• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
employe he's literally just moving him with his mind and stopping him from doing anything because he's forcibly being moved in the air, he's not actually paralyzing anything. stop trying to bloat up pages with abilities they

employe he's literally just moving him with his mind and stopping him from doing anything because he's forcibly being moved in the air, he's not actually paralyzing anything. stop trying to bloat up pages with abilities they don't have.
My man, it is literally says: "The ability to prevent one's opponent from coordinating their movements or stopping their movements completely", which what Retainer made

My man, it is literally says: "The ability to prevent one's opponent from coordinating their movements or stopping their movements completely", which what Retainer made
by that logic literally every single character with telekinesis would get paralysis inducement because someone can't move on their own free will when they're forcibly being thrown around with telekinesis 💀

by that logic literally every single character with telekinesis would get paralysis inducement because someone can't move when they're forcibly being thrown around with telekinesis 💀
Emm, yes? Many users of telekinesis on this site have this as listed hax (If they showed feats of preventing someone's moving)

Emm, yes? Many users of telekinesis on this site have this as listed hax (If they showed feats of preventing someone's moving)
bear hugging someone and stopping them from moving isn't paralyzing them, thats stopping them from ******* moving.

same thing here, they're literally just using a hax which stops them from moving because they're literally being forcibly thrown 💀

drop it, im not adding it, not with that line of thinking anyways.. plenty of characters on this wiki have telekinesis on this site and don't have paralysis.

I remade the AAHW page a while ago.

i'll have to update it again with references, but besides that it's done.
Cool

For now i won't going to try changing tiers (i will gonna do it in an another post). Other than that page is mostly fine but i don't agree with quite few things here.

Metal Manipulation (Can create large spikes from the ground)

The spikes Retainer summoned in MC9.5 were clearly made out of stone so no this not metal manipulation

Evidence of this being time manipulation and not just an effect? Since this doesn't appear outside of the times where Retainer uses his dash attack.

Only V3 has shown to do this ability so i think you hsould note it in profile.

Is there proof of G03LMs being canonically a part of AAHW? In Project Nexus Classic they appear alongside AAHW troops for sure but that's because Nexus Core units weren't a thing in Krinkels' mind. Considering in M:pN Nexus Core has it's own units it's safe to say the AAHW troops we encounter in M:pN Classic are retconned as Nexus Core troops.

Mag Agent V5 only appeared in a non-canon animation so i don't think you should put them into the page.

I'm not knowledged on civilization-type pages on the wiki but shouldn't it be noted that AAHW have clonning technology? I'm just asking.

Also there is half-mags from Project Nexus and Dedmos' Adventure and they aren't even mentioned in the page

bear hugging someone and stopping them from moving isn't paralyzing them, thats stopping them from ******* moving.

same thing here, they're literally just using a hax which stops them from moving because they're literally being forcibly thrown 💀

drop it, im not adding it, not with that line of thinking anyways.. plenty of characters on this wiki have telekinesis on this site and don't have paralysis.
Reread Hax page again
1. It is not says that need to literally cause paralysis

2. And? Wiki page says that Paralysis Inducement can be based on telekinesis

3. Hmm, maybe because thet didn't used telekinesis to paralyse someone?

Because just like comiphorous said Retainer is just using hax which stops Hank from moving because he is literally being forcibly thrown

The ability to prevent one's opponent from coordinating their movements or stopping their movements completely.

Google defines paralysis in the following manner:

"The loss of the ability to move (and sometimes to feel anything) in part or most of the body, typically as a result of illness, poison, or injury."

This can be a result or considered a form of the following:

Poison Manipulation
Disease Manipulation
Status Effect Inducement
Fear Manipulation
Electricity Manipulation
Biological Manipulation
Telekinesis
Pressure Points

Yes, it is Paralysis Inducement based on telekinesis

The spikes Retainer summoned in MC9.5 were clearly made out of stone so no this not metal manipulation
been a while since i watched 9.5, i'll change it
Evidence of this being time manipulation and not just an effect? Since this doesn't appear outside of the times where Retainer uses his dash attack. AAHW half mags from Project Nexus also have these and they clearly aren't capable of time stop (btw why they are not in the page?)
the retainers are different tier of half mags, just because half mags don't have it doesn't mean the other doesn't.

half mags are on the page i just gotta redo the tiers for them. it's very messy and stupid how i set it up.
Only V3 has shown to do this ability so i think you hsould note it in profile.
It does. it sais V3 can do this. but i'll reword it.
Is there proof of G03LMs being canonically a part of AAHW? In Project Nexus Classic they appear alongside AAHW troops for sure but that's because Nexus Core units weren't a thing in Krinkels' mind. Considering in M:pN Nexus Core has it's own units it's safe to say the AAHW troops we encounter in M:pN Classic are retconned as Nexus Core troops.

Mag Agent V5 only appeared in a non-canon animation so i don't think you should put them into the page.

I'm not knowledged on civilization-type pages on the wiki but shouldn't it be noted that AAHW have clonning technology? I'm just asking.

Also there is half-mags from Project Nexus and Dedmos' Adventure and they aren't even mentioned in the page
Im pretty sure G03LMs appear as AAHW a few times, i'd have to check. i'll remove them if i were wrong.

true

i don't think AAHW use cloning technology. they receieve their cloned units likely from Project Nexus.
Why you can't read the wiki page and see that it is says about Paralysis Inducement sometimes being based on Telekinesis?
keyword sometimes, this isn't one of them.

you didn't proved this yet
I did. the fact he doesn't paralyze hank is a beautiful example on why it shouldn't be there. im not entertaining this anymore, im not adding it, and you aren't changing it by using your current line of thinking.

Also you didn't replied to me on main thread about one thing
i already explained im working on other things besides this verse (which are in far more dire help than madness combat). the only reason im even here right now is because you tried to purge the entire verse for no reason besides claiming the pages are horrible (despite the fact me, reaper, and others had put the effort into updating them)

don't expect me to show up to many madness CRTs/general threads besides vsthreads. im working on fanverse/fnaf rn.

the retainers are different tier of half mags, just because half mags don't have it doesn't mean the other doesn't.

half mags are on the page i just gotta redo the tiers for them. it's very messy and stupid how i set it up.
Okay but still assuming Retainer has time manipulation because of an effect where he suddenly uses to amp his speed is weird. Retainers are different type of half mags but they are still similiar (example: dash attack)

It does. it sais V3 can do this. but i'll reword it.
It seemed to me as if the ability was written here as a hax any mag/g03lm can do. Fair enough.

Im pretty sure G03LMs appear as AAHW a few times, i'd have to check. i'll remove them if i were wrong.

true

i don't think AAHW use cloning technology. they receieve their cloned units likely from Project Nexus.
They appear as AAHW in sleepwalker training program but that's all.

Fair enough for others

Okay but still assuming Retainer has time manipulation because of an effect where he suddenly uses to amp his speed is weird. Retainers are different type of half mags but they are still similiar (example: dash attack)
it's listed as time manipulation because the retainer slowed down too with everything else. he didn't keep up his speed with everything else as if it were a speed amp.
They appear as AAHW in sleepwalker training program but that's all.

Fair enough for others
true. then i'll probably remove them.

i already explained im working on other things besides this verse (which are in far more dire help than madness combat). the only reason im even here right now is because you tried to purge the entire verse for no reason besides claiming the pages are horrible (despite the fact me, reaper, and others had put the effort into updating them)
Wow, it is worked

Wow, it is worked
it worked to make people show up, not work on it. calling people's efforts terrible and to completely nuke it because it's so bad isn't how your gonna get people to continue working on it, because im only here to quality control people's additions.

By the way, I still not against verse getting deleted, considering that here almost no supporters and work in such condition is almost impossible

Idk, maybe when Krinkels released Madness movie we would receive many supporters, but currently that is

By the way, I still not against verse getting deleted, considering that here almost no supporters and work in such condition is almost impossible
damn that really makes me wanna put effort into making pages just for it to be purged for no reason besides the fact that the things you want on the profile aren't there...

anyways, not the thread for this. we make the profiles for accuracy, not vsthreads.

What you mean under:
"For accuracy, not vsthreads"?
that it's accurate to the series, and you've documented them accurately as the character and the series makes them, and not taking into account things like powerscaler brainrot or something like that.

like, for example, making the entire cast all physically Tier 2 because of vague statements that were made before the true form was even conceptualized. that, is an example of documenting them for vsthreads. rating them higher than they've even implied to be as strong as.

that it's accurate to the series, and you've documented them accurately as the character and the series makes them, and not taking into account things like powerscaler brainrot or something like that.

like, for example, making the entire cast all physically Tier 2 because of vague statements that were made before the true form was even conceptualized. that, is an example of documenting them for vsthreads. rating them higher than they've even implied to be as strong as.
What you say about "Before True from was conceptualized?", Krinkels literally said it after the creation of "Employers" and the idea of the True form.

Blame him for making his characters capable of fighting someone who can influence entire Universes.

Also, literally 90% of the Multiversal characters in this site received their levels only thanks to the powerscaling brainrot and ignoring contradictions. With wanking out of context or some baseless shit

And we can't be sure what author was thinking about it

And you still ignoring part where Tricky affected Auditor's dimension with his corpse. Where Tricky bends "Infinite What Could Be" on energy from his body

What you say about "Before True from was conceptualized?", Krinkels literally said it after the creation of "Employers" and the idea of the True form.
The name 'employers' was only ever used after 11 came out. you've answered your own question.
Blame him for making his characters capable of fighting someone who can influence entire Universes.
except it nowhere close to even scales physically if it even did scale.

and lets say, even theoretically it did scale physically, it'd be a major, major, major major major outlier to everyone. (and it would also make Phobos' character completely useless, since he'd have already been as strong as the employers)
Also, literally 90% of the Multiversal characters in this site received their levels only thanks to the powerscaling brainrot and ignoring contradictions. With wanking out of context or some baseless shit
most of the Multiversal character on this site usually don't suffer from that. even if they did, madness combat doesn't need to. just because something else is bad, doesn't mean we have to make the thing were working on bad too. thats stupid logic.
And you still ignoring part where Tricky affected Auditor's dimension with his. Where Tricky bends "Infinite What Could Be" on energy from his body
Tricky doesn't have his own dimension. he temporarily was using the auditor's.

The name 'employers' was only ever used after 11 came out. you've answered your own question.

except it nowhere close to even scales physically if it even did scale.

and lets say, even theoretically it did scale physically, it'd be a major, major, major major major outlier to everyone. (and it would also make Phobos' character completely useless, since he'd have already been as strong as the employers)

most of the Multiversal character on this site usually don't suffer from that.

Tricky doesn't have his own dimension. he temporarily was using the auditor's.
1. And? All Krinkels statements about dissonance was happened after inventing idea of True Forms

2. Why?

3. Explain how it is outlier, especially when here literally several ocassions of this.

4. I'm IDK what sunglasses you wears if genuinly thinks that most of "Multiversal" characters on this site more consistent and acceptable than MC

5. ???? I saying about him damaging Auditor

I don't believe this. This is bullshit. If VSBW was actually caring about consistency and accuracy that much a lot of tier 3-1 verses would be dropped tiers and tiers below. Be honest: Do you actually think complex multiversal infinite speed Kratos and God of War is consistent with literally over %90 of the showings in the verse? Was the temple that knocked out Doom Slayer for millennials also complex multiversal? I normally think Madness Combat is not even touching universe/multiverse level save for Phobos as merged with other place and would say MC being a low level verse on platforms like reddit or comicvine but if Employer proposes Madness Combat being multiversal i will gonna support it because it's only fair. Yes, it is incredibly inconsistent and bullshit, but so other verses being multiversal i listed. A low multiversal FTL Madness Combat is barely anymore bullshit than a complex multiverse infinite speed GoW. And i changed my mind about doing downgrade or anything.

Last edited:
Honestly, this is reason why VSBW scaling is terrible. They would accepts few Uni+ feat as permanent scaling for a bunch of verses, even when here like million of anti-feats showing it is being lower in power. But would ignore all Uni stuff for MadCom and calling them "Outliers" or making uping some another dumba argument like "It is just their hax"

Davoth technically made Multiverse on his hax (Or at least nothing indcates opposite), but VSBW still puts it to his AP. Not only Davoth, a lot of other characters too

1. And? All Krinkels statements about dissonance was happened after inventing idea of True Forms

2. Why?

3. Explain how it is outlier, especially when here literally several ocassions of this.

4. I'm IDK what sunglasses you wears if genuinly thinks that most of "Multiversal" characters on this site more consistent and acceptable than MC

5. ???? I saying about him damaging Auditor
1. and none of them would matter in the context of their physical strength. at best, it scales to this ID's potential. it wouldn't scale to tricky's actual physical strength since every single other showing of it contradicts it.

2. answered above

3. answered above.

4. im not gonna answer this one. not much i could answer to this. nor do i really care.

5. him damaging the avatar isn't Multiversal. thats 8-C.
I don't believe this. This is bullshit. If VSBW was actually caring about consistency and accuracy that much a lot of tier 3-1 verses would be dropped tiers and tiers below. Be honest: Do you actually think complex multiversal infinite speed Kratos and God of War is consistent with literally over %90 of the showings in the verse? Was the temple that knocked out Doom Slayer for millennials also complex multiversal? I normally think Madness Combat is not even touching universe/multiverse level save for Phobos as merged with other place and would say MC being a low level verse on platforms like reddit or comicvine but if Employer proposes Madness Combat being multiversal i will gonna support it because it's only fair. Yes, it is incredibly inconsistent and bullshit, but so other verses being multiversal i listed. A low multiversal FTL Madness Combat is barely anymore bullshit than a complex multiverse infinite speed GoW. And i changed my mind about doing downgrade or anything.
uh. yeah. i do think God of War and Doom Slayer is both very consistent. they got a shit ton of stuff pointing at it and proving they scale physically.

Low Multiversal Hank makes Jesus Low Multi, which makes Phobos low Multi, which then destroys everything about his character. theres your contradiction. Phobos is one of the strongest beings in nevada (which means everyone else is below him) and is still leagues below the true forms of the employers, but with the logic Employe wants, he'd be equal and wouldn't need to go through any of the shit he did.

Anything more than 3 dimenionsional for their physical AP just doesn't make sense narratively for the characters.

Back