• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Madness Combat Massive Additions

Moritzva

The Blood Goddess
Joke Battles
Content Moderator
Thread Moderator
Madness combat
Expurgatio

I've been working on this for quite a while, so let's get right in!
Madness Combat Tiering
A great comrade, Bambu, went ahead and calculated an important feat:

Jesus casually rips off a ceiling: Around the middle of 9-A. Considering the various bouts Jesus has with Hank throughout the series, and how there's no reason to believe Jesus' telekinesis feat is an outlier or massively different than his AP, it's reasonable to scale the verse's main characters to this feat. So, the following will be achieved:

Hank: Tier: At least 9-B, likely higher. 9-B to 9-A with weapons | 9-A | At least 9-A | At least 9-A

Jesus:
Tier: 9-A

Sanford & Deimos:
Tier: At least 9-B, up to 9-A with weapons | 9-A

The Auditor:
Tier: At least 9-A. Unknow with the Improbability Drive | At least 9-A, possibly higher. Possibly 8-C with creation. Unknow with the Improbability Drive

Tricky: Tier: 9-A. Unknow with Portable Improbability Drive | At least 9-A. Unknow with Portable Improbability Drive

Agency Against Hank Wimbleton: Tier: 10-A, higher with weapons | 9-C, higher with weapons | At least 9-C, higher with weapons | At least 9-A | At least 9-A | At least 9-A | At least 9-A

Ability Additions
Now, quite a few things are missing from each of these profiles, so I'll go over them, one at a time.

Hank, Jesus, and Tricky: In all keys (Except for Tricky's newest key, which I will outline later, and Hank's first key), they should gain Type 2 & 4 Immortality. On several occasions, the three of them survive incredibly lethal wounds and amputation and shrug it off. As well, all of them sporadically revive due to the Improbability Drive, justifying Type 4. It is also noted that Hank and Jesus' Immortality Type 4 is not combat applicable, but Tricky's immortality is far more consistent than his counterparts, as well as faster, as shown often. This is shown when in Madness Combat 6, Tricky is revived soon after receiving very lethal blows, right into his Demon Tricky key. As well, this showcases Tricky quite literally eating a hotdog while missing half of his head, and Hank fighting with his jaw and body badly mangled. Not to mention, in Madness Combat 8, Jesus is able to stand up even with his face nearly blown off entirely. Granted, he dies soon afterwards, but he was not bothered much until then.

Jesus: Jesus gets a high resistance to pain (Madness Combat 8 showcases him storming an entire facility while deathly sick, as well as tanking many attacks and continuing to fight even when in a near-dead state) and Weapon Summoning (In Madness Combat 1, he summons forth a cannon as his weapon of choice. He also creates his Binary Sword out of thin air in Madness Combat 8.)

Hank: Hank gets a high resistance to pain (Similar to Jesus, he constantly storms entire facilities while badly beaten and battered.)

Auditor: The Auditor gets no new key from Madness Combat 11, as he doesn't seem to do anything different or stronger than in Madness Combat 10- this is likely just what he is capable without the Halo. In his first key, he has Statistics Amplification, along with Creation and Summoning with the Improbability Drive. He also gets Portal Creation and Power Bestowal. (He amplifies the strength of his soldiers over the course of the series. The Improbability Drive, as well, has shown to be capable of summoning or creating buildings from random places with people inside of them. He also makes portals to transport Hank around in the likely purgatory realm, and gives Hank telekinesis.)

Tricky: Tricky gets a new key, which I will outline in a moment, but first let me describe what he gains that he was missing. He obtains Summoning and Creation with the Improbability Drive for the same reasons as the Auditor. He also gets a resistance to Absorption. (The Auditor is killed via absorbing Tricky, and then turns Tricky into his newest key. )

His new key, Madness Combat 11 Tricky, has the following abilities: Cloning, Summoning, Reality Warping, Gravity Manipulation, BFR, Creation, and Immortality Type 2, alongside his other abilities. (He BFRs Hank and Sanford to another realm, constantly summons and clones himself, survives lethal attacks constantly and brings himself back, creates and draws together massive platforms, and twists gravity.)

Lifting Strength
Not mine, but a thread was made that's relevant to this topic here.

Feel free to voice your thoughts and opinions, and if you know anything else that needs to be added, show me evidence and I will add it to the OP. If you think an ability shouldn't be added, please tell me why.

Your profile picture says as much.

I'm unsure that Jesus's TK scales to his normal AP. With his TK he's been shown to rip buildings apart and smash people into walls, while his regular punches and bullets seem no more effective than Hank's. He could have a 9-A key with his TK but I'm unconvinced it scales to his regular AP.

about damn time

I disagree. Jesus' TK is used consistently as a means to attack other characters and they tank it just fine.

Mr. Bambu said:
about damn time

I disagree. Jesus' TK is used consistently as a means to attack other characters and they tank it just fine.
This is true. He showed this often in MC 8 that it's an alternative to attacking normally.

Yes, but I still don't see how that scales to his normal AP. His regular attacks are no more effective than people like Hank's.

And his TK moves are equally as effective.

If you think it's anything of an outlier, there was also a feat of Hank and Tricky surviving an exploding train that fell from the top of a cliff, which due to their positioning, would also yield 9-A results. As well, most of Hank's punches to lower-level fodder kill them in an instant.

Considering the fodder gets fodderized and there are multiple feats that imply 9-A, it's reasonable to assume TK scales to his general AP.

Seems all fine, but base Auditor should probably be just 9-A. Jesus quickly overpowered him when they really fought.

That's true. I'll edit it in. It is worth noting that while Jesus overpowered Base Auditor, Jesus didn't really make much progress in actually damaging him. In fact, The Auditor has rarely shown being damaged at all.

Since I'm not 100% sure on this, should MC-11 Auditor be it's own key? It seems to just be Auditor without the Halo, although he gets quite a few more powers that he may or may not have already had.

The other one wasn't getting as much attention.

Back