• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Where would this land Naruto?

So, this isn't technically Scaling from Juubito...in a sense I guess, maybe it is, but in Naruto Chapter 651-652 Naruto's Rasengan Shattered Juubito's TSB Shield:

1.) http://i6.**********.com/naruto/651/naruto-4515345.jpg

2.) http://i8.**********.com/naruto/651/naruto-4515347.jpg

3.) http://i10.**********.com/naruto/651/naruto-4515349.jpg 4.) http://i10.**********.com/naruto/651/naruto-4515351.jpg

5.) http://cs410616.vk.me/v410616625/b90e/BAozlS0gguU.jpg

I personally wouldn't call it an outlier seeing as Kishi emphasized it eventually being broken when:

• Minato and Naruto fractured it with their Father-Son Rasengan.
  • Naruto and Sasuke partially shattered it with their combined attack
  • Then Naruto finally shattering it.
Where would this put Naruto considering The FS- Rasengan Initially shredded through Juubito's Chakra arms but only managed to fracture the TSB and Naruto after some time was able to do it alone? If it's even an acceptable feat.

The fact that it was previously fractured by two different attacks, it's not scalable to AP (which is described as the destruction of something within one attack).

That, and considering Senjutsu is Obito's weakness, I'm uncertain of the feat's validity.

TheMightyRegulator said:
The fact that it was previously fractured by two different attacks, it's not scalable to AP (which is described as the destruction of something within one attack).
That, and considering Senjutsu is Obito's weakness, I'm uncertain of the feat's validity.
Yeah, but the TSB go back to Normal after the FS-Rasengan and Biju Dama + Susanoo Arrow like they never happened. Naruto's Rasengan's completely shattered it at a totally different point in time when the damage done by the previous attacks was no longer existent. Wouldn't that mean in terms of Attack Potency Naruto's Rasengan's > Bijudama+Susanoo Arrow > FS Rasengan? All of these were done on different occasions after the damage was no more.

And Senjutsu only cancels out the TSB's ability to erase/negate Ninjutsu and makes JJ's vunerable to attacks. When juubito blocked, it was via pure chakra arms which the FS Rasengan shredded but only managed to put cracks in TSB. Having Senjutsu wouldn't make chakra arms weaker then when Juubito snapped the Barrier.

I don't think that Naruto destroyed the TSB any other time except the finishing blow where Obito seems to be in a very weak mental state.

Are you kiding me, Naruto in the last has Six Paths Chakra in all forms.He survived a Country level attack without most of his chakra and stopped the moon cutting sword with his hand.

I'm saying that pre six paths Naruto never did anything to TSB except that one finishing blow (which can be attributed to PIS or Obito's weak mental state)

I was just going by what you said, Kkapoios. The way ypu worded it meant you don't remember ANY feat thats the same so yeah. Also, only the power of the Sword of Nunoboku can be said to get weaker, not TSB overall. Not to mention the SoM thing came after the shield was already broken.

As far as PIS goes, Idk....too many feats of it being damaged to really call PIS unless you want to call every feat save for gai's PIS. But then again, I will say thar the only thing that could make it PIS is that TSB > Chakra Arms > Kage Barrier Juubi's Uber BD.

But like I said, too many feats to simply call it PIS. I mean even with the Juubi thing, it can be argued that Naruto has more AP based on Hachibi's analysis that juubi wasn't focusing its power.

Ill post scans about the feats and statements and everything when I get to a computer.

Except the final attack there is no feat that indicates that Naruto is close to So6P Obito.

Gai's case is completely different, i don't even know why you mention him.I fact i don't understand what are you trying to prove.

Kkapoios said:
Except the final attack there is no feat that indicates that Naruto is close to So6P Obito.
Gai's case is completely different, i don't even know why you mention him.I fact i don't understand what are you trying to prove.
That's the thing, I'm not trying to prove anything. I just want to know where Naruto breaking the TSB would land him AP wise, because that would be BSM's greatest feat Pre-Meeting the sage.

Chalking it up to PIS isn't really valid and Senjutsu doesn't make TSB's weaker.

Akiretsu said:
Chalking it up to PIS isn't really valid and Senjutsu doesn't make TSB's weaker.
Probably whatever level of power Obito himself is at, so Country level.

I find this statement very hard to believe considering Gamakichi's attack turned the TSB an almost gelatinous substance. The Toad summonings are usually depicted as being not nearly that strong. I don't think this is a viable feat.

Sage energy is there weakness obviously TSB would be negated it's got nothing to do with AP not that this feat is quantifiable though Obito being simply in the same category as base Naruto and Kinshiki is ridiculous but meh

A small regular rasengan left a hole in juubitos back unless he thinks juubito is glass canon then yeah it's their weakness

Again, Senjutsu doesn't make them weak. As far as harming them goes, it's kryptonite without the weakening effect it has on Supes.

As far as TSB goes, it negates it's ability to negate ninjutsu and it's Jinton propertries making it nothing more than a blunt force object at that point.

It doesn't make it weak.

Show me an instance where something like this happend to a Juubi Jin:
JDKVN

^That's being weakend. Senjutsu doesn't do that. It just allows a JJ to be harmed and negates their TSB abilities making it a Blunt Force Object. It doesn't weaken them or their powers ffs.

Back