• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I do not know. Sorry.

Are others here willing and able to help out with input?

also, iirc just because they asked im pretty sure Jebus got higher powers resurrection simply due to the fact every other main character did, as he's never been resurrected, and is possibly dead as of 11. so yeah he shouldn't have that.

Are others here willing and able to help out with input?
The low end was the preferred end of the person who evaluated it, but otherwise said either end can work. Unless you would say the high tier keys to be:

8-C, likely 8-B

And the mid tiers are:

8-C, likely High 8-C+
This was my suggestion on how it is tiered. The high tiers are noted to upscale due to gaining stronger forms.

@Moritzva @CrimsonStarFallen

We still need your help here.

If neither of them reply, I suppose that we should probably go with Psychomaster's suggestion in lack of better options, but just to make certain, is it based on any accepted calculations?

@Moritzva @CrimsonStarFallen

We still need your help here.

If neither of them reply, I suppose that we should probably go with Psychomaster's suggestion in lack of better options, but just to make certain, is it based on any accepted calculations?
Yes, the mid tiers are based off the high end of Psycho's calc, with the high tiers upscaling up to baseline 8-B due to the gap being small enough for such.

Thank you. Is there anything left to do here, or should I close this thread?

Also, you need to use our regular tier templates, such as {{8-C}}. I placed a message on your wiki wall about that.

Okay. That is good. I will close this thread then.

Thank you to everybody who helped out here.

Sorry to open this again, but where are the tiers coming from again? I went offline to focus on some exams because I thought this was done, I didn't know we had AP calcs.

Edit: Checked the calcs, and things feel... wrong. The calcs themselves use different pixel scaling for Hank, and saying Jesus affected 7 rooms when he not only visually affected a single one... Just, a lot of assumptions involved. Especially the steel high-end, even the link used for military facilities didn't show any in steel. I get where the math is coming from, but it feels very dubious, and I'd at least like to grab Bambu from the original calc or someone else to check it out.

Last edited:
If you're asking me I don't believe seven rooms were affected, the building evidently isn't that large and some general progression of the video would indicate probably four at most were partially destroyed.

I also don't think the steel-end should be used at all, we know these facilities aren't exactly made of metal because the next building we see near the end of the video is clearly made of brick.

That's my thoughts.

Sorry to open this again, but where are the tiers coming from again? I went offline to focus on some exams because I thought this was done, I didn't know we had AP calcs.

Edit: Checked the calcs, and things feel... wrong. The calcs themselves use different pixel scaling for Hank, and saying Jesus affected 7 rooms when he not only visually affected a single one... Just, a lot of assumptions involved. Especially the steel high-end, even the link used for military facilities didn't show any in steel. I get where the math is coming from, but it feels very dubious, and I'd at least like to grab Bambu from the original calc or someone else to check it out.
If you're asking me I don't believe seven rooms were affected, the building evidently isn't that large and some general progression of the video would indicate probably four at most were partially destroyed.

I also don't think the steel-end should be used at all, we know these facilities aren't exactly made of metal because the next building we see near the end of the video is clearly made of brick.

That's my thoughts.
Hmm. That is a problem then.

@Mr._Bambu

What do you think?

The reason why I said 7 rooms were destroyed is because Hank was clearly walking out of the doors from the sides, and by the time he jumped over the wall after Jesus destroyed it, during one shot, we get a full view of the back side of the building with the hole in the wall Hank jumped over being visible which shows that part of the building which contained the previous rooms Hank was in was completely ripped off, as well as part of the building sticking out which implies there is another set of rooms behind it, as evident with the extra destroyed chunk to the left.

latest

Given how he was only going through rooms left and right but never up and down, assuming the room to the right is connected to another room that has a door facing downwards to the next row given how the grunts have to have come from somewhere in the building to access it, as well as the last room Hank was in before he jumped through the wall most likely having its exit to the left due to how we see that there is no room next to it, I assumed there were three rooms per row, and adding the back gets six rooms, and finally adding the additional chunk to the left which I assume is 1 room makes 7 rooms total.
The artstyle is known to be gray within the buildings, so it’s hard to distinguish what material each building is made of at a glance. And just because the other building Tricky summoned is made of brick doesn’t necessarily mean the same for the initial building Hank was in. I assumed a steel end because Hank was breaking into an organization base, so that base must have some form of exterior protection, which is why I compared it to military buildings which are made of steel.

I think 7 rooms as an assumption is basically fair, given Psycho's point, but I wouldn't go so far as to use an assumed steel building end. Even military buildings tend to made from reinforced concrete, afaik.

Yeah, you see, I read your point, but it's simply not true. In that episode, Hank traveled through two rooms, and jumped over the wall on the long, undoored side. Furthermore, the clip in which Hank jumps over the wall shows there was no room at all to the left, implying it was an exit, and the room to the right was the one he just went through - which, according to the art you shared, would be the one shown to be partially destroyed. This checks out, as the skylight he jumped through was next to a second floor on the roof (which checks out both for the distance art after the fact and the rest of the animation).

Assuming there are three rooms to each side when the art itself shows that, well, there aren't, there's zero rooms to one side and the destruction to the other side only goes a singular room deep (as, again, Hank jumped over a wall, not a door, so his perspective in that photo is of the building's long side), there's really no basis for seven buildings.

In other words, the best I could see used is two, not seven, and even then closer to 1.5 given the second part was far smaller than the first. The calculation was based on too many assumptions, what with steel and seven rooms, when the art itself contradicts that greatly.

The reason why I said 7 rooms were destroyed is because Hank was clearly walking out of the doors from the sides, and by the time he jumped over the wall after Jesus destroyed it, during one shot, we get a full view of the back side of the building with the hole in the wall Hank jumped over being visible which shows that part of the building which contained the previous rooms Hank was in was completely ripped off, as well as part of the building sticking out which implies there is another set of rooms behind it, as evident with the extra destroyed chunk to the left.
I still don't see where you're gathering seven from that number, we see him climb the ladder to a platform where there's a door (likely connecting to the tallest part of the building), the skylight being beyond the next door in that room. (At this point he's only actually been in one room, mind you, and this one wouldn't have been destroyed)

He jumps through the skylight, there's a door to his back (First room we can estimate that has damage), the room he's currently in (the second one), and the one Jesus shows up in, that's three rooms, the next door he would have gone through would have been the exit.

The artstyle is known to be gray within the buildings, so it’s hard to distinguish what material each building is made of at a glance. And just because the other building Tricky summoned is made of brick doesn’t necessarily mean the same for the initial building Hank was in. I assumed a steel end because Hank was breaking into an organization base, so that base must have some form of exterior protection, which is why I compared it to military buildings which are made of steel.
Firstly, they look nothing like those buildings, second, you're assuming the material they are made of based off a gradient more than likely used to distinguish lighting. The steel assumption is off the mark and I'm not buying it, sorry.

I still don't see where you're gathering seven from that number, we see him climb the ladder to a platform where there's a door (likely connecting to the tallest part of the building), the skylight being beyond the next door in that room. (At this point he's only actually been in one room, mind you, and this one wouldn't have been destroyed)

He jumps through the skylight, there's a door to his back (First room we can estimate that has damage), the room he's currently in (the second one), and the one Jesus shows up in, that's three rooms, the next door he would have gone through would have been the exit.

Firstly, they look nothing like those buildings, second, you're assuming the material they are made of based off a gradient more than likely used to distinguish lighting. The steel assumption is off the mark and I'm not buying it, sorry.
I wouldn't even estimate that the first one has damage, most of the damage seems centralized in the room Jesus showed up in and one room to the side of it (which is directly under where the skylight would've been).

Not related, just wonder; Why the hell there is G03LM Mk 1 and 2 in AAHW when Wiki doesn't consider project nexus canon (When Krinkels says it's cannon, LoL. Whatever this is an another Subject). G03LMs aren't even belong to AAHW in lore

2nd point is exactly what I’m talking about.

And if you check the pic I put up, notice how the room was extending to the foreground as if there must be another row behind it, especially with the left part of the background row having been destroyed. For reference of the view I’m talking about from an upwards angle, here’s a sketch of what I believe it looks like:

latest

(The spaces are where the doors wouldve been)

I genuinely don't get what you're saying, tbh.

The context is, Jesus destroyed the roof of the building to the point he also destroys the back of the building. Do you see the part extending forward? Those are where the 3 rooms are, and given its position, there must be another set of rooms behind it. Refer to the drawing.

That's... not right, though? None of that is right, he jumped over the wall. Nothing about what you said is correct, I'm sorry, there's no other way to put it. Hank jumped over the wall, that building you see 'pushed out' has literally nothing behind it because that other side was a wall. Even if you were right, that still doesn't explain where seven rooms came from at all.

Hank jumped over the wall, that building you see 'pushed out' has literally nothing behind it because that other side was a wall.
I don’t know how much further I should explain this, but this is clearly extending out to the point that was one row of 3 rooms. Yes, there is nothing behind it, but consider that that part must have come from the back row.

And the 7 rooms part is coming from taking that row of 3 rooms multiplied by 2 plus an additional room’s roof due to part of the room on the left in the back layer being destroyed.

I don’t know how much further I should explain this, but this is clearly extending out to the point that was one row of 3 rooms. Yes, there is nothing behind it, but consider that that part must have come from the back row.

And the 7 rooms part is coming from taking that row of 3 rooms multiplied by 2 plus an additional room’s roof due to part of the room on the left in the back layer being destroyed.
But... it's not? There's evidence of two rooms, and you're just pulling out multipliers and making two shown rooms into so many more. I genuinely cannot understand your logic, it's just leaping from two shown rooms to seven with no in-between.

The context is, Jesus destroyed the roof of the building to the point he also destroys the back of the building. Do you see the part extending forward? Those are where the 3 rooms are, and given its position, there must be another set of rooms behind it. Refer to the drawing.
I believe your perception of events is simply incorrect, you need only to refer to the context of the video's events and the artwork:

1 - Hank climbs up a ladder to the platform here and kills an Agent, we see there's a door into the top floor of the building here.
2 - Another Agent steps out and Hank kills them as well before entering. a few more inside. Those are killed as well before he goes into the gun locker and arms himself. We see one door opposite of the one he enters and it can be reasonably assumed that this one leads outwards to the skylight.
3 - This is where he jumps through the skylight and kills the people in this room, there's a room behind him and one in front of him, he enters the one in front of him and this is where Jesus breaks the roof.
4 - Hank jumps over the background wall, which would also indicate that the next door would have led outside anyway.

The question mark is pointing out that where the rooms connect, the walls don't deviate in path from each other, this would suggest that there isn't another room behind Hank here because it isn't reaching farther into the background based on how it is drawn.

So I'm once again confused on where you are gathering seven rooms, Psycho. I'm not seeing it.

EDIT: I just want to emphasize that these are effectively clown car buildings, they don't have to 100% make sense, especially when they are dropping from the sky.

Back