• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why Divine/true presence is not boundless ? It must be 0 or likly 0 İt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Either prove it or don't. That's how stuff work.

Besides being above High 1-As not being enough to be tier 0, DCs god tier will get downgraded to much lower stats kinda soon.
Vsb tiering system so bad. here is the infinite high 1a aspect. divine presence is someone who has transcended these infinite^infinite times.

Vsb tiering system so bad. here is the infinite high 1a aspect. divine presence is someone who has transcended these infinite^infinite times.
Why? Because it keeps a character from tier 0? Well, as it turns out, we really don't care.

Also, Overvoid has no business being in High 1-A anyway, and the cosmology itself is going down to 1-B at most. So bye-bye tier 0 anything.

okay my dude can u just explain how transcending high 1As infinite ^ infinite times is 0?

where did u even get that

Imgur'a yükleyin, ardından o bağlantıyı kopyalayıp buraya yapıştırın.
İlk olarak: "hayalet 1992 sayı#58"i okuyun, "sonsuzluk yönleri" sözlerimi anlayın.
All the aspects high 1a - most populer aspects-the source,monitör mind the overvoid,yahweh- how i know this aspects omnipotent, omnipresent omnisciense?

Now look the overvoid.divine presence > overvoid. Because CAS and Grant morrioson says"Mind of god,mind of monitör." This mind is white page. Everythings drawn and borned here.
Thats high 1a feat.
Why divine presence 0 or likly0 ?
Because he's infinite times above.
When I said the vsb layering system was bad, I said the given layers were bad.
and I know that no one talking to me has ever read any comic about the presence.
İ know u guys never accept that fact.

İlk olarak: "hayalet 1992 sayı#58"i okuyun, "sonsuzluk yönleri" sözlerimi anlayın.
All the aspects high 1a - most populer aspects-the source,monitör mind the overvoid,yahweh- how i know this aspects omnipotent, omnipresent omnisciense?

Now look the overvoid.divine presence > overvoid. Because CAS and Grant morrioson says"Mind of god,mind of monitör." This mind is white page. Everythings drawn and borned here.
Thats high 1a feat.
and I know that no one talking to me has ever read any comic about the presence.
They aren't even High 1-A to begin with and they're getting downgraded o 1-C to 1-B, so this thread is pointless anyway. DC profiles are very outdated

Thats high 1a feat.
Thats 3-A at best. In fact DC is losing its High 1-A once it gets its verse-wide revision. Lucifer is probably gonna end up somewhere in 1-C and the god-tiers somewhere in 1-B. AKA this thread is completely pointless even IF it had any sort of a point.

Thats high 1a feat.
ok let's see

infinitly stronger ≠ transcended (lucemon high 1A crt when?)

if our system is bad, make a crt and fix it

this isn't about the presence, you're misunderstanding the tiering system it is

what fact? the fact that omnipotence is improvable? the fact that you're wanking?

Or maybe you just don't know what you're talking about, which is way more linely.

Being someone mind, aspect etc... is at best one R/F layer, not enough for a jump from High 1-A to tier 0.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back