• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Madness: Project Nexus mini CRT + Profile creations

The previous Madness combat CRT didn't really go into the Project nexus abilities/scaling, so i might as well do this;

For most of the main characters and higher AAHW units (besides mags and larger units)

Instinctive reaction (Via the Tac Bar, which allows someone to automatically evade bullets)

Non-Physical Interaction (Can harm S3LF Form Phobos/Can harm ghosts)

For hank:

New weakness: incredibly overconfident in his ability to fight (Attempted to fight Project Gestalt alone believing he could defeat it)

For Sheriff:

he should be '8-C, likely High 8-C' as he can trade blows with both Deimos and Sanford at the same time

Immortality (Types 4 and 8; Whenever he is killed, he is revived by the "Higher Powers" fate powers as long as his fight is entertaining to them)

Stamina should be changed to 'Incredibly High (can fight toe to toe with Sanford and Deimos without issue, can dodge machine gun fire without issue)

Instinctive reaction (Via the Tac Bar, which allows someone to automatically evade bullets)

Optional equipment: Heavy Combat armor and Sniper rifle

making profiles for Project Nexus characters:

Self-explanatory. i believe there should be profiles for people like Director Phobos, minibosses, and a page similar to AAHW, for Project Nexus. im currently making A Phobos profile as of now, but would just like to point that out.
(here is Phobos profile right now)

Last edited:
These look fine, but I think for this

Some scans are missing, and some things in the P&A such as reality qarping should further elaborated on.
added a few scans for it, i'll grab a few more for his weapon creation and such

also question for his abilities, would this be any ability of him talking about his 'perfect vessel'?

Last edited:
Can you get a better scan for the Tac-Bar? It isn't immediately clear what you're referencing with that timestamp.

Thanks much, lad. I don't have other complaints that haven't already been addressed by others so uh... that's all, for me.

Just realized Project Nexus takes place after Madness combat 4, meaning Sheriff should get Immortality (Types 4 and 8; Whenever he is killed, he is revived by the "Higher Powers" fate powers as long as his fight is entertaining to them)

as he was resurrected.

I would actually like a scan of some sort, one that explains what it is.
alright, got that scan you wanted
eptWJt0.png

alright, got that scan you wanted
eptWJt0.png
Excellent. Make sure to upload that to Imgur or somewhere easily reference-able (not Discord) and add the scan to the profile.

Back