• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

We need to remake the entire Madness profiles or just make ones for project Nexus

So the reason is simple SPEED Gods is the speed gap massive between what's seen in project Nexus and normal MC. So

feat one

The anti disturb members from 1.5 in classic can doge this shit

Feat two

Sandford and Deimos doge lightning

Feat three

The disonace is radiation which makes it SoL and Hank doges a lot of those attacks in his fight with Jebus

Feat four

Disonace can be used to make light sabers so is safe to say that it's an actual SoL thing

Feat five

Well it doesn't let me post it so as a quick question how do I upload an image to imgur?

Also is basically a photon pistol that scientist from Nexus made and there is a laser rifle.

Also

Feat five

Sandford and Deimos doge the ghouls lasers

So the reason is simple SPEED Gods is the speed gap massive between what's seen in project Nexus and normal MC. So

feat one

The anti disturb members from 1.5 in classic can doge this shit

Feat two

Sandford and Deimos doge lightning

Feat three

The disonace is radiation which makes it SoL and Hank doges a lot of those attacks in his fight with Jebus

Feat four

Disonace can be used to make light sabers so is safe to say that it's an actual SoL thing

Feat five

Well it doesn't let me post it so as a quick question how do I upload an image to imgur?

Also is basically a photon pistol that scientist from Nexus made and there is a laser rifle.

Also

Feat five

Sandford and Deimos doge the ghouls lasers
Minute 36:35 for sandford and Deimos laser dogging and 19:30 for Hank dogging radiation

Hasn't it been confirmed that Project Nexus is canon, though? There's no need to split the profiles.

Hasn't it been confirmed that Project Nexus is canon, though? There's no need to split the profiles.
Yes, but, it is a bit weird that in the series there is only super to hypersonic feats, where in the game (which the official lore document says that happens between MC4 and MC5) there are like a hundred different relativistic/SoL/FTL feats

I've never played Project Nexus. Your argument is basically summed up as "Project Nexus features a lot of outliers for speed compared to the main series", which is fine, but if it is confirmed as primary canon then that's just the way it is.

Fair enough, so if the relativistic to FTL stuff is accepted then it will be in one profile also do why don't we have already an speed amp in bullet time for non of the characters? When in canon every single character that is more or less important has it. Like Hank, Jeb, Dei, sandford and the arena player.

I’ve been working on the madness profiles, remaking them slowly but surely. Most this looks pretty good for their speed rating.

Project nexus is 100% canon and don’t need a separate profile for them. They’d scale. ( as project nexus 2 takes place between 4-5 iirc)

Regarding stuff like bullet time, it’s not a speed amp, it’s a reaction speed amp, since hank still moves at the same speed when he uses it.

I’ve been working on the madness profiles, remaking them slowly but surely. Most this looks pretty good for their speed rating.

Project nexus is 100% canon and don’t need a separate profile for them. They’d scale. ( as project nexus 2 takes place between 4-5 iirc)

Regarding stuff like bullet time, it’s not a speed amp, it’s a reaction speed amp, since hank still moves at the same speed when he uses it.
Yeah but it should be higher reaction speed which by the way I found a way to calc it and it looks like everything moves at 1/16 of it's speed during bullet time

Also yeah I my self said that in the lore document it's said to take place between 4 and 5 but it was just that it felt kinda weird

Pretty sure that if we use this calc Mag Hank with bullet time would be MFTL, sadly no MFTL+ for the verse (with the exception of MAYBE Tricky because speed manipulation) but still pretty sure that they will now blitz every ******* character from their strength category

Not only did you just show a laser feat, but there’s a pretty good AP feat in this where the Ghoul breaks off part of an elevator floor by slamming onto it. Though, can you prove the lasers it was firing are real?

As for the lightning feat, seems like it landed instantly in one frame, so I don’t think they scale to it.

Yes, the description of the laser gun says is made out of photons thats the reason why I asked how do I get images in to imgur because I have a photo of the weapon description but it doesn't let me post it here

Not only did you just show a laser feat, but there’s a pretty good AP feat in this where the Ghoul breaks off part of an elevator floor by slamming onto it. Though, can you prove the lasers it was firing are real?

As for the lightning feat, seems like it landed instantly in one frame, so I don’t think they scale to it.
Here it is

These feats are either aim-dodging, one-frame attacks that the character doesn't scale to or breaks our standards of what counts as lightspeed.

None of these speed feats seem viable.

These feats are either aim-dodging, one-frame attacks that the character doesn't scale to or breaks our standards of what counts as lightspeed.

None of these speed feats seem viable.
they are not, the tac bars are lowering for deimos which happens when the character doges in the last second as for the disonance attacks well they mess up with reality so not really something that denaies them from being SoL ALSO they have two of the stuff for the necesary things ti be SoL, They are stated to be radiation something that I said before, and this comes from someone trust worthy, this someone being Hoffnar which is The smartest character without counting the maker who is Omniscient

they are not, the tac bars are lowering for deimos which happens when the character doges in the last second
That's literally debunking your point. You just confirmed with this scan that they're all aim dodging or preemptively moving.

SoL, They are stated to be radiation something that I said before, and this comes from someone trust worthy
That's one source. Sources against them is that they bend, are magical origin and have kinetic force.

• It is stated to be composed/consisting of photons or light itself, again by a reliable source.
  • It has its origin at a realistic source of light, such as a camera.
  • That's literally debunking your point. You just confirmed with this scan that they're all aim dodging or preemptively moving.

That's one source. Sources against them is that they bend, are magical origin and have kinetic force.
    For Two: They are not magical they are radiation damn it and that doesnt disproff the photon made lasers
  • For one: doge the way of INCOMING BULLETS!!!!!! What does that mean? of bullets that are already moving towards them!

That's literally debunking your point. You just confirmed with this scan that they're all aim dodging or preemptively moving.

You also ignored the fact that it came from the second smartes character, want more proff of it being radiation? Hazmat suits. Phobos asked Merc to make them there is also this Lol. The Improbability Drive probably works in a similar fashion to using objects from the 4th physical dimension to store a lot of data: https://curiouscat.me/Krinkels/post/1095619997

• It is stated to be composed/consisting of photons or light itself, again by a reliable source.
  • It has its origin at a realistic source of light, such as a camera.
Neither of these things apply to what Jesus fired

For one: doge the way of INCOMING BULLETS!!!!!! What does that mean?
Incoming means the attack is about to arrive. Meaning it hasn't fired yet, meaning they dodge before hand. It's why if they don't dodge before the TAC bar goes down that attack will strike them, because once fired it moves to quickly to avoid.

This scan you provided means every single instance of a TAC-bar dodge would not qualify for speed since they instinctual dodged before it fired.

You're also suggesting the characters consistently tagged by bullets (which max out under mach 3) are in fact Relativistic+ and can avoid beams of light. Which doesn't make any degree of sense.
For Two: They are not magical they are radiation damn it and that doesnt disproff the photon made lasers
I never questioned the photon gun. Though judging by the rest of your examples I question what capacity they scale to the weapon.

also ignored the fact that it came from the second smartes character
Not relevant to my point. It comes from a smart person but still breaks our rules regarding SoL objects.

Neither of these things apply to what Jesus fired

Incoming means the attack is about to arrive. Meaning it hasn't fired yet, meaning they dodge before hand. It's why if they don't dodge before the TAC bar goes down that attack will strike them, because once fired it moves to quickly to avoid.

This scan you provided means every single instance of a TAC-bar dodge would not qualify for speed since they instinctual dodged before it fired.

You're also suggesting the characters consistently tagged by bullets (which max out under mach 3) are in fact Relativistic+ and can avoid beams of light. Which doesn't make any degree of sense.

I never questioned the photon gun. Though judging by the rest of your examples I question what capacity they scale to the weapon.

Not relevant to my point. It comes from a smart person but still breaks our rules regarding SoL objects.
Again the disonance is radiation SoL also for the Photon gun The Ghoul would scale as it shoots lasers just as the photon gun also im just gonna record fotage to show you that they doge after the shot is fired

Also the characters have consistency with the beams the normal characters can't doge it, engineers can barely doge it and the soldar had zero problem

Also the characters have consistency with the beams the normal characters can't doge it, engineers can barely doge it and the soldar had zero problem
All these showed is that they can be tagged by the gun and when they dodge a personal TAC meter goes down, meaning they instinctual rolled out of incoming fire.

None of these are done in a way that they scale to a SoL or MHS+ attack.

All these showed is that they can be tagged by the gun and when they dodge a personal TAC meter goes down, meaning they instinctual rolled out of incoming fire.

None of these are done in a way that they scale to a SoL or MHS+ attack.
The character with a tac bar would still need some sort of comparable speed to move out of the way. if the attack blitzes them there isn't any chance they could move out of the way regardless if they had a Tac Bar. thats a listed drawback to the ability.
If the opponent is so fast that they border on blitzing the user, the power becomes ineffective and irrelevant.
the attacks blitzing them wouldn't make sense here.

Tac Bar. thats a listed drawback to the ability.
That's for fighting a dynamic opponent. As in someone or something that can change attack patterns or the directions of their attacks. Forstraight line stuff, which is every that's been listed, they just have to avoid the shooter's aim, which is perfectly resonable and backed by the abilities description.

There are no speed feats to be taken here.

That's for fighting a dynamic opponent. As in someone or something that can change attack patterns or the directions of their attacks. Forstraight line stuff, which is every that's been listed, they just have to avoid the shooter's aim, which is perfectly resonable and backed by the abilities description.

There are no speed feats to be taken here.
The Tac Bar's description doesn't back aim dodging though?

It clearly states it moves you out of the way of INCOMING bullets, not an enemy's line of fire. the bullets would have already needed to be fired for the Tac Bar to activate. not only that, the next sentence of the description literally says;

It can convert potentially lethal shots into grazes or even outright misses

They're dodging once the bullet is fired and gets close to them, not aim dodging.

It does, becoming incoming fire backed with the actual animations show that the character dodges before the object is fired. It's why if you're to slow all those attacks are hitscan.

They're dodging once the bullet is fired and gets close to them, not aim dodging.
A "potential" lethal shot means the attack would've done something if it hit them. But they dodged beforehand. Which is where both the grazes and near miss comes into it.

They aren't speed feats. Especially when Novice bars will still take damage and everything but the best version can be countered by shooting a sweet spot, which wouldn't make sense if they were capable of avoiding back to back SoL attacks.

In the prequel this was also the description of the TAC ability
Battle savvy and your tactical integrity while under fire.
It's battle instincts, not speed.

It clearly states it moves you out of the way of INCOMING bullets, not an enemy's line of fire. the bullets would have already needed to be fired for the Tac Bar to activate. not only that, the next sentence of the description literally says;

Thank you someone that understands!!!

Back