• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why Divine/true presence is not boundless ? It must be 0 or likly 0 İt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, DC Profiles are so ******* outdated it's like using a horse-carriage when you could use a perfectly functional car, which is a revision thread.
İdk. Grant say this words,Neil geiman say this words. vsb admins deny this?

Everyone is gonna hate on the wiki so much if DC ends up at low-1C good lord, and they’re all gonna be like this guy arguing some high ass tier without learning the tiering system smh.

Reactions: Sus
No that thing high1a. Max vsb intellignet is active
For the quintillienth time, DC is being downgraded. AKA, the lovely profile you cling to won't be the tier you see it as. It will be Hyperverse level, instead of High Outerversal.

İ dont care.u crying OutdAtE
hbomberguy-ben-shapiro.gif

JUST ONE SMALL PROBLEM, BUDDY!

This thread is so funny
Like seriously how is seeing High 1A as fiction tier 0?
Cause let see he was just even called "mind of God" lol I don't transcend my mind with a R>F, so why would that even grant an higher tier.
Again infinitely above a High 1A is just another High 1A. But well what do I know

İ dont care.u crying OutdAtE
Question for the OP, are you actually open to the possibility that you are incorrect ? Or is it that NO MATTER what anyone says you wouldent change your opinion, cus if it’s the latter, I’m in favor of yuri closing this, it’s a waste of time

2 days. İ explain 2 days. But im bored and tired.sometime u can wrong except that logic
Everything you said only qualify for higher in High 1-A.
If you don't know what High 1-A and tier 0 mean, take a look at the Tiering System page.

An High 1-A being your mind or aspect just makes you a stronger High 1-A

2 days. İ explain 2 days. But im bored and tired.sometime u can wrong except that logic
You did not explain tho, you just said some things that no one understands like seriously dude calm down read the tiering system if you don't understand anything, make a QnA thread

I think this thread should be closed because people will (or already) make fun of this guy if it continues like this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back