• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Villainess level 99: Volume 3 new key and a few additions

Shiraito983

He/Him
Volume 3 upgrades addition

abilities from anime visual

let's start with speed

Speed: FTL reaction speed (dodge the attack of Light Goddess)
I sensed something ruinous, and I snapped my head up, but all I saw was the sun... No, there were two suns. The other was...“Oh, shoot!” I kicked off from the ground with all my might and jumped straight backwards, almost at the same time that a dense beam of light bloomed where I had been standing. The light seemed concentrated to its utmost limit, and from my relatively safe distance, it looked like a pillar that pierced the heavens. I could tell that even the aftershocks would be deadly.
volume 3 chapter 2

New Abilities​

resistance to Pain Manipulation (her nerve that senses pain is dead)
“It...doesn’t hurt?”“I don’t think that’s because you’re dreaming, but rather that your nerves that sense pain are dead,” the voice mocked
volume 3 chapter 1
Breaking the Fourth Wall (She was aware that their universe was simply imaginary, as meta-fiction is discussed here. Moreover, mention that volume 3 would conclude.)
I couldn’t not use magic anymore. The best first move in a Yumiella vs. Yumiella battle was Black Hole, after all. If I destroyed Yumiella 2, leaving no trace of her, then all of our problems would be solved.I win! The third volume comes to an end!
volume 3 chapter 4

New key after absorption

resistance to spatial manipulation and possibly law manipulation (unaffected by a higher being spatial lock which commands the world by using administrative code)
(administrative code ability seem like he can command the world. here the example )

he said, “Activate Administrator Code: Shut off targets in current space.” I was about to ask him what he was doing, but I realized my mouth couldn’t move. It wasn’t just my mouth, but also my arms and legs—heck, not even my eyeballs could move an inch. Patrick and 2 were just barely visible in the corner of my peripheral vision, and it didn’t seem like they were moving either. They were likely frozen as well. My only lifeline was Lemn, who was hopefully still watching everything from the shadows.“You can’t move, can you?” the god of evil cackled. “This is the power of a being who is truly a god. The four of you are... Wait, four...? Oh, I see, he must be in the shadows. Lemn, was it? You’re no different from humans in my eyes.”
volume 3 chapter 5

Activate Administrator Code: Shut off target.” The breath disappeared, and the god reappeared as his usual calm, wobbling, censored self. It didn’t seem like Ryuu’s attack had done anything. Not only that, but since he didn’t utter a single roar or issue another attack, I assumed that Ryuu couldn’t move anymore either, frozen midwingbeat in the sky above.
volume 3 chapter 5

(after yumiella absorb her parrallel world. she was remove the shackle from the world and reach higher echelon)

Hm, I see you’ve reached a higher echelon,” the god of evil observed casually, seeming entirely at ease. “So, which one are you? The one from this world, or the one from the parallel world?”
volume 3 chapter 5

Activate Administrator Code: Shut off targets in current area.” The cheat code rang out in its entirety at last.We were frozen—not even a single joint in a single one of my fingers would budge. Patrick and I were completely still, and the same was likely true for Lemn and Sanon, although they were too far out of my field of vision for me to say for sure. Everyone in the god of evil’s presence had been stopped.Except for Yumiella 2. She isn’t here, so she can move. She’s inside me, so I can move.“How disappointing,” the blurred figure gloated. “You all are at the mercy of a single utterance from me.”“I don’t know, it took a heck of a long time for you to get that utterance out, though,” I said.“What?!” The blur wavered, but seemed to regain its composure quickly. “I see... You were able to remove your limitations by syncing with your parallel-world self. How did you learn such a highly technical skill?” “Huh? You can logically explain what I did? Even I thought I was being crazy,” I admitted.I had rationalized this by imagining that 2 had passed her powers on to me, but I had actually thought I was able to move because my muscles had gotten stronger when I leveled up—it looked like that wasn’t quite accurate. “No, the other version has already disappeared...” The god of evil seemed to consider me for a moment. “Could it be? Did you recreate everything in a pseudoworld?! Even if it’s only partial, even I struggle to deploy a pseudoworld!”“Uh, yep! That’s exactly it. I’m more logical, or should I say intellectual, so... I’m just that kind of person.”I have no idea what he’s saying!
volume 3 chapter 5
Spatial manipulation and dimensional travel (can rupture the space, which also can be utilized to travel through a parallel world)
Darn, I can’t go to the parallel world without it. It’s impossible without the sword...right? It would be worth trying if I had something to use in place of it. Something that could replace god’s gardening shears used to prune worlds... Maybe my bare hands? There’s a small chance that with my strength as it is now, my bare hands might work. “Oh,” I said with some surprise. “It worked.”“What in the world is going on with your body, miss?”I had twisted my hands as if I was tearing something open in midair, and a dimensional warp had appeared.

volume 3 epilogue

Sword Key

Spatial manipulation (Was used to cut parallel worlds from the multiverse)
That sword is...” Lemn said solemnly, beginning to speak as soon as I had reached this important conclusion. “It’s a sacred instrument used to manage the world...or rather, all of the parallel worlds. It’s a sword that can cut away unnecessary worlds, like pruning excess branches.
Volume 3 chapter 5
Dimensional travel (Can used to open up space which leads to another parallel world)
I unsheathed the jet-black sword and spoke the key to unlock its true power.“Secateur, Keep Living.”My plans are going to fall apart if this doesn’t work. I’m counting on you, secateur.I sliced the spot where I remembered the dimensional warp appearing, the doorway between our worlds through which Yumiella 2 had stepped.“Nice!” I congratulated myself. “I guess I was able to just do it by feel after all!”“What? A door leading out of this world?!” Lemn exclaimed in shock. “What are you doing, miss?!”A warp in space had appeared before us. It looked exactly the same as the one 2 had come through. It should be obvious where the door led.“Let’s go, then,” I said. “I’ll explain things over there.”I jumped into the warp without any hesitation. I felt a strange sensation, like someone had grabbed my brain and was giving it a good, hard shake, and I closed my eyes against the discomfort.
volume 3 chapter 5
Darkness manipulation (turn the world into pitch-black darkness upon activation)
All that had happened was that the surrounding area had gotten darker as if it were shading towards evening. I looked around, but it didn’t seem like the sun had been covered by clouds, so I wasn’t sure why everything seemed so much dimmer

The moment the attack landed, the entire world was enveloped in darkness. It was a true darkness that kept even me, with my incredibly enhanced eyesight, from seeing anything. All I could feel was the secateur in my hand, pulsing with Keep Living’s overabundant, overflowing magical energy.When the darkness cleared at last, there was no one there
Volume chapter 5.
invulnerability negation (killed the higher being using activate secateurs. which is unaffected by yumiella black hole that can obliterate any matter and space, additionally unaffected by the spatial cut of unactivated Secateur)
Black Hole was a spell that unconditionally obliterated any matter within its range
volume 1 ch 1

Oh right. She and the others had on amulets of protection. I guess you can even survive a spell that destroys an entire space itself once with an amulet.
volume 1 ch 7

“Another invisible attack?!” I cried.“How were you able to block that?!” he raged.I felt through the sword that something had bounced off the blade. Since I hadn’t actually been able to see the attack, I’d managed to block it using only my instinct.I’m incredible.I looked in the direction I had swung the sword, and I noticed that the scenery seemed...slightly off.Yeah...“Off” is the only way I can think of to really describe it.It looked like the space itself had been cut, like a painted canvas had been sliced into two pieces and pulled slightly apart.It’s probably some kind of spatial severance. I’m not sure about any additional effects, but it’s a thing you see pretty often in fiction. I’m so knowledgeable.
volume 3 ch 5

“This is the end!” I swung down the sword of darkness, the secateur, which I’d been tightly holding on to this entire time, and...it went right through him. “Huh...?”What? Aren’t I supposed to win here? I thought that my attacks were going to work now that I’ve unlocked my level cap.Despite my strength, I couldn’t keep resisting the gravitational force bearing down on me. I had worked so desperately to get up here, but after only managing to swing my blade through the blur once, I was falling down. As I fell, I tried casting Black Hole as a parting gift, but it didn’t do anything.Oh, so my attacks still don’t work. So what the hell am I supposed to do?
volume 3 ch 5
agree
staff vote (2/2) accepted
DarkDragonMedeus
@NatzuX
@Wikisource
@Catpija
@TheGreatJedi13
Elizhaa
neutral
disagree
agree
staff vote (0/2)
@NatzuX (possibly law manipulation)
@Suigetsuhyugs (FTL | Relativistic+)
@Wikisource (FTL | Relativistic+)
SeijiSetto (Ftl )
@Catpija (FTL| relativistic)
@TheGreatJedi13 (FTL | Relativistic+)
Elizhaa (FTL | Relativistic+)

Last edited:
What proof is there of the light beams being lightspeed?
Even then, I don't see why you'd call it FTL rather than just scaling them to the speed of the beam via dodging it at close range.

What proof is there of the light beams being lightspeed?
Even then, I don't see why you'd call it FTL rather than just scaling them to the speed of the beam via dodging it at close range.
well, it's an attack from the goddess of light after all
she uses the attack to show her power here's the full context.
“The light shining from me until this moment barely even qualifies as magic. Now then, why don’t I give you a preview of my true powers?” Sanon smiled beatifically. “...Light.”This is bad. I can feel my entire body seizing up. My intuition is telling me that I’ll die if this keeps up.I sensed something ruinous, and I snapped my head up, but all I saw was the sun... No, there were two suns. The other was...“Oh, shoot!” I kicked off from the ground with all my might and jumped straight backwards, almost at the same time that a dense beam of light bloomed where I had been standing. The light seemed concentrated to its utmost limit, and from my relatively safe distance, it looked like a pillar that pierced the heavens. I could tell that even the aftershocks would be deadly.It might prove to be a waste of time

You could say that Sanon was my deadliest enemy, but that was no reason to leave everything to Patrick. In addition, that pillar of light seemed to have the energy of a powerful laser, creating between us and Sanon a perfect circle of red-hot, melted slag where there had once been rocks and sand. Even though Patrick wasn’t harmed by the forehead beam, he wouldn’t come out unscathed after getting hit with heat like that.
hmm I thought its already FTL by dodging light

Most Light beam dodge feats are relativistic, there is a very few that reach FTL and only reach that through a calc, Naruto for example was FTL because he dodge a light speed attack that was just a few centimeters from his face., it doesn't seem to be the case here.

invulnerability negation (killed the higher being using activate secateurs. which is unaffected by yumiella black hole that can obliterate any matter and space, additionally unaffected by the spatial cut of unactivated Secateur)
Do I think this should be more like Resistance Negation?

possibly law manipulation (unaffected by a higher being spatial lock which commands the world by using administrative code)
And the other thing is, can you explain why there should be resistance to possibly law manipulation?

The rest is ok.

i see
Most Light beam dodge feats are relativistic, there is a very few that reach FTL and only reach that through a calc, Naruto for example was FTL because he dodge a light speed attack that was just a few centimeters from his face., it doesn't seem to be the case here.

And the other thing is, can you explain why there should be resistance to possibly law manipulation?

The rest is ok.
administrative code ability seems like putting rules on certain things. so law manipulation look fits the bill. that's why I put possibly because I'm not certain too

(administrative code ability seem like he can command the world. here the example )

he said, “Activate Administrator Code: Shut off targets in current space.” I was about to ask him what he was doing, but I realized my mouth couldn’t move. It wasn’t just my mouth, but also my arms and legs—heck, not even my eyeballs could move an inch. Patrick and 2 were just barely visible in the corner of my peripheral vision, and it didn’t seem like they were moving either. They were likely frozen as well. My only lifeline was Lemn, who was hopefully still watching everything from the shadows.“You can’t move, can you?” the god of evil cackled. “This is the power of a being who is truly a god. The four of you are... Wait, four...? Oh, I see, he must be in the shadows. Lemn, was it? You’re no different from humans in my eyes.”
volume 3 chapter 5

Activate Administrator Code: Shut off target.” The breath disappeared, and the god reappeared as his usual calm, wobbling, censored self. It didn’t seem like Ryuu’s attack had done anything. Not only that, but since he didn’t utter a single roar or issue another attack, I assumed that Ryuu couldn’t move anymore either, frozen midwingbeat in the sky above.
volume 3 chapter 5

(after yumiella absorb her parrallel world. she was remove the shackle from the world and reach higher echelon)
Activate Administrator Code: Shut off targets in current area.” The cheat code rang out in its entirety at last.We were frozen—not even a single joint in a single one of my fingers would budge. Patrick and I were completely still, and the same was likely true for Lemn and Sanon, although they were too far out of my field of vision for me to say for sure. Everyone in the god of evil’s presence had been stopped.

I haven't added context here but lower Eheclon can't interact with him that's why all level 99 below can't harm him. Even a higher echelon Yumiella can't still interact with him. I plan to make him a profile soon and this could even become acausality 4 thru crt either way its not resistance

I haven't added context here but lower Eheclon can't interact with him that's why all level 99 below can't harm him. Even a higher echelon Yumiella can't still interact with him. I plan to make him a profile soon and this could even become acausality 4 thru crt either way its not resistance
hmm ok

I'm not good at calc and speed related feats. But based on what I know, there is usually a delay so light avoidance feats are usually at Rel+.

The rest is fine

Light attacks aren't SoL by default, but from what I've seen here I think it'd be fine.
It's called a laser, goes in a straight line ("pillar"), doesn't explode upon hitting the ground and instead transfers heat by its intensity like a real beam of light would.

Additionally—in reference to a comment of the same vein I just left on one of your calcs—I'm not seeing invulnerability. If they can not get EE'd by the black hole, that's a resistance to EE, not invuln, and so killing them does not require negation. Same way resisting space cuts is just resisting spatial manip.

Light attacks aren't SoL by default, but from what I've seen here I think it'd be fine.
It's called a laser, goes in a straight line ("pillar"), doesn't explode upon hitting the ground and instead transfers heat by its intensity like a real beam of light would.
i see
Additionally—in reference to a comment of the same vein I just left on one of your calcs—I'm not seeing invulnerability. If they can not get EE'd by the black hole, that's a resistance to EE, not invuln, and so killing them does not require negation. Same way resisting space cuts is just resisting spatial manip.
actually, I'll hold invulnerability negation for now and return later when I upload the other characters.

Last edited:
FTL should be Relavistic.

The rest seems to be fine. Law Manipulation is shaky and might need more context, but I guess possibly is fine for now.

I'm siding with Relativistic+ here for speed. she seemed to react after seeing a 2nd sun rather than reacting to it after it got too near to her
(seeing the flow was. Notice sun -> Dodges -> at the time of dodging -> hit lands)
the naming convention seems to imply law hax but seeing it wasn't elaborated a possibly rating is good enough

the rest seems fine

Back