• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont know about that....Zeref's death magic worked on people that were WEAKER then him. If that was the case then Zeref wouldnt need FH to go against Acnologia and would had just relied on his death magic

Acno can resist Zeref's magic because he's immune to every kind of magic in the verse. And he went FH just to time travel, never to fight Acno iirc.

No im sure that Zeref knew things about Acnologia just like how he met his human form and called him Acnologia. Nope he need FH to take down Dragon Acno and we already know by Zeref's statment FH > Death Magic so that tells u that Death Magic works on ONLY weaker opponents

Death Magic doesn't only work on weaker opponents, that's just a headcanon, the only three people shown, who can resist the death magic are Mavis, because she's also immortal, even tho the magic still worked on her, Natsu, because he has limited Power Null and can burn away the death with his friendship, and Acnologia who is almost immune to all magic, so Madara is almost certainly going to be affected by the death magic, and while Madara does have Genjutsu, he hardly ever uses first in a battle, he'll begin fighting to enjoy himself and then get death haxed by Zeref

Yall act like Madara doesnt have intelligence....if he feels that he will die from the Death Magic then he will resort to jutsu from a distance but yeah that (idk) would work so yes he would resort to genjutsu. Its not even headcannon lol as i said again Zeref knew who Acnologia for YEARS so im sure he even knows EVERYTHING about Acno and again he has to resort to FH since Death Magic apparently ignores Durability, if so then its just proves my point that Death Magic affects weaker opponents since again FH > Death Magic

Death Magic doesn't work against Acnologia because of Acnologia's near Magic Immunity, not strictly because Acnologia is stronger, that's a headcanon, and by the time Madara realizes it's death magic, he'll already be dead

Why do u keep disregarding some of what ive said....well i already said what ive said above and Madara is a trained ninja so he would realize the danger from Zeref's magic

Btw, Zeref's death magic affected his teachers when he was just a student, so it most likely affects being stronger than Zeref. It also doesn't make sense for the curse to not work with people stronger than Zeref, as then Zeref would just need to become weak/make friends with some strong mage to nullify it.

His teachers were weaker (iirc he was considered a prodigy) or that the death magic was stronger then them and something like that is common in other animes. Also by the time Zeref made friends, he could control his magic (during the Alvarez arc he didnt lose control and fired it randomly)

Huh? it happens in this anime all the time. when they get an errie feeling from it and stay caution around something. He's been through many battles b4/trained shinobi my dude and it happens through ALL anime characters that have experience which both these characters have

@BlackeJan

There's a difference between wanting to dodge your opponent's attack and knowing that your opponent has death manipulation and every single move he has will instantly kill you on touch ignoring any defenses you have.

If you want to talk about another trope in anime then let's look at Madara's weakness. " Weaknesses: Madara tends to be arrogant, as he is frequently reluctant to use his full power. " This means Madara is going to be holding back at the beginning so it's going to be even easier for him to get hit with a death beam.

DragonEmperor23 said:
@BlackeJan
There's a difference between wanting to dodge your opponent's attack and knowing that your opponent has death manipulation and every single move he has will instantly kill you on touch ignoring any defenses you have.
Speed is equalized (which means everything) so that will still give Madara time to feel something wrong also again Madara is a trained shinobi and if he was to have an errie feeling or sense something wrong w/ Zeref's death magic then he would stay cautious around Zeref. Also again FH > Death Magic and Zeref knows things about Acnologia since its been 400 years so im sure Death Magic ONLY affects people who r weaker just like how SSBE Vegeta punched a hakai blast (its similar to death magic in a way) b/c he was stronger then Toppo

Speed being equalized means that it's better for Zeref in this match. Since Madara isn't going to be trying he won't feel something wrong and he'll get death beamed.

DragonEmperor23 said:
Speed being equalized means that it's better for Zeref in this match. Since Madara isn't going to be trying he won't feel something wrong and he'll get death beamed.
Dude. Madara only ever held back to get a good fight. He won't tank attacks, and he can directly see zerefs magic, so its not like he'S going to be taken by surprise.

Plus, couldn't he just absorb the magic behind it nullifying it? Not that he ever tried to tank anything but his own attacks.

Plus, would the death magic work on a zombie?

I know his Susano'o with Kurama is 6-B, I'm talking about the other key where Susano'o is 6-A. since it says both are in their 6-B forms then this would be Prime Madara.

I don't think you guys can have a meaningful debate if we don't even know what Madara is being used.

Alive Madara would be stomped, and he also can't kill Zeref. So, his Edo form is his best bet at incapacitation.

@Risci

I don't see what you are disagreeing with. Are you argueing that Madara, the guy who in your own words holds back in order to get a good fight would just use his full power on a random dude? The same Madara that fights entire armies while holding back would just try for some reason on this single dude? I never said Madara couldn't see Zeref's magic. Again wrong key.

I don't know if verses are equalized, but if not, then Madara can't absorb magic, only chakra, also since this isn't bloodlusted, madara will take his time, and want a good fight in character, which will have getting up close to zeref, or zeref will time stop, use death magic and then that's it

DragonEmperor23 said:
@Risci
I don't see what you are disagreeing with. Are you argueing that Madara, the guy who in your own words holds back in order to get a good fight would just use his full power on a random dude? The same Madara that fights entire armies while holding back would just try for some reason on this single dude? I never said Madara couldn't see Zeref's magic. Again wrong key.
Edo madara is the arrogant one.

Yes, because he does tend to prefer swatting away random dudes. But he has limited chakra sensing with sharingan, and thus he would simply realize that the guy has more "chakra" and go serious right away, likely pulling out his clones.

And no. Both are rated 6-B, and by SBA we go with the most recent version.

DragonEmperor23 said:
We go by most recent version if OP doesn't specify which version we're using.
Yes, and he didn't. He just gave a tier, so we go by most recent version of that tier.

DragonEmperor23 said:
Doesn't he have a multi continental Susano'o in the other country level key?
And he is at a lower tier in the first key with everything but kurama and susanoo.

Not much difference at all

Yeah but the OP says they are in the 6-B forms. So if we were using Alive Madara he would start in Kurama and Susano'o. If we were using Edo Madara he would start off using wood release and still have the ability to use his multi continental Susano'o which makes this an AP stomp.

DragonEmperor23 said:
Yeah but the OP says they are in the 6-B forms. So if we were using Alive Madara he would start in Kurama and Susano'o. If we were using Edo Madara he would start off using wood release and still have the ability to use his multi continental Susano'o which makes this an AP stomp.
Same as you said. Talk to the OP about it. SBA is there for a reason

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back