• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

We need to remake the entire Madness profiles or just make ones for project Nexus

It does, becoming incoming fire backed with the actual animations show that the character dodges before the object is fired. It's why if you're to slow all those attacks are hitscan.

A "potential" lethal shot means the attack would've done something if it hit them. But they dodged beforehand. Which is where both the grazes and near miss comes into it.

They aren't speed feats. Especially when Novice bars will still take damage and everything but the best version can be countered by shooting a sweet spot, which wouldn't make sense if they were capable of avoiding back to back SoL attacks.

In the prequel this was also the description of the TAC ability

It's battle instincts, not speed.
If you want I can go to the god damn discord and ask

The Tac Bar's description doesn't back aim dodging though?

It clearly states it moves you out of the way of INCOMING bullets, not an enemy's line of fire. the bullets would have already needed to be fired for the Tac Bar to activate. not only that, the next sentence of the description literally says;

They're dodging once the bullet is fired and gets close to them, not aim dodging.
You were right buddy

I mean, directly asking a question like that is banned for the site. So this proves nothing.
Not to mention that in classic is way obvious that they doge after you
You're misunderstanding my point with the original comparison. The description is still battle instincts and they have a limit to that. Also dodging bullets was never in contention, since the series has plenty of bullet timing feats. This is about the claim that they're avoiding SoL or MHS+ attacks after they've fired when there's no evidence for that.

Last edited:
It still counts, the characters have tac bar they doge, the agent had a tac bar and he doged the laser so it does count, and even then you still didn't understand what I meant with the disonace, the disonace is radiation and this moves to relativistic and SoL speeds and bends reality, i don't see why it shouldn't count. And if you ignore this I will say **** it wait for @comiphurus and leave it to him after all this is already being accepted to FSL and I'm mostly here just to see the difference between the sites which is quite clear that what everyone said about the site being shitty

Not to say that if we use your same argument every single thing asked to the developers writers etc would be invalid and by that project nexus itself wouldn't be canon because it's never stated by the animations

It still counts, the characters have tac bar they doge, the agent had a tac bar and he doged the laser so it does count, and even then you still didn't understand what I meant with the disonace, the disonace is radiation and this moves to relativistic and SoL speeds and bends reality, i don't see why it shouldn't count.
Tac-Bars indicate their awareness and instincts regarding incoming damage and them dodging based on that. It's why if you hit a sweet spot it bypasses most TAC-Bars and why it's aim dodging.

As for the radiation it's more than just being called radiation isn't enough for a SoL rating. It bends, has kinetic properties and comes from a mystical source. There's more against it than for it.
And if you ignore this I will say **** it wait for @comiphurus and leave it to him after all this is already being accepted to FSL and I'm mostly here just to see the difference between the sites which is quite clear that what everyone said about the site being shitty
I'm not ignoring what you're saying, I'm just explaining that it doesn't meet the criteria we have regarding dodging feats. If you don't agree and don't want to be involved with the site that's fine, but we're not changing our standards.

Not to say that if we use your same argument every single thing asked to the developers writers etc would be invalid and by that project nexus
You're explicitly not allowed to use WoG quotes from leading questions like you did here.

Ok, so I just wanna crarify the argument:

are you arguing that the tac bar is aim dodging, instead of outright dodging the bullets/projectile?

are you arguing that the tac bar is aim dodging, instead of outright dodging the bullets/projectile?
Yeah. If you don't dodge in time most of the effects look to be hitscan, it's called tactical and battle awareness and the TAC-Bar can be ignored if you hit someone from behind or in a sweetspot.

Yeah. If you don't dodge in time most of the effects look to be hitscan, it's called tactical and battle awareness and the TAC-Bar can be ignored if you hit someone from behind or in a sweetspot.
I, you just debunked your argument, they are attacked from behind or from a point where they can not doge. ******* hilarious, also again the description says the thing same with the admin of project Nexus.

You know in the ghoul fight that I showed? Un there Deimos was able to doge the laser without tac bar

Qaw is correct that your question to the admin of the game's discord server is not suitable evidence. Debating it is pointless- we literally cannot use it per our policies.

Qaw is correct that your question to the admin of the game's discord server is not suitable evidence. Debating it is pointless- we literally cannot use it per our policies.
It was just an extra the tac bar description itself makes it clear, it was just a to Proof that this is the way it works

It was just an extra the tac bar description itself makes it clear, it was just a to Proof that this is the way it works
If you say so, but that extra description cannot be used.

But the in game tac bar description can? If so then I'm still right as they doge incoming bullets.

If they're Rel+ then no bullet can ever hit them. So that's debunking your points, not mine.

He avoids its path. That's doesn't mean he scales to the laser's speed.
By that argument the bullets from RWBY are pointless because they are ftl and no bullet should be able to touch them. And yet bullets are able to hit them if there are enough of them. Either downgrade RWBY ALL THE WAY TO HYPERSONIC OR BE ******* CONSISTENT

Your scan is them being tagged constantly by lasers, only avoiding them by preemptively dodging.

By that argument the bullets from RWBY are pointless because they are ftl and no bullet should be able to touch them
RWBY is possibly one of the worst examples you could have used since all their stuff is semblanced enhanced items. Meaning they aren't normal bullets.

Counter argument the creators said that the bullets go to 10,000m/s so yes the argument still holds up

As before, directly asking for WoG isn't useable. So this does nothing for you. The game calls it battle awareness, is a separate stat from dexterity and there are multiple ways to get around it indicating it's not just speed.
I don't see how that contradicts anything I said. They are bullets just not normal bullets.

Also I have to ask you to stop multi-posting. It's better to make one big comment or edit stuff to an original comment than spam six single sentence comments.

As before, directly asking for WoG isn't useable. So this does nothing for you. The game calls it battle awareness, is a separate stat from dexterity and there are multiple ways to get around it indicating it's not just speed.

I don't see how that contradicts anything I said. They are bullets just not normal bullets.

Also I have to ask you to stop multi-posting. It's better to make one big comment or edit stuff to an original comment than spam six single sentence comments.

Al menos proyecto Gestalt es FTL así como phobos por scaling y Hank y deimos y Sanford quienes son los que vencieron s phobos

So you show clips of: Something that doesn't meet our criteria for a SoL attack and a clip where they move faster than the shooter's head rather than the attack itself.

Neither are involve scaling to a SoL object.

Last edited:
So you show clips of: Something that doesn't meet our criteria for a SoL attack and a clip where they move faster than the shooter's head rather than the attack itself.

Neither are involve scaling to a SoL object.
The lasers that Hank shoot they are hard to see because the lasers are red and yes this are the dame SoL lasers, in the second clip I'm talking about scaling as the beam that Gestalt shoot lands instantly while the lasers shot by the laser machine gun don't

The lasers that Hank shoot they are hard to see because the lasers are red and yes this are the dame SoL lasers, in the second clip I'm talking about scaling as the beam that Gestalt shoot lands instantly while the lasers shot by the laser machine gun don't
Also I'm second 7 of the clip you can see how the laser was about to land and Gestalt doged

Back