• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The_Pink_God

She/Her
So my last thread died out of nowhere so here I am again

First things first, yes, Project Nexus (And by extension PN2) is canon to the MC overall continuity, so abilities that only appear that would be counted

Incidents, on the other hand, probably not but at the very least the powers and feats that characters show in Incidents should be canon, so they should have that certain ability

Now to the upgrades
  • For Everyone:
Empowerment (Emotions such as excitement can make one much stronger than normal). It needed a scan so here's one for ya'
Perception Manipulation, Statistics Amplification, and Afterimage Creation (Bullet Time increases one's perception, making so they see things around slower): Everyone but A.A.H.W. would have that as all of them can use it in PN Gameplay, also scan addition

Supernatural Willpower and possibly Plot Manipulation (The protagonists of Madness Combat have "Massive Plot Armor" due to their cognitive insurance and stronger constitutions): Everyone but A.A.H.W. would have that for obvious reasons

Explosion Manipulation (Via Grenades and Rocket Launchers): Self-explanatory

Subsonic travel speed via this calc: And everyone scales to it

Varies up to High Hypersonic attack speed with firearms, so basically, there's a lot of weapons in Madness Combat, one of them is a Railgun, these bad boys can reach an astounding speed of 4,500 m/s (AKA Mach 13), characters in MC has access to weapons such as these so they should receive this rating

At least Genius Intelligence and Genius in the intelligence rating, Tricky is confirmed to be the smartest character of the entire series, with a psyche bending understanding, it also makes him above the likes of scientists who created the Improbability Drive, the thing that quite literally messes with reality: Characters scales from him so there's that

Resistance to Reality Warping, Probability Manipulation, Physics Manipulation, Transmutation, Gravity Manipulation, Corruption and Disease Manipulation (MC characters (Except A.A.H.W.) pretty much are completely unbothered by the effects of the Probability Drive and Improbability Drive, which warps reality and controls probability to make improbable things happen, like breaking the laws of physics, controlling and changing gravity, creating whales and a giant marshmallow in the sky, transforming the sun into a normal grunt and shifting entire buildings, and corrupting Jebus with a disease)

Acrobatics, for obvious reasons
  • For Hank J. Wimbledon
First of all, remove all of the useless keys in the profile and just let 2 keys, normal Hank and M.A.G. Hank, there is no indication whatsoever that Hank got stronger while the series continued + these keys are low-key useless, so I'd say we just deleted them anyway

For normal Hank

It should be noted on the profile that the Higher Powers grants him some abilities, these being Immortality (Type 3), Regeneration (Could Regenerate half of his head), and Immortality Negation (Type 9, he received enough "Violence" from the Higher Powers that he could Skeleton Tricky while in hell destroying his true Oddity Form, which was outside of hell). Reason for that on Tricky's section

Vehicular Mastery (As shown in Apotheosis he can pilot a car)

Healing should be noted as he can heal himself with Med-Kits

Now for M.A.G. Hank

Afterimage Creation (Seen here)

Attack Reflection (By channeling electricity he could reflect the Auditor sword)

Instinctive Reactions (Could hit an Agent unconsciously)

Underground Mobility (He can do just that)

Resistance to Corruption and Morality Manipulation should be added together with Mind Manipulation, as the Auditor can control and corrupt others to do his will with his beam, even if it kills them

Remove his Intangibility cuz he never did anything close to that
  • For Jebus
Remove his Immortality 4 and 8, he never once got revived by the Higher Powers

Electricity Manipulation (Pretty obvious why)

Telekinesis... Seriously how's that not on the profile already?

Invisibility (Shown here)

Forcefield Creation and Attack Reflection (Can create a small shield that can reflect attacks)

Homing Attack (His bullets are heat-seeking)

Deconstruction... Seriously? Again? Why is this not on the profile???
  • For Tricky
Oh boy this will be a big one

For normal Tricky

Flight via his Jetpack and without it as well

Absorption (Absorbed the Auditors powers)

Reactive Power Level and Varies speed (Able to become as fast as he needs to)

Transformation into his Demon Form. Pretty obvious

Resurrection (Could revive Hank)

4th Wall Breaking (Seen here)

Dimensional Storage (Pulled this little gun out of nowhere)

Underground Mobility (Shown here)

With the Portable Improbability Drive, he should have Reality Warping, Probability Manipulation, Gravity Manipulation, Physics Manipulation, Transmutation, Creation, (The Improbability Drive warps reality and controls probability to make improbable things happen, like breaking the laws of physics, controlling and changing gravity, creating whales and a giant marshmallow in the sky, transforming the sun into a normal grunt and shifting entire buildings), Data Manipulation and Technology Manipulation (Infected a computer with its virus), Weather Manipulation (Made whales rain from the sky), Corruption and Disease Manipulation (Capable of corrupting Jesus with a disease), Blood Manipulation (Can make a grunt blood liters of blood). Portable Improbability Drive and the Improbability Drive are practically the same things with one difference (That being one can be carried everywhere while the other not) so what one can do, most likely the other also can, also all these abilities would be passive as their always active

Resistance to Madness Manipulation (Due to being already insane)

Here's a scan to add in the resistance to BFR and Soul Manipulation

And here's one to add in Absorption resistance

For Demon Tricky

Everything is fine really, just need to add Deconstruction (Seen here)

And Limited Size Manipulation (As he could shrink himself by removing the Portable Improbability Drive out of his head)

Now for Expurgation Tricky, or how I like to call him, Sans Tricky :)

First, make 2 sub-keys for Tricky in this state, Outside and Inside of Hell, this will be important later

First Outside of Hell

Here is a scan for BFR, Corruption, Darkness Manipulation, Portal Creation, and Dimensional Travel

Here's a scan for Summoning

And here's a scan for BFR and Soul Manipulation

Inorganic Physiology (Type 1, as he's just a skeleton)

Lastly, Avatar Creation, oh boy here we go, so as we know in Hell Tricky dies a lot of times, like, a LOT of times, however, until Hank got the help of the Higher Powers, Oddity Tricky was just fine (We can see him just wondering around here with no problem at all with mot even care about the other Tricky), as if Oddity Form was the true form of Tricky and the skeletons in hell were mere avatars, this would explain the fact that every time Tricky dies one appears out of nowhere to replace him as nothing happened, it also explains the colossal amount of Trickys where spawned it's just Oddity Tricky spawning them like crazy, so I suggest we add that as a power

For Skeleton Tricky

Make this key higher in hell, like this:
At least 9-A, higher in hell
For the simple fact that... Well... Tricky does get stronger when in hell

Remove Type 4 and 3 immortality as well with Regeneration (Mid), Type 9 covers all of them

Type 9 Immortality for the reasons above

Remove Information Analysis, that we're the Higher Powers, not Tricky
  • For Sanford
Remove the 9-B keys for basically the same reason as to why Hank should have removed such keys as well, they are useless and unneeded

Non-Physical Interaction (Can interact with beings of Hell, which are all souls)

Energy Projection and Deconstruction (Via Dissonant Reality Weapons, they can basically do what Jebus does)
  • For Deimos
As said before, remove the 9-B key as it's pretty much useless

Here's a scan for his Fire Manipulation

Stealth Mastery (Could sneak up on a Soldat)

Information Analysis with his electronics

Energy Projection and Deconstruction via Dissonant Reality Weapons

Resistance to Fate and Death Manipulation, so here's a fun fact, smoking in the Madness Combat Verse is a literal death sentence, each guy that smokes dies shortly after, Deimos smokes dozens of those yet only die much later in the series, while not even smoking

For Dedmos

Non-Corporeal as it's Deimos' soul

Immortality (Type 7) I still don't know why is that not on the profile

Adaptation and Passive Power Mimicry (After adapting to Hell itself, he could use its powers, like the chains and portals)

Instinctive Reaction (Capable of evading attacks without think or even seeing then coming)
  • For the Auditor
With the Improbability Drive, he should have Reality Warping, Probability Manipulation, Gravity Manipulation, Physics Manipulation, Transmutation, Creation, (The Improbability Drive warps reality and controls probability to make improbable things happen, like breaking the laws of physics, controlling and changing gravity, creating whales and a giant marshmallow in the sky, transforming the sun into a normal grunt and shifting entire buildings), Data Manipulation and Technology Manipulation (Infected a computer with its virus), Weather Manipulation (Made whales rain from the sky), Corruption and Disease Manipulation (Capable of corrupting Jesus with a disease), Blood Manipulation (Can make a grunt blood liters of blood). Portable Improbability Drive and the Improbability Drive are practically the same things with one difference (That being one can be carried everywhere while the other not) so what one can do, most likely the other also can

Remove Time Stop, Portal Creation, and BFR like seriously why is that on the profile?

Idk if this is Immortality 9 or Abstract Existence or something else, but something it Is, anyway the Auditor is the living avatar of Nevada gateway to hell

Non-Corporeal... I don't know why that is not on the profile

Inorganic Physiology (Type 1, is made of shadows)

Weapon Creation Here's a scan for it

Remove his Elemental Intangibility, cuz he doesn't even has that

Corruption and Morality Manipulation should be added together with Mind Manipulation, as the Auditor can control and corrupt others to do his will with his beam, even if it kills them

Regeneration should be upgraded to at least Mid-High (Also Immortality type 3 addition) as he's capable of resembling himself after being reduced to small bits of shadow

And lastly, remove Necromancy cuz he never did that

Phew, that was big now to hope it doesn't die like last thread

Holy **** this one is fat, alright let's just say I agree with nearly everything and point out stuff.

1. Plot armor was brought up before and I think it was rejected because it was vague or a joke or something, I'm neutral on it.

2. I didn't expect much people to scale to jesus there since he does that while flying.

3. Can we really use madness interactive here, is it canon?

4. Resistance to improbability drive sounds weird, because the effects don't seem to be targeted all the time, the only times when they seem so is stuff like auditor upgrading agents or tricky resurrecting hank.

5. I think he killed skeleton tricky because of the white pillar, they seem to be the barriers between the real world and since tricky is connected to the dimension, killing him there while breaking through the pillar completely damaged his true form as well, is kinda vague though, I think possible would work.

6. I think demon tricky deconstruction could just be him vaporizing them, but I agree for now.

7. It looks more like he used electricity to overpower the auditor's strenght, I thought it was the reason for the higher LS.

8. Idk about morality manip, just mind manip should be able to do that alongside corruption, since he also empowered them with that.

9. I thought it was just teleportation.

10. Didn't he just fuse and override the auditor?

11. Smoking kills feels more like a running gag tbh.

12. Would help to know where is stated some of those are, like the reality dissonance weapons and deimos adapting, or curious cat reply links.

13. Time stop was probably added because of the violence required scene, since is not clear how did what but the auditor upgraded hank before so it would make sense it was him, and he stopped time and then sent hank somewhere for the upgrade and weapons.

Portal creation, idk, BFR is probably because of either sending hank there for the upgrade or his body being a gateway to his dimension.

14. I think instead of incorporeality and intangibility he should have selective intangibility, since he seems to maintain a normal form, but hank managed to grab him from behind when getting the halo, and he had to turn into flying fire by himself, and I think I remember hank punching his giant form without lightning, no damage but it still touched him.

15. Necromancy might be when he turned dead agents into corrupted agents like he did with the ATP.

I might have missed some but those are the main ones I noticed

2. I didn't expect many people to scale to Jesus there since he does that while flying
Dunno if that's an agreement or not but people can intercept and match Jesus so they should scale
Can we use madness interactive here, is it canon?
The fact that is a predecessor to PN, probably
Resistance to improbability drive sounds weird because the effects don't seem to be targeted all the time, the only times when they seem so is stuff like auditor upgrading agents or tricky resurrecting hank.
I mean it affects all A.A.H.W. members but the ones mentioned, so Resistance to said things isn't that weird when you think about it
It looks more like he used electricity to overpower the auditor's strength, I thought it was the reason for the higher LS.
It still would count as an attack reflection, and the LS part is just cuz M.A.G. Hank is stronger than Normal Hank and Comparable to Expurgation version which has a calc AFAIK
I thought it was just teleportation
I have no idea what's that meant for but if it's for Jebus invisibility, it would still count as invisibility as he can do just that
Didn't he just fuse and override the auditor?
Not really? I mean Fusing part I can even understand but he still absorbed the Auditor Powers so there's that
Time stop was probably added because of the violence required scene, since is not clear how did what but the auditor upgraded hank before so it would make sense it was him, and he stopped time and then sent hank somewhere for the upgrade and weapons.
That was most likely the Higher Powers who did it since Hank is basically their idol, that one scene with the Auditor Hank had don't really provide anything else but showing the Auditor has Hank a new arm, I don't think he did the rest of that, The Higher Powers would be the safest assumption
Portal creation, IDK, BFR is probably because of either sending hank there for the upgrade or his body is a gateway to his dimension.
The second option makes more sense so I'll go with that, that should be noted tho
I think instead of incorporeality and intangibility he should have selective intangibility since he seems to maintain a normal form, but hank managed to grab him from behind when getting the halo, and he had to turn into the flying fire by himself, and I think I remember hank punching his giant form without lightning, no damage but it still touched him.
Ig that makes sense
Necromancy might be when he turned dead agents into corrupted agents as he did with the ATP
I don't remember that ever happening

here we go again
Empowerment
Pretty sure this was already applied before in a different CRT. If it hasn't, then that should be fixed.
Supernatural Willpower and possibly Plot Manipulation
Obviously just Krinkels ******* around and shouldn't be taken seriously.
Explosion Manipulation
Hard agree.
Varies up to High Hypersonic attack speed with firearms
Disagree. None of the characters are ever shown even using the gun, and I'm pretty sure Interactive has no plot and isn't even canon.
Resistance to Reality Warping, Probability Manipulation, Physics Manipulation, Transmutation, Gravity Manipulation, Corruption and Disease Manipulation
Neutral.
Acrobatics, for obvious reasons
Pretty sure I already applied that on every single profile.
Attack Reflection
...that isn't attack reflection whatsoever. Now that I think about it, that would make for a decent LS feat, if it weren't for the fact that M.A.G Hank is possibly superior to Dedmos who can do Type 5 feats.
Instinctive Reactions
Ehhh, not sure. I actually put extrasensory perception on his profile because of this same scene so whatevs.
Underground Mobility
Remove his Intangibility cuz he never did anything close to that
As the guy who put intangibility on his profile, I'm fine with changing it to underground mobility.
Resistance to Corruption and Morality Manipulation should be added together with Mind Manipulation
Fair enough.

Neutral on the key stuff.
It should be noted on the profile that the Higher Powers grants him some abilities, these being Immortality (Type 3), Regeneration (Could Regenerate half of his head), and Immortality Negation (Type 9, he received enough "Violence" from the Higher Powers that he could Skeleton Tricky while in hell destroying his true Oddity Form, which was outside of hell). Reason for that on Tricky's section
Fair enuff.
Obvious agreement.
Healing should be noted as he can heal himself with Med-Kits
Agree as well.
Remove his Immortality 4 and 8, he never once got revived by the Higher Powers
Just replace Higher Powers with the halo, since I'm pretty sure that's what ressurected him after he died in that rave party.
Electricity Manipulation
Fine.
Invisibility
Disagree, that's him teleporting.
Telekinesis
Already on the profile.
Forcefield Creation and Attack Reflection
Already. On. The. Profile.
Deconstruction
Because it's treated as a vaporization feat. Also because deconstruction is breaking things into smaller parts, not ******* eviscerating them from the physical plane.

I somehow missed the homing attack thing but I agree with it.
Flight via his Jetpack and without it as well
Already on the profile.
Not touching this one since it's an enigma as to what the **** did he do to the Auditor.
Reactive Power Level and Varies speed
Agree.
Transformation into his Demon Form. Pretty obvious
Agree.
Resurrection
Genuinely dunno how did I miss this part. Agree.
4th Wall Breaking
Agree.

Dimensional Storage
Disagree as well. He could've easily snatched a gun from a fallen A.A.H.W member or got it from the Improbability Drive.
Underground Mobility
Agree.
With the Portable Improbability Drive, he should have Reality Warping, Probability Manipulation, Gravity Manipulation, Physics Manipulation, Transmutation, Creation, (The Improbability Drive warps reality and controls probability to make improbable things happen, like breaking the laws of physics, controlling and changing gravity, creating whales and a giant marshmallow in the sky, transforming the sun into a normal grunt and shifting entire buildings), Data Manipulation and Technology Manipulation (Infected a computer with its virus), Weather Manipulation (Made whales rain from the sky), Corruption and Disease Manipulation (Capable of corrupting Jesus with a disease), Blood Manipulation (Can make a grunt blood liters of blood). Portable Improbability Drive and the Improbability Drive are practically the same things with one difference (That being one can be carried everywhere while the other not) so what one can do, most likely the other also can, also all these abilities would be passive as their always active

Resistance to Madness Manipulation (Due to being already insane)
Agree.
Everything is fine really, just need to add Deconstruction
Disagree for the same reason as Jebus' Deconstruction.

That's all I've got for now as I'm really tired and can't continue writing. See you in several hours.

1. If people can match jesus flying, then sure.

Hank also reacted to a nightstick coming from the front of a moving train and entered it, torture also climbed down a cliff and reached that one base in like half a minute or something.

2. Idk about being a predecessor equaling canonicity, was it even made by krinkels?.

3. Yeah but even the AAHW don't seem to be affected all the time, the closest time they were was during madness 3 with some flying and some coming out of tricky's ground cut on 5, and the latter seems more like tricky's doing directly.

4. I'm pretty sure attack reflection requires you to send a attack back through special means, simply blocking and pushing back a sword doesn't seem like it.

5. Nah it feels too much like teleportation, it looks similar to him doing so on madness 1.

6. Alright fair, I keep forgetting that he has to use the black stuff to BFR instead of his body.

7. I don't remember the higher powers ever affecting a battle this hard, is pretty vague tbh, but I'm neutral and leaning towards agreeing with removal for now.

8. It happened twice on madness 10, first one was that agent hank killed right here the auditor opened the door.

Second was the one sanford tried to shoot before it woke up and they killed vis the spike wall and then shooting him.

If shit is already on the profile it's because I wasted 3 days doing this shit and was tired af
So yeh...

. Idk about being a predecessor equaling canonicity, was it even made by krinkels?.
Was made by Krecko but Krinkels helped to do the thing so... Yes...?
Yeah but even the AAHW don't seem to be affected all the time, the closest time they were was during madness 3 with some flying and some coming out of tricky's round cut on 5, and the latter seems more like tricky's doing directly.
Well you see, the PID was affecting even the world around him, making the buildings go shit and even transforming the sun into a grunt, making normal grunts fly like crazy and giving them a lot of blood, but Hank and the others can be there and they never seem to be affected by any of that, they don't get around flying like crazy or spill a pool of blood, they're just fine, so that's why I suggested the Resistances
It happened twice on madness 10, first one was that agent hank killed right here the auditor opened the door.

The second was the one Sanford tried to shoot before it woke up and they killed vis the spike wall and then shooting him.
Far enough

Oooooh, a Madness CRT! I really wanna comment on this.

Once I get some free time today I'll comment on each point separately, but I already say that while I do agree that Hank's keys should be really curbed, I think it should still be noted that Hank gets stronger or at least more competent over the series. MC1-3 Hank has (only very slightly) more trouble with normal Agents than later Hanks, for example.

Also, I don't think anyone scales to Jesus flight speed? I mean, Tricky surely could, but he already goes as fast as needed.

• general upgrades
1: bullet time seems legit, yeah

2: this feels more like a figure of speech, than anything. Like, even if the Higher Powers were resurrecting them, most people would've given up a long time ago at whatever Hank was trying to do

3: self-explanatory yes

4: I don't believe there's any reason for people to scale to this, as this is the only time Jesus does that

5: this feels extremely speculative since real life railguns can vary in function and design drastically

6: I don't feel like this intelligence would apply much given how Tricky is utterly insane and seems to be constantly working against himself, but it's something

7: as other people have said, this seems more like a plot convenience than anything, as it rarely affects anyone directly other than shortly after activating. Not having your MC randomly explode and die is conducive to keeping some semblance of a story line together

8: acrobatics is fine, it really should've been on the pages a while ago but yeah
  • Hank
9: this I heavily disagree with. You can see between MC5 and 6 a significant difference in how Hank fights. While he was always capable of knocking out or killing people with his fists fairly easily, in MC6 he starts instantly killing them only a couple of hits and often tearing them apart. This trend can be seen further on, such as in 9.5 where he sends people absolutely flying with single hits alone

10: That wasn't regeneration, that was the either the Higher Powers or Tricky resurrecting him again, as seen when he says to "knock it off" after he gets up. Additionally, the "violence acquired" is just weapons to deal with a sudden influx of armed foes that could otherwise result in significant problems for Hank who, up to that point, had limited range capabilities

11: being able to drive a car doesn't mean anything close to mastery

12: afterimages seems fine, yeah

13: that was just him throwing the sword away from himself, not any sort of supernatural reflection

14: it's... technically possible, I suppose, but it's far more likely he heard or sensed them beforehand

15: this is fine though, yeah, although there is a distinct possibility that this was just the Auditor spitting him out

16: resistance to corruption is already there and morality manip is pretty redundent

17: yeah I have absolutely no clue how this ended up on the page lol
  • Jesus
18: except he did? He died in the ends of MC1 and 3, and was obviously present in basically every further episode

19: self-evident yes

20: this is actually already on his profile, which you seem to have simply missed

21: pretty sure that is just him teleporting away, rather than invisibility

22: these are both already on his page, though

23: not to be rude but you gave us a 1 hour-long video with no timestamps. Could you give us a timestamp for where you're talking about?

24: pretty self-evident again
  • Tricky
25: he already has this on his page

26: that's really just him absorbing the auditor in general, not specifically his powers no. Even then, it's closer to anti-absorption than a power he can use actively

27: this is yet again quite self-evidently the case

28: I don't see anything that could be considered 4th wall breaking. I imagine you're talking about the "Reality Compromised" segment and "player two: eliminated" but that seems more like humorous flavor text than something being said by Tricky

29: could also be weapon creation but it's pretty self-evident yeah

30: self-evident

31: most of this is already on the page, and I would hazard against scaling the primary and portable drives for a few reasons. Firstly, the primary drive is obviously meant to be a lot stronger and controllable, hence it being more or less immobile and allowing the Auditor to infect Jesus. The portable drive never does anything on a significant scale or precision like that and seems to be primarily affecting Tricky himself

32: that's not so much a resistance as... something. Maybe an unconventional resistance? Because he's obviously not immune to going nuts.

33: deconstruction is pretty obvious

34: as is this

35: there's really no reason for this distinction. We have no proof that the two are separate enough for this division to actually be worth the effort and we most likely have proof stating the exact opposite, with how skeleton tricky dying inside the wall of light destroyed the big skeleton form

36: inorganic physiology is pretty clear yet again

37: I'm fairly certain the actual case is the opposite of what you're arguing. The "real" Tricky was the one in hell with the Halo fighting Hank and Sanford, hence why it's death causes the destruction of the big skeleton form

skipping over the profile division stuff due to my aforementioned disagreement with that as an idea
  • Deimos
38: this is simply false. That key is the state of Deimos for about 90% of his appearances

39: everything up to decon is fine

40: you need to post a timestamp for where this is in the video again, since this is obviously a rather long video

41: as others have stated this is more of a long-running joke than anything else. Deimos eventually died anyways, proving this false even theoretically

42: we don't have any proof that this is Deimos' soul, considering he seems to act normally after leaving Hell

43: this is probably coming in part-and-parcel with the above so see above

44: I don't think there's any evidence of him "adapting" to Hell, more finding a way to game how the whole place works to get some power on his side
  • Auditor
45: agree with this

46: as the person who got those on the page, I feel qualified to explain these. These are from MC11 and, in the case of time stop and BFR, the "Violence Acquired" segment, where the Auditor seems to take Hank somewhere, give him weapons, and then send him back to exactly where he was while 0 time has actually passed. Portal creation is because of the weird teleporting doorways and the distinct possibility that Hank's underground movement is just the Auditor spitting him out wherever he needs to be

47: it used to be AE type 3 but that got removed, so it's now just listed as pocket reality manip

48: he should be non-corp yes

49: ye

50: already on the page and in retrospect overlaps considerably with just normal creation

51: he pretty clearly does all throughout his fights in MC10. He constantly and repeatedly turns into a sort of loose mass of flames to avoid attacks

52: corruption is already there and morality is redundent

53: I agree with this but I can see it being controversial, since people tend to be fucky with the standards regarding regeneration and intangibility combined

54: except he pretty clearly resurrects some dead agents multiple times

Okay, let's go over this. Also, interesting tidbit: To whoever reigns the afterlife, Hank is way, way more dangerous than Deimos. That is why no Retainer was summoned to take care of Deimos, while Hank, well...
There's also this bit that Hank would've completely demolished the betrayers of ROMP.FLA, while Deimos and Sanford were both killed. There's also a Lifting Strength top 5 tier list here. Well, not exactly LS, but on the deadlift. Interestingly, Hank is tied with the average G0L3M (which is reinforced by another thing he posted), and Sanford is 5th place. I don't think all characters were accounted for, but it is interesting. It's also implied that nevadeans could, but really shouldn't extend their hands miles away from their bodies (we know what happens) and there's actually a series of tweets that it very technically is possible for an Agent to scratch their own back by extending the hands all over the globe. There's also a bit about Soldats' fighting skill being instinctual. Another bit of an Agent being possessed by the Auditor "sees a lot more than they should". Abominations would tear zombies apart in a direct fight. There's also this precious bit about how Madness characters' nervous systems are apparently way more spread out than normal people's, or at least MAG Agents can tolerate way too much brain trauma.

PN Canonicity: I thought it wasn't canon, I even remember seeing some evidence to it. It was a very old thing, though, and it being canon certainly makes profiles a bit better. I actually like how deeper it makes the lore and the characters, especially Jesus. So, I'm happy that it has become canon!

Empowerment and Bullet Time: I very much agree. Of course, I'll nitpick that "everybody" in Bullet Time is every really notable character, like Hank, Sanford, Deimos, Jesus... There are some characters that arguably could have it but never shown (Auditor, Auditor-buffed Soldats, Phobos, Tricky are some of my picks), but I don't think random mooks have it. The protagonist of PN1 Arena Mode does have it though, even at a very low level...

Supernatural Willpower & Possible Plot Manipulation: Very much agreed with willpower to the point that even seemingly random mooks could have it to some extent, but I disagree with Plot Manipulation. Plot armor here seems to describe the concept of someone tanking things that other people whose biology are theorically the same in the same 'verse still die.

General Resistances: I hesitate a lot adding those. The Improbability Drive isn't a device that screws up those things in a specific sense that instakills or deeply affects anyone on their area of influence, it just causes random things to happen. The protagonists, at times by luck, usually by skill and better physique than the random characters, simply avoid or make the best out of situations that would inconvenience other characters.

Subsonic Jesus flight: I disagree that anyone except Jesus would scale to it. It would scale to anyone who also flies using the Halo, but that's it.

Intelligence, Attack Speed and Acrobatics: Yeah, fully agreed. Again, the acrobatics stuff can be probably applied to even A.A.H.W. mooks.

Hank key removal: Agreed. It clutters the profile unnecessarily. I do think that Hank gets better, stronger and, above everything, more skilled over the series. MC1-3 Hank actually struggles a tiny bit with Agents, and later Hanks stomp hordes of superior Agents, but it isn't enough to justify another key. Maybe something like "gets stronger over the series"?

Immortality Negation: I... Disagree? Not only who did the feat was Mag Hank, not Hank, but the scene is a bit weird. Hank smashed Tricky on some sort of portal, and the weapons (Violence) provided only helped to smash Tricky into said portal. It seems more of a consequence of hitting the "portal" rather than an inherent quality of Hank.

Vehicular Mastery: He just drove a car, vehicular mastery describes someone being extremely good at it.

Other Hank stuff: All fine. I'd note his regeneration/immortality is weird. It happens randomly, in both circumstance and time periods. It isn't like Deadpool who is regenerating from the get-go, or something like Ryu, that takes days to regenerate something small. He can regenerate suddenly, just not while being wounded, and hardly immediately after being killed.

MAG Hank stuff: All fine. I don't think the same beam that disintegrates people as Auditor is the same that corrupts, the appearance may be the same, but eh, whatevs.

Jebus stuff: All very much approved.

Tricky: All approved.

Auditor: All approved. I'd note that he doesn't carry the Improbability Drive around, so it may be worth to make a tabber on his P&A section detailing just that. I also think he does have necromancy feats? I don't recall specific examples, but I think he does. I'll need to look it up.

Varies up to High Hypersonic attack speed with firearms, so basically, there's a lot of weapons in Madness Combat, one of them is a Railgun, these bad boys can reach an astounding speed of 4,500 m/s (AKA Mach 13), characters in MC has access to weapons such as these so they should receive this rating
The railgun is a no. The one you linked is the size of a building while there's is a hand held weapon. Just because something is called a railgun doesn't mean it scales to the max speed of IRL naval railguns.

This isn't regen. This is something bringing him back. Its resurrection that doesn't apply to him.

Non-Physical Interaction (Can interact with beings of Hell, which are all souls)
All of the demons/spirits don't show any degree of intangibility, unlike the Auditor. Unless I'm forgetting something.

Something being a soul isn't an automatic NPI when bullets can harm them.
Regeneration should be upgraded to at least Mid-High (Also Immortality type 3 addition) as he's capable of resembling himself after being reduced to small bits of shadow
That's just shape shifting really.

The first has a final tally of 9-A+
The second is probably more usable the low/mid ends as it's most consistent with the series
We could, however, make them 9-A+ via the first calc

madness character get 8-C viat these calcs?
The first one wasn't caused by the Auditor, but by the Improbability Drive being turned off. So it doesn't scale to anyone really.

The second one is calc stacking, so the result isn't usable. The only MAG KE feat I can think of that could be useable is MAG Hank deflecting bullets with his giant sword in Episode 11

The first one wasn't caused by the Auditor, but by the Improbability Drive being turned off. So it doesn't scale to anyone really.

The second one is calc stacking, so the result isn't usable. The only MAG KE feat I can think of that could be useable is MAG Hank deflecting bullets with his giant sword in Episode 11
Ik the Auditor didn't cause the explosion, but he was shown to be inside the building, meaning he tanked it, so it would at least scale to the auditor's durability

Ik the Auditor didn't cause the explosion, but he was shown to be inside the building, meaning he tanked it, so it would at least scale to the auditor's durability
One could argue that it was his intangibility that saved him unless you can prove the drive has affected non-physical beings before which I do not recall

Dunno if that's an agreement or not but people can intercept and match Jesus so they should scale

The fact that is a predecessor to PN, probably

I mean it affects all A.A.H.W. members but the ones mentioned, so Resistance to said things isn't that weird when you think about it

It still would count as an attack reflection, and the LS part is just cuz M.A.G. Hank is stronger than Normal Hank and Comparable to Expurgation version which has a calc AFAIK

I have no idea what's that meant for but if it's for Jebus invisibility, it would still count as invisibility as he can do just that

Not really? I mean Fusing part I can even understand but he still absorbed the Auditor Powers so there's that

That was most likely the Higher Powers who did it since Hank is basically their idol, that one scene with the Auditor Hank had don't really provide anything else but showing the Auditor has Hank a new arm, I don't think he did the rest of that, The Higher Powers would be the safest assumption

The second option makes more sense so I'll go with that, that should be noted tho

Ig that makes sense

I don't remember that ever happening
Dissaggre with auditor times stop, you can see scene went Hank got buff, there quote say auditor world hell below, which means it auditor power .

Back