• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So... this is a super dead CRT, and frankly i don't give a **** about this wiki. But how many votes needed to put these on the profiles (btw i'm planning to do some downgrades)

I'm very doubt someone would answer to you here

And what downgrades?
Honestly, i didn't totally think for what i can possibly downgrade for now that won't gonna be directly rejected from the wiki but for now i'm thinking to downgrade fodder characters' reactions. supersonic combat/reaction speed grunts, agents and engineers are plain ridiculous.

Last edited:
Honestly, i didn't totally think for what i can possibly downgrade for now that won't gonna be directly rejected from the wiki but for now i'm thinking to downgrade fodder characters' reactions. supersonic combat/reaction speed grunts, agents and engineers are plain ridiculous.
Honestly they must get upgrade AP wise into Street Level+ for casual ripping heads off, now they considered as f_ucking peak human

Honestly they must get upgrade AP wise into Street Level+ for casual ripping heads off, now they considered as ******* peak human
Yeah, they didn't get upgrade because supporters are kinda dead. I personally consider this as outlier if anything since this has not been repeated by fodder characters and first episode of the series was less serious with barely any plot compared to the other spidoes of the series but since i can't recall any anti feat for fodders i won't gonna go againist this feat. There are also not 9-C+ but still quite few 9-C feats for agents and grunts.

Yeah, they didn't get upgrade because supporters are kinda dead. I personally consider this as outlier if anything since this has not been repeated by fodder characters and first episode of the series was less serious with barely any plot compared to the other spidoes of the series but since i can't recall any anti feat for fodders i won't gonna go againist this feat. There are also not 9-C+ but still quite few 9-C feats for agents and grunts.
Here supporters?

I remade the AAHW page a while ago.

i'll have to update it again with references, but besides that it's done.

then thats not paralysis inducement, thats telekinesis.
The ability to prevent one's opponent from coordinating their movements or stopping their movements completely.

Google defines paralysis in the following manner:

"The loss of the ability to move (and sometimes to feel anything) in part or most of the body, typically as a result of illness, poison, or injury."

This can be a result or considered a form of the following:

Poison Manipulation
Disease Manipulation
Status Effect Inducement
Fear Manipulation
Electricity Manipulation
Biological Manipulation
Telekinesis
Pressure Points

Yes, it is Paralysis Inducement based on telekinesis

The ability to prevent one's opponent from coordinating their movements or stopping their movements completely.

Google defines paralysis in the following manner:

"The loss of the ability to move (and sometimes to feel anything) in part or most of the body, typically as a result of illness, poison, or injury."

This can be a result or considered a form of the following:

Poison Manipulation
Disease Manipulation
Status Effect Inducement
Fear Manipulation
Electricity Manipulation
Biological Manipulation
Telekinesis
Pressure Points

Yes, it is Paralysis Inducement based on telekinesis
employe he's literally just moving him with his mind and stopping him from doing anything because he's forcibly being moved in the air, he's not actually paralyzing anything. stop trying to bloat up pages with abilities they don't have.

Back