• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Base Naruto Upgrade

BlastX

He/Him
Sup guys, this should be (hopefully) a quick CRT.

As we all know, during the rasenshuriken training, Kakashi stated that Naruto had 4 times as much chakra as he did and with Kurama’s chakra he had 100 times as much chakra as he did.

Leaving the Kurama stuff on the side for now, let’s focus on Base Naruto first.

This doesn’t scale to Naruto Pre-War arc due to Kurama messing with his chakra control and as we all know, chakra control is needed to draw out the full potential of your chakra or so it’s explained better here.

This changes however once Naruto befriends Kurama, his chakra controls rises to such heights he can share chakra to everyone in the ally shinobi forces while molding and matching their unique traits (something really impressive as Kurama points out) as well as generate one handed rasengan without additional help, something he couldn’t do up to this point.

So Naruto should get full control of his chakra, which makes him 4x stronger than Pre-War Arc Kakashi since it was then when the statement was made and didn't account for Kakashi tremendous War Arc buff.

Alright let's see what we end up with.
Pre-WA Kakashi: 7-B+
4x that for Base Naruto is just 7-A.

Which is already reached by Naruto post SM training.

Ehhhh like I don't particularly disagree, but I don't think him having excellent chakra control automatically means it's as good as or better than Kakashi's. And yeah, Base PA Naruto basically already scales that high. I guess that could be added as support maybe.

It doesn't matter if it's better than Kakashi, he just needs to be able to use his chakra to it's fullest extent and then he would be stronger than Kakashi.

And admittedly I kinda forgot about Naruto getting Upgraded to 7-A beforehand, IDK what blue does he scale off from Sasuke but Post-Perfected Chakra Control would be 220 megatons or 2.2x baseline 7-A, which is not that bad.

It doesn't matter if it's better than Kakashi, he just needs to be able to use his chakra to it's fullest extent and then he would be stronger than Kakashi.
Uhhhh I don't think that's how it works. If Naruto's chakra is 40 and Kakashi's is 10, while Naruto's chakra control is 10 and Kakashi's is 20, Naruto would be a 400 and Kakashi would be a 200, which isn't a 4x difference. I don't know if anyone can use their chakra to it's "fullest extent." At the very least, we've gotten no indication that completely perfect chakra output is a thing, or that Naruto has it if it's achievable.
And admittedly I kinda forgot about Naruto getting Upgraded to 7-A beforehand, IDK what blue does he scale off from Sasuke but Post-Perfected Chakra Control would be 220 megatons or 2.2x baseline 7-A, which is not that bad.
He scales above a hypothetical Base CM2 Hebi Sasuke, who downscales from 1.4 Gigatons, and is at most 10x stronger than Base Hebi Sasuke who's above 53.15 megatons.

Not sure if that's how it works, what I figured was that if both characters have enough chakra control to use their chakra to the fullest extent but one has more chakra than the other, then it doesn't matter how much better chakra control the other has, the one who has more chakra will always be stronger and able to use that power effectively.

And again, using your chakra to the fullest extent shouldn't be that difficult, Naruto once he managed to be friends Kurama and thus stop him from messing with his Chakra Control managed such an absurd feat like giving everyone in the allied Shinobi Forces Kurama's Chakra and mold it specifically for each person and their traits, that his huge and Kurama praises him for that, to the point he says he surpassed Kushina and Minato, even if you don't agree with Naruto surpassing Minato that is still an incredible chakra control feat, not to mention he casually makes Rasengan's by himself now, he should definitely scale.

Is the unaccounted 96x just Naruto's unused Chakra or Kurama's Chakra?
Not sure what you mean, unless it's about the "100 times more chakra than Kakashi with Kurama's Chakra"

Well, originally this CRT had another section for that but I decided to save it for later, plus with certain CRT coming up it might not matter anymore.

Not sure if that's how it works, what I figured was that if both characters have enough chakra control to use their chakra to the fullest extent but one has more chakra than the other, then it doesn't matter how much better chakra control the other has, the one who has more chakra will always be stronger and able to use that power effectively.

And again, using your chakra to the fullest extent shouldn't be that difficult, Naruto once he managed to be friends Kurama and thus stop him from messing with his Chakra Control managed such an absurd feat like giving everyone in the allied Shinobi Forces Kurama's Chakra and mold it specifically for each person and their traits, that his huge and Kurama praises him for that, to the point he says he surpassed Kushina and Minato, even if you don't agree with Naruto surpassing Minato that is still an incredible chakra control feat, not to mention he casually makes Rasengan's by himself now, he should definitely scale.
But when is it stated that Naruto can use his chakra to its fullest extent? Anyways I don't see a difference between perfect chakra control and using your chakra to its fullest extent. Having perfect chakra control is just converting all of your stamina into chakra then jutsu without any wastage, which is literally just using chakra to its fullest extent.

Disagree on the premise as Kurama's disruptive trait in Naruto‘s reserves are stated to be the amounts of chakra he's the source of, which wouldn’t change unless you assume Naruto saw a decrease in his chakra reserves.

The only exception to this is Jiraiya's statement, but he is not talking about Kurama's seal being the problem on itself, but the Five Elements Seal Orochimaru placed over it during the Chūnin exams, which he removes in the same chapter.

I think the problem is that a character doesn't, like, use his/her full chakra amount in every attack. And in absence of proof that Naruto's chakra control is equal to or greater than Kakashi's, I don't believe we can make this correlation necessarily.

4x More Chakra doesn’t equate to 4x “Stronger” chakra. The Chakra Kurama gave Kakashi was stated to have increased his Capability by 3x it’s normal Capacity, and that’s not off the Volume of Chakra but Strength and Density of the Chakra Kurama gave him. All he did was refill his tank.

I agree w/ @Shadowbokunohero

Back