• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why Divine/true presence is not boundless ? It must be 0 or likly 0 İt

Status
Not open for further replies.
U doesnt know the presence yes. And u are hater. İk u guys never read any comic. İ explain 91489283 times but always "NoT eNouGh"
We don't give a damn about "BuT HAteR" bring us the god damn scans with the issue numbers or this thread will be closed.

fr man, I'm willing yo continue the debate as long as it's not toxic

but you always repeat the aspect god mind fiction bullshit

which isn't even a tier

Bro im not saying"mind of god tier 0 " i said mind of god high1a, GOD IS 0 OR LIKLY 0

How is it High 1-A? It literally isn't anything but Unknown without context. Get this through that galactic singularity you call a skull!​

Yes

But we are not talking Real life. Bro are u ok ?
yes? so a staff member who is more knowledgeable than me and you is wrong and biased towards a fictional character that you want to upgrade to tier 0 when it isn't even 1B? ok

the mind of god IS NOT HIGH 1A

that's your problem
U said this. And Grant says. Funny bois

you sound like a discord mod

yes? so a staff member who is more knowledgeable than me and you is wrong and biased towards a fictional character that you want to upgrade to tier 0 when it isn't even 1B? ok
Who is mide knowledgeable than me ? Not u?

DC Profiles are so outdated that it's like using ******* cave-man tools in 2021.

Reactions: Sus
wtf are you even saying

the person you said that they're laying is more knowledgeable than me AND you

who ever said I'm more knowledgeable than you? even though i clearly am

I dont care. None of what you are blathering on about is High 1-A, and our pages for DC are comically outdated, literally everyone who has an ideoda of an idea about DC knows this.
İdk. Everything drawn and born this mind.this mind is white page of comic books.
Yeah, and it's gonna be 1-B, I repeat 1-B after it's revised.

Reactions: Sus
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back