gets any ideas, the special ability named "God Kamehameha" in Heroes (separate to SSB Goku's attack of the same name) has nothing to do with possessing God Ki, it just means that the user transforms while firing it.)

If somebody writes a summary of the conclusions here, I can ask some staff members to help evaluate this thread.

this should definitely sum it up :

Goku should have a possible probability manipulation and negation, as well as the following:
-Statistics Reduction [Speed/Stamina/Power]
-Durability Negation
-An abundance of Statistics Amplification hax that all stack
-Gaining the power of his opponent, he doesn't steal it, rather he simply bolsters himself with their power.
-Damage Boosting
-Stamina Restoration
-Summoning [Chronoa] and Time Stop via Chronoa

If somebody writes a summary of the conclusions here, I can ask some staff members to help evaluate this thread.
Alright after re-reading i will write the conclusion:
  • Probably Manipulation (it already on his profile but i just list it here) and Probably Manipulation Negation
  • Statistics Amplification, Reduction, Stealing (could boost his stat and reduced, stealing his opponent stats,) also we need a longer description for this because he have shit ton of Statistics related skill, one is passive stats reduction
  • possible Statistics Amplification Negation (could reset his opponent stats boost to the beginning before they boost/amp themself)
  • Durability Negation and ability to bypass opponent defensive skill (it similar to DxD Issei Hyoudou's Penetrate skill i think)
  • Damage Boosting (also need a long description cause he have shit ton of it) and Damage Boosting Negation (could negate his opponent ability to boost their damage)
  • Recovery (could recover his stamina and energy)
  • Resurrection (could resurrect himself or other)
  • Summoning (could summon Demigra and Xeno Vegeta, Chronoa) which give thing as follow (he did not gain hax but summon people who could hax opponent for him):
  • + Hax belong to Chronoa like Time Stop, Sealing, etc..
  • + Hax belong to Demigra like Mind Manip, EE, etc......
Edit: Removed Reflect because i confused the wording of the card

Last edited:
Isn't moving to a place beyond space-time or a place where time doesn't exist, isn't immeasurable speed in this site anymore? nor infinite speed? Unless they can crossed an infinite space in an instant or can freely walk through time, or so i heard that transcending time at multiverse scale is also immeasurable.

Looks like just an another normal speed. And yeah xeno fans are really weird (No offense) i keep seeing them brining the 5 to 11D with their soo vague feats on FB group (Instead of showing the full context). can't even tell if its canon or even part of xeno verse

• Probably Manipulation (it already on his profile but i just list it here) and Probably Manipulation Negation
  • Statistics Amplification, Reduction, Stealing (could boost his stat and reduced, stealing his opponent stats,) also we need a longer description for this because he have shit ton of Statistics related skill, one is passive stats reduction
  • possible Statistics Amplification Negation (could reset his opponent stats boost to the beginning before they boost/amp themself)
  • Durability Negation and ability to bypass opponent defensive skill (it similar to DxD Issei Hyoudou's Penetrate skill i think)
  • Damage Boosting (also need a long description cause he have shit ton of it) and Damage Boosting Negation (could negate his opponent ability to boost their damage)
  • Reflect (could withstand enemy attack, and reflect the damage back to them, and even reduce their defense)
  • Summoning (could summon Demigra and Xeno Vegeta, Chronoa) which give thing as follow (he did not gain hax but summon people who could hax opponent for him):
@Elizhaa @Theglassman12 @TISSG7Redgrave @Dino_Ranger_Black @Dragonmasterxyz @Soldier_Blue @DarkDragonMedeus @KLOL506 @Crabwhale @Ionliosite @The_real_cal_howard @LordGriffin1000 @Starter_Pack @Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan

What do you think about this?

Isn't moving to a place beyond space-time or a place where time doesn't exist, isn't immeasurable speed in this site anymore? nor infinite speed? Unless they can crossed an infinite space in an instant or can freely walk through time, or so i heard that transcending time at multiverse scale is also immeasurable.

Looks like just an another normal speed. And yeah xeno fans are really weird (No offense) i keep seeing them brining the 5 to 11D with their soo vague feats on FB group (Instead of showing the full context). can't even tell if its canon or even part of xeno verse
the literal definition is moving beyond linear time, how is that not immeasurable

• Reflect (could withstand enemy attack, and reflect the damage back to them, and even reduce their defense)
Since the cards are apparently accepted here I don't have any problems with these additions but I'm not really knowledgeable on DBH, I just watch the short anime episodes from time to time.

the literal definition is moving beyond linear time, how is that not immeasurable.

Not literally theirselves. They just travel to a place beyond space-time, they dont even have "I transcend time" statements. still even if they do have, it's still not immeasurable. Even sinbad who exist beyond/outside of space-time continuum isnt immeasurable, nor gilga (at first he's infinite speed for traveling on a place beyond space-time. but doesnt matter anyway, hes now immeasurable via scaling)

If i walk/travel there does that make me immeasurable in speed? Faster than instantaneous? Faster than those character who can crossed an infinite space in an instant? Does after traveling there makes me able to walk through time in a normal place? That travel to a place beyond space-time need more context. I personally think xeno fans are more hell than saitama fans.

Last edited:
Not literally theirselves. They just travel to a place beyond space-time, they dont even have "I transcend time" statements. still even if they do have, it's still not immeasurable.
?????????? thats not what the scan said at all tf? it says the dark dragon balls flew beyond time and space. not traveling to a place beyond space time. lmfao
If i walk/travel there does that make me immeasurable in speed? Faster than instantaneous? Faster than those character who can crossed an infinite space in an instant? Does after traveling there makes me able to walk through time in a normal place? That travel to a place beyond space-time need more context. I personally think xeno fans are more hell than saitama fans.
what kinda equivalence is this?????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back