• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Multiversal Madness Combat

Holy shit Farerpurple makes ANOTHER CRT on madness combat and this time it's about a character who got his page not even a few months ago????

yeah. Director Phobos' entire plan in the second Project Nexus game was to merge with the other place, and become a god realm.

currently i put it as unknown as there was no telling how big the other place was. however i think i got something that could REALLY get something there;

Krinkles says that the employers are 'universe-scale janitors' implying the size of nevada is indeed an entire universe. we know this implies the size of nevada due to the fact the employers notably overlook the entirety of nevada. Deimos also comments that destroying project nexus would end the world.

The other place, should be relatively the same size as nevada, considering the fact that it's the after life of nevada and it's described as the flipside of nevada on the official wiki.

i say this due to the fact that krinkles says its 'ideally' that all nevadeans have their own seperate hell (which 2BD as referred the other place as hell as a whole before) for every nevadean when they die, which means if Phobos were to merge with it, he would have merged with a seperate hell for every single nevadean that has died, which are assumably the size of universes. which if we do the math between all the people Hank, Sanford, Deimos, Tricky, and Jebus kill in ther series it adds up to;

675 for Hank
249 for Sanford
199 for Deimos
7 for tricky
88 for Jebus

that adds up to 1218 total universes Phobos would have merged with, which would give him 2-B upon merging with the other place. this isn't even accounting for the countless people the arena player kills in arena mode, which would make the number higher.

I'll read this when I get available. This would scale to God / S3L-F Phobos, and likely his Gestalt vessalt and End Game Playable Characters (Hank, Jebus, Sanford and Deimos) as the latter can harm Phobos even when he his amped with the Halo and the powers of the Employers.

I'll read this when I get available. This would scale to God / S3L-F Phobos, and likely his Gestalt vessalt and End Game Playable Characters (Hank, Jebus, Sanford and Deimos) as the latter can harm Phobos even when he his amped with the Halo and the powers of the Employers.
Phobos never actually merges with the other place in project nexus, meaning only phobos himself would scale to this as it's unlikely hank and the others would have been able to harm phobos when he does this, and possibly the machine if it ever gets a page.

He'd have all abilities from his S-3LF form, base, project gestalt, and Higher Dimensional-Existence and Large Size (type 9)

He had only done this through all of his amps + power received through the Employers + S3L-F energy. The Machine and The Maker ranks higher than the Employers according to Krinkels iirc but I still haven't finished the Arena Mode.

If we go by "he never merged with TOP" (which I disagree, but we'll see in future DLCs maybe), then he should not be Tier 2 physically. S3L-F Phobos would only be "potentially 2-B".

I don't think the mc wiki counts as an official source due to it being edited/made by fans and anyone, rather than direct input from the creator stating each hellhas a replica of Nevada and are parallel realities to the main one or something in like the youtube video descriptions / clues that they are like universe scale each. Can't we just ask krinkels, its a case wog would be helpful.

I'm iffy on this entire thing as it is, and given it's all a theoretical anyways, I don't think I can agree with this.

Ok? That doesn't make what anyone can edit on that wiki as equal to his writing though in the context of his statement, until its introduced in the lore proper by the writers even if they use it as a resource to draw upon for continuity and such. It should preferably be run by them since they are in charge. Technically, the wiki ""statement"" isn't even a solid clarification a Hell actually extends beyond Nevada sized and actually the whole size of the real world Nevada exists in, its more just a clue of that being the case.

I'm 100% against using the fandom unless it providences direct source. I plan to play M:pN once I'm done being busy, because there are still lacking stuff from the profiles.

This was never shut down hu... Welp I agree with OP FRA especially because I'm playing the game and I'm pretty sure that Phobos was about to destroy Nevada in it's S-3LP version

scared me when i saw this get bumped. hella necro tho. 💀

this is kinda a shitty CRT on my end. could have been done better.

Back